Unregistered

Or do you not agree?

Posted by .
Unregistered

All humans are the same species

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Or do you not agree?

Run on back to Hambes NAZI board, you tard.
:emma:

Posted by Akins
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

. said: All humans are the same species

­Not really, this is a lie that is foited upon the public by the Jew-dominated academic community in order to suppress White exclusivism.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Akins said:

­Not really, this is a lie that is foited upon the public by the Jew-dominated academic community in order to suppress White exclusivism.

­
Wrong. All the same species. Why don't you post some pictures of bears now?

Posted by Akins
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

. said:
Akins said:

­

­Why don't you explain how polar bears, black bears and grizzly bears are different species (yet are capable of mixing and producing fertile hybrid offspring), while Whites, Negroes and Asians are supposed to be (according to you and Jews) the same species despite having the same degree of differences as are found between the various bear species?

Posted by .
Unregistered

Akins said:
. said:
Akins said:

­

­Why don't you explain how polar bears, black bears and grizzly bears are different species (yet are capable of mixing and producing fertile hybrid offspring), while Whites, Negroes and Asians are supposed to be (according to you and Jews) the same species despite having the same degree of differences as are found between the various bear species?

­
I'm sorry. I can't comment on bears without clear pictures of them posted by you.

Posted by Akins
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

. said:
Akins said:
. said:
­

­
I'm sorry. I can't comment on bears without clear pictures of them posted by you.

­image

Posted by .
Unregistered

Akins said:
. said:
Akins said:

­

­http://i1038.photobucket.com/albums/a470/the_scotsman1745/Miscellaneous/4071279_orig_zps1c51a87a.jpg

http://i1038.photobucket.com/albums/a470/the_scotsman1745/Miscellaneous/races_zps6e15d9af.jpg

­
Thank you. Now, I have to inform you that this thread has nothing to do with bears. Perhaps you should post pictures of the migration patterns of ancient civilizations next.

Posted by Akins
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

. said:
­
Thank you. Now, I have to inform you that this thread has nothing to do with bears. Perhaps you should post pictures of the migration patterns of ancient civilizations next.

­So, you can't offer a valid explaination as to why polar bears, grizzly bears and black bears are considered seperate species, but Whites, Negroes and Asians are claimed by Jews to all be the same species?

:mittens:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Akins said:
. said:
­

­So, you can't offer a valid explaination as to why polar bears, grizzly bears and black bears are considered seperate species, but Whites, Negroes and Asians are claimed by Jews to all be the same species?

­
Humans are not bears.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Akins is a Jew.

http://www.meaning-of-names.com/hebrew-names/akins.asp

"Origin - Hebrew"

Posted by Akins
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

. said:
Akins said:
. said:
­

­
Humans are not bears.

­But like bears, humans belong to different species.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Akins said:
. said:
Akins said:

­
Humans are not bears.

­
According to you and no one else.

Posted by Akins
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

. said:
Akins said:
. said:
­
Humans are not bears.

­

­According to every White separatist on the planet.

Posted by .
Unregistered

I like that bear pic.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Akins said:
. said:
Akins said:

­

­
That's supposed to be persuasive?

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Akins is a Jew.

"Origin - Hebrew"

­
This changes everything.

Posted by Akins
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

. said:
Akins said:
. said:
­

­

­The fact that forensic examiners can accurately determine an individual's race by examining their skeletal remains or their DNA is more than persuasive.

No one really believes that all humans are the same species, not even the Jews and liberals who pretend they do.

You all know it isn't true, you just refuse to admit that you are lying.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Akins said:
. said:
Akins said:

­

­The fact that forensic examiners can accurately determine an individual's race by examining their skeletal remains or their DNA is more than persuasive.

No one really believes that all humans are the same species, not even the Jews and liberals who pretend they do.

­
Examiners can determine paternity by examining DNA. In your expert opinion, does that mean that every family is a different species?

Posted by Akins
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

. said:
Akins said:
. said:
­

­
Examiners can determine paternity by examining DNA. In your expert opinion, does that mean that every family is a different species?

­No, obviously families belong to one race or another, or they are a mongrel hybrid.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said: Akins is a Jew.

"Origin - Hebrew"

­
This changes everything.

­
It certainly does. Akins is 100% Jewish.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Akins said:
. said:
Akins said:

­

­No, obviously families belong to one race or another, or they are a mongrel hybrid.

­
So DNA difference doesn't necessarily indicate different species.

Posted by Akins
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

. said:
Akins said:
. said:
­

­

­They do. They determine whether you are a tree or a zebra or a European, an African, or an Asian.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Akins said:
. said:
Akins said:

­

­They do. They determine whether you are a tree or a zebra or a European, an African, or an Asian.

­
So, families display DNA differences and they are the same species, but differences in DNA necessarily indicate a difference in species.

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.