Topic: Ted Kaczynski was right .
Posted by .
Unregistered

Akins said:
. said:
Akins said:
­Obviously you don't believe in the lifestyle that you advocate, or else you would be living it.

You have no interest in giving up the comforts and conveniences that technology and industrialization have given you.

You just want other people to.

Typical liberal.

I have already given up many modern comforts and conveniences. Come see for yourself.

I'm not asking anyone else to do anything. I'm expressing a viewpoint.  As a matter of fact, modern society asks, or coerces, individuals to do certain things -- modern society is guilty for domineering and controlling people, not I.

­If you can't figure out how to turn the tables so that society is serving you instead of you being forced to serve society, then you obviously aren't very smart and would never be able to survive on your own.

But that's not the goal, you see. I don't want to serve or be served. Serving each other is bondage. I believe in individual responsibility. Individuals or small groups, not a huge massive flock.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Akins said:
­Domineering and dominating mentality = survival instinct.

Survival is survival. Dominating is dominating.

Animals can survive without dominating.

Posted by Akins
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

. said:
Akins said:
. said:
I have already given up many modern comforts and conveniences. Come see for yourself.

I'm not asking anyone else to do anything. I'm expressing a viewpoint.  As a matter of fact, modern society asks, or coerces, individuals to do certain things -- modern society is guilty for domineering and controlling people, not I.

­If you can't figure out how to turn the tables so that society is serving you instead of you being forced to serve society, then you obviously aren't very smart and would never be able to survive on your own.

But that's not the goal, you see. I don't want to serve or be served. Serving each other is bondage. I believe in individual responsibility. Individuals or small groups, not a huge massive flock.

­Go live in a commune then. They should be easy to find, given how successful their communal living ideas are

Posted by .
Unregistered

Akins said:
­Go live in a commune then.

I personally wish to be as an individual, not part of a group.

Posted by Akins
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

. said:
Akins said:
­Go live in a commune then.

I personally wish to be as an individual, not part of a group.

­Then stop paying your bills, you'll get to live as an individual pretty quick that way.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Akins said:
­Then stop paying your bills, you'll get to live as an individual pretty quick that way.

That wouldn't work. I must gain knowledge on natural living first.

Beyond that, it seems impossible to actually live in the wild today, due to private property, erosion of natural land and naturally growing foods and law.

Posted by Akins
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

. said:
Akins said:

That wouldn't work. I must gain knowledge on natural living first.

Beyond that, it seems impossible to actually live in the wild today, due to private property, erosion of natural land and naturally growing foods and law.

­Sounds like you are doomed to fail then.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Akins said:
. said:
. said:
­It is impossible to go back to the Indian ways, you will be crushed by predatory people with newer tech, like the military does to countries that don't care to partake in resource plundering. . But you can forsake much of the soul crushing system. Your system leads to abundant pleasure for the few at the cost of misery for the masses.

This is why we must address and unravel the domineering and dominating mentality. Failure before attempt is failure.

­You are broadcasting your ignorance.  Back in the day Darwin and his competition theory was being thrashed by the cooperation theory, until the rich got together to force it into schools and other areas where it became accepted reality by the little people. Are you a little person ?

Posted by Akins
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

. said:
Akins said:
. said:
This is why we must address and unravel the domineering and dominating mentality. Failure before attempt is failure.

­You are broadcasting your ignorance.  Back in the day Darwin and his competition theory was being thrashed by the cooperation theory, until the rich got together to force it into schools and other areas where it became accepted reality by the little people. Are you a little person ?

­I'm better at being self-centered than I am at being altruistic.

What does that tell you?

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.