Topic: ‘Coal burners will get the rope’
Posted by .
Unregistered

‘BURN THE COAL, PAY THE TOLL!’ Iskra Lawrence among the white British women being branded ‘coal burners’ and told to kill themselves by vile gangs who hate them for having black boyfriends

In a sickening new phenomenon trolls are targeting so-called 'coal burners' - white women with black partners - with vile abuse

8th February 2019

https://www.thesun.co.uk/fabulous/8367700/white-women-dating-black-men-trolled-iskra-lawrence/

:lol:

Posted by .
Unregistered

No Comments Section?

Posted by .
Unregistered

BETWEEN YOUR RIBS THE BLADE IT SLIDES 
THE ONLY PLEASURE IS WHEN YOU DIE 
BLOOD FLOWS CLEAN FROM YOUR THROAT 
ON YOUR LIFE YOU GASP AND CHOKE 
AGAIN AND AGAIN THE PIERCING STEEL 
DEATH IS ALL THAT'S LEFT TO FEEL 
CRIMSON RIVERS FLOW FROM YOUR NECK 
BLUNT FORCE TRAUMA CLEAN AND DIRECT 
EVERY SECOND AN ETERNITY 
I'M STILL LAUGHING WHILE YOU BLEED 
MOTIONLESS ON THE FLOOR 
THAT'S WHAT YOU GET 
YOU NGGER LOVING WHORE

CHORUS
YOU WILL LEARN FROM TORTURE AND PAIN 
THAT YOU'RE THE ONE THE ONE TO BLAME 
YOU WILL SEE WITH YOUR LAST SIGHT 
THAT YOU WERE WRONG AND WE WERE RIGHT 
DIRTY FILTHY RACE TRAITOR WHORE 
YOUR DISGRACE CAN BE NO MORE 
YOU PLAYED YOUR PART IN OUR DEMISE 
A DEAF EAR'S TURNED TO YOUR CRIES

BOOT COMES CRASHING THROUGH YOUR SKULL 
CRIES FOR HELP BECOME QUIET AND DULL 
TIME AFTER TIME YOU'RE RATTLED AND BROKEN 
BELLY TO CHIN YOU LAY WIDE OPEN 
INSIDES EXPOSED YOU CAN'T SEE BUT FEEL 
SKIN COMES SLOWLY AS ITS PEELED  
IS LOVE STILL BLIND WHEN I CUT OUT YOUR EYE 
I'M STILL LAUGHING WHILE YOU DIE 
HE'S A DIFFEFERNT COLOR BUT WE'RE THE SAME 
IS HE STILL ALIKE WHEN I TOUCH YOUR BRAIN 
HE'S BLACK BUT ITS OK 
IS IT OK WHEN YOU HAVE TO PAY

CHORUS

DAY HAS COME YOU CAN'T BE PROTECTED  
I'M THE CURE YOUR NGGER LOVER INFECTED 
CAN'T BEAR TO WATCH YOU DESTROY YOURSELF 
DETERIORATION OF YOUR HEALTH 
WHERE AND WHY DID YOU GO SO WRONG 
I CAN'T HELP BUT TO FEEL SO STRONG 
ARYAN WOMAN WITH A SICK DISEASE 
YOUR PEOPLE CALL FROM ON THEIR KNEES 
THROUGH YOUR SICKENED MIND YOU CAN'T HEAR THE CALL  
WITH YOUR ACTIONS YOU HURT US ALL 
THERE'S ONLY ONE WAY TO REDEEM YOURSELF 
AND THAT'S THROUGH YOUR FUCKING DEATH

Posted by .
Unregistered

The whyte autistic incels at 4chan can be butthurt all they want, but coalburning will continue and only increase since the love whyte women have for black guys is innate.

