Topic: Homeless beatdown in San Fran
Posted by .
Unregistered

Posted by .
Unregistered

Looks like they were beating up a thief.

Posted by .
Unregistered

It's said there are no homeless people in Canada, as they all die in the -40C winters.

I wouldn't know if that's true.

Posted by .
Unregistered

The shorter of the two attackers appears to deliberately use keys to stab him several times.  Nice town.  :rolleyes:

Posted by .
Unregistered

2 proud white men beat some sense into a 3rd.

Posted by .
Unregistered

tis what happens when white becomes minority in their own country:sadbanana:

Posted by .
Unregistered

My first reaction was that they're both scumbags. Upon further reflection, one must consider the derelict's culpability. If indeed such exists.

Those men may have had just cause for their anger.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: My first reaction was that they're both scumbags. Upon further reflection, one must consider the derelict's culpability. If indeed such exists.

Those men may have had just cause for their anger.

just cause dont make me laugh, what they have is simple numeriacal superiority to begin with

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
just cause dont make me laugh, what they have is simple numeriacal superiority to begin with

What did he do? Was it an unprovoked attack? That's not what it looks like.

Posted by .
Unregistered

2:1 is what it looks like, throw in age diferernce, psychological condition(mental victim) finally the race factors; chink(or spic) and a streetshittter letting off steam on an oppressor :lol:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Well, we can conjecture all day. Fact is, we don't know what caused that shit. From the way they were shoving him, my gut tells me they at least believed they were the wronged parties. Of course whether or not that's the case is another matter.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Well, we can conjecture all day. Fact is, we don't know what caused that shit. From the way they were shoving him, my gut tells me they at least believed they were the wronged parties. Of course whether or not that's the case is another matter.

no your gut propably are tellling you a trip to the latrine is in order, leave your mouth for eating only:lol:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
no your gut propably are tellling you a trip to the latrine is in order, leave your mouth for eating only:lol:

That chicken sandwich did taste a little suspect.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Well, we can conjecture all day. Fact is, we don't know what caused that shit. From the way they were shoving him, my gut tells me they at least believed they were the wronged parties. Of course whether or not that's the case is another matter.

­
Either the backpack guy stole something, or maybe he threw something like urine or feces, and ran away.

The two pursuers were not muggers, and they weren't really determined to beat the guy to death. 

They were just there to dish out some revenge punishment, and then let him go.

Posted by .
Unregistered

:mittens:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­
Either the backpack guy stole something, or maybe he threw something like urine or feces, and ran away.

The two pursuers were not muggers, and they weren't really determined to beat the guy to death. 

They were just there to dish out some revenge punishment, and then let him go.

That would be my assessment, also. Perhaps those guys (or a relative) own a store and the homeless guy stole something to fund a drug habit or some shit. Had they chosen to, they could easily have killed him.

It was something in the way they shoved him, and the way he got up and walked off, as if he knew he'd been caught for something.

They were teaching him a lesson. For what I couldn't know.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: 2 proud white men beat some sense into a 3rd.
/
:winner:

They're not white, you imbecile.  They are either Latino or Middle Eastern.

:facepalm:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Posted by .
Unregistered

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.