Topic: Mark it: Phil Collins will be dead this year, age 69
Posted by Trollstein
serf city! here we cum

Nothing against him, but he looks rough here and is near death's magic number for rockers:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-6682263/Phil-Collins-wheeled-Sydney-airport-wheelchair.html

Phil Collins, 68, looks frail as he is pushed through Sydney airport in a wheelchair after multiple back surgeries left him struggling to stand

Singer Phil Collins appeared frail as he was pushed around Sydney airport in a wheelchair on Thursday following the Australian leg of his Not Dead Yet tour.

The 68-year-old, who was holding a walking stick, has been left struggling to stand following multiple surgeries.  
Phil has been performing from a chair for the last couple of years and, not letting his ailments get in the way, he has further dates lined up in Europe throughout June.

Posted by .
Unregistered

He looks more like fucking 98. Damn.

Posted by .
Unregistered

"His 'Not Dead Yet' Tour".  My only response to that is "more's the pity".  :mittens:

Talentless old CUNT.

Posted by .
Unregistered

su-su-sudio

:charlie2:

Posted by .
Unregistered

I went to one of the shows down here. It was shit. He’s lost it. Voice going. He could barely move. He had some negress backup singer with huge tits who was rubbing them on his head. And the large black male backup singer yelled at my girlfriend from the stage (we had vip package tickets gifted - fucking thousands of dollars) - and he yelled out for her to show him her tits. This was the Shitbane show.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Went to see Roxette on a lark a year or two again and there was no mention of the female singer having had a fucking brain tumour - she could hardly talk let alone sing and she couldn’t walk at all either. They wheeled her out. They’re singing for their supper now. I agree with OP. Based on my front row concert experience with Phil Collins I genuinely think he looks like he’s dying. And so said several other people in the surrounding crowd. His kid is talented though and did well on the drums.

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.