Posted by .
Unregistered

M-M-M-MASTER RACE
\
:cryingnazi:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: M-M-M-MASTER RACE
\

White are far superior than the lowly ոigger. But I'm sure you had a point in there somewhere.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: M-M-M-MASTER RACE
\
\
:pud:

Posted by .
Unregistered

1.  The article states that "7% of people in England and Wales are in a mixed race relationship".  
2.  They state that number to try and illustrate how common it is.
3.  Yet totally fail to point out that 99 - 100% of ALL TV ads shown at any time on British TV depict a mixed race couple, overwhelmingly a black male with a white female.
4.  They fail to mention that this might actually be insulting to black couples or to black women.
5.  There have been no mixed race couples depicted in TV ads that I am aware of showing Asian males or females with black males or females.  It is only black males / females with white people.
6.  The people who create TV commercials know EXACTLY what they are doing, and what they are doing is DELIBERATELY trying to provoke exactly the sort of racist backlash that they have achieved.
7.  The cliched old "divide and conquer" strategy: get them all fighting against each other, so they forget what the TRUE root cause of their discontent is.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: 1.  The article states that "7% of people in England and Wales are in a mixed race relationship".  
2.  They state that number to try and illustrate how common it is.
3.  Yet totally fail to point out that 99 - 100% of ALL TV ads shown at any time on British TV depict a mixed race couple, overwhelmingly a black male with a white female.
4.  They fail to mention that this might actually be insulting to black couples or to black women.
5.  There have been no mixed race couples depicted in TV ads that I am aware of showing Asian males or females with black males or females.  It is only black males / females with white people.
6.  The people who create TV commercials know EXACTLY what they are doing, and what they are doing is DELIBERATELY trying to provoke exactly the sort of racist backlash that they have achieved.
7.  The cliched old "divide and conquer" strategy: get them all fighting against each other, so they forget what the TRUE root cause of their discontent is.

­

https://youtube.com/watch?v=ya1w7ou05wI

https://www.bitchute.com/video/qGO7I3UmwOHq/

Posted by .
Unregistered

:jew:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
White are far superior than the lowly ոigger.

Your whyte women obviously don't think so. :lol:

Every year, an increasing number of young whyte women ditch whyte males for blacque bucques and many of these whyte women end up being carriers for the next generation of Barack Obamas and Colin Kaerpernics.

Meanwhile, the only thing whyte you whyte incels fuck are socks. :lol:

:mittens:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Racists have the small peen

Posted by .
Unregistered

Happily, it's only an infinitessimal fraction of whites who cross the line. Most of us don't and never shall.

So that's good news. :thumbup:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Racists have the small peen

­
Israel is a racist apartheid state.

Posted by Katalyst
Agent Provocateur

White nationalism is for basement dwelling losers.

Posted by .
Unregistered

It's been slowly dawning on white people, for the last decade or so, that 'racist' isn't a magic word that can kill them where they stand. They're learning to identify and reject their MSM indoctrination.

Liberalism is the preserve of the weak-minded and impressionable. Refuge of the inferior.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Cue the spic with his coal burner pics in 3..2..1..

Posted by .
Unregistered

only if the bucks are generous/gentle enough to leave you with some warm bodies for the gallow

Posted by .
Unregistered

Not that they'll have any say in the matter, once they're all safely returned to the Dark Continent. lol

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Not that they'll have any say in the matter, once they're all safely returned to the Dark Continent. lol

In the good old days we deball the coons and leave the bitch to wither in ostracism good times good times
/
:gramps:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
In the good old days we deball the coons and leave the bitch to wither in ostracism good times good times
/
:gramps:

Times don't really change. The woman's still outcast, as she should be. Castration's off the table, of course, but then that was draconian.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
Times don't really change. The woman's still outcast, as she should be. Castration's off the table, of course, but then that was draconian.

we do it to horses other barnyard beasts why not coons:shrug:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Katalyst said: White nationalism is for basement dwelling losers.

­
White nationalism is for basement dwelling losers!
\

Jewish nationalism is for zionist alphas!
\

Posted by .
Unregistered

"Coal patroll". :lol:

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.