Topic: Ted Kaczynski was right .
Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
:potd:

This is the best time ever to be alive. Op can go live in the forest.

Opinion.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Akins said:
­Art, beauty, along with comfort and the pleasure that those things bring - those are the things that truly make life worthwhile.

Said the conditioned, pampered, domesticated midget.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Akins said:
­That was merely a side-effect.

Industrialization happened because the White race always strives toward improving our lives, making them easier, more civilized, more dignified and more comfortable.

The elites at that time didn't give two shits about the rank and file.  It was, and always has, been about money and power.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Akins said:
­Art, beauty, along with comfort and the pleasure that those things bring - those are the things that truly make life worthwhile.

"Look at the Picasso on the wall hunny. Don't that just make your old, decrepit legs and back feel better! Look at that beautiful statue of the general on the horse. Goddam God is good to us. Must have done something right"
\
:gramps:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Akins said:

Guess this explains why you were taking that dope for your "depression".

Posted by .
Unregistered

Akins said:

Can't have pleasure without pain.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
Akins said:

Guess this explains why you were taking that dope for your "depression".

"
That wasn’t Akins’ only problem. Last Jan. 4, he wrote on VNN about being confronted by local police after he threatened to kill his physician’s receptionist after he was denied a refill of his depression medication. “At that point I feel my right arm, which was holding a half-full can of diet Dr. Pepper, rear back and throw the can as hard as I could in the direction of Miss Bitch’s head, which missed and hit the back wall of the office as I yelled at her that I would come through that glass window and fucking kill her if she didn’t do something to get me my meds,” wrote Akins, who added that he was suffering from withdrawal symptoms at the time.
None of this has tempered Akins’ belligerence. Posting as “Lionel Mandrake” on White Nations, he has attacked white supremacist leaders besides those at VNN. A couple days ago, he called Don Black, a former Alabama Klan leader and the founder of the largest hate forum on the Web, Stormfront, a “Jew” and a “stooge” who supposedly set his forum up to make money and inform on his posters. This from a man who says he is a minister — Akins posted his “Credentials of Ministry” from something called the World Church League of Joelton, Tenn."

http://www.splcenter.org/blog/2013/09/05/leith-revelations-spark-battle-between-white-supremacist-forums/­

:lol:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Akins said:
. said:
Akins said:
­Having things that you want but don't need is what makes life worth living.

Yes. Snuff canisters and blowup dolls make life worth it.

Nature is the most beautiful art.

Akins hates the modern system too, he just likes the toys that come from it. If Akins had to work his life away like everyone else he would be singing a slightly different tune.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Akins said:

Industrialization happened because the White race always strives toward improving our lives, making them easier, more civilized, more dignified and more comfortable.

Erroneous reasoning. You seem to suggest the entire "white race" suddenly began voluntarily producing these things. Incorrect. The entire race did not participate from the get-go. Relatively few humans began experimenting with these things then threw the responsibility upon others. 

If people wanted to do all this stuff voluntarily, there would be no need to implement the coercive monetary system.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
Akins said:
­Industrialization happened because people hated the misery of living in third-world conditions. Technology was developed to help us escape that hell.

:potd:

This is the best time ever to be alive. Op can go live in the forest.

Others must be controlled and manipulated to provide you this lifestyle, just as you must be to provide it for others.

Posted by Akins
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

. said:
Akins said:

Erroneous reasoning. You seem to suggest the entire "white race" suddenly began voluntarily producing these things. Incorrect. The entire race did not participate from the get-go. Relatively few humans began experimenting with these things then threw the responsibility upon others. 

If people wanted to do all this stuff voluntarily, there would be no need to implement the coercive monetary system.

­Look, you're an idiot, okay.

I realize that you don't understand this, but trust me on it, you are an idiot.

No, go practice what you preach, and I guarentee you that you will see what I'm talking about after just a few days at most.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Akins said:
. said:
Akins said:

No, go practice what you preach, and I guarentee you that you will see what I'm talking about after just a few days at most.

When one has lost an argument they resort to ad hominem.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Akins said:

Look, yer an idiot, okay. You are an idiot.
\
:doublewide:

Posted by Akins
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

. said:

­You lose your own argument by default through not engaging in the lifestyle that you advocate.

You won't even eliminate the internet from your life.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Akins said:
. said:

­You lose your own argument by default through not engaging in the lifestyle that you advocate.

I use the internet to spread awareness and attack the system in a nonviolent manner.

Posted by .
Unregistered

I refuse to participate in the system I love and defend.
\
:doublewide:
Atkins

Posted by Akins
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

. said:
Akins said:
. said:

I use the internet to spread awareness and attack the system in a nonviolent manner.

­So you're full of shit and a hypocrite.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Akins said:
. said:
Akins said:

­So you're full of shit and a hypocrite.

When one has no argument they usually resort to ad hominem.

Posted by Akins
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

. said:
When one has no argument they usually resort to ad hominem.

­Obviously you don't believe in the lifestyle that you advocate, or else you would be living it.

You have no interest in giving up the comforts and conveniences that technology and industrialization have given you.

You just want other people to.

Typical liberal.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Akins said:
. said:
Akins said:

­It is impossible to go back to the Indian ways, you will be crushed by predatory people with newer tech, like the military does to countries that don't care to partake in resource plundering. . But you can forsake much of the soul crushing system. Your system leads to abundant pleasure for the few at the cost of misery for the masses.

Posted by Akins
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

. said:
­It is impossible to go back to the Indian ways, you will be crushed by predatory people with newer tech, like the military does to countries that don't care to partake in resource plundering. . But you can forsake much of the soul crushing system. Your system leads to abundant pleasure for the few at the cost of misery for the masses.

­Whites are the only race of people that I have any degree of empathy for, since they are the only people even remotely related to me.

Other races live in third-world conditions anyway without the technology that Whites created and developed, so the fact that they continue to exist in such is entirely irrelvant, since they would anyway were it not for my race.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Akins said:
­Obviously you don't believe in the lifestyle that you advocate, or else you would be living it.

You have no interest in giving up the comforts and conveniences that technology and industrialization have given you.

Typical liberal.

I have already given up many modern comforts and conveniences. Come see for yourself.

I'm not asking anyone else to do anything. I'm expressing a viewpoint.  As a matter of fact, modern society asks, or coerces, individuals to do certain things -- modern society is guilty for domineering and controlling people, not I.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:

This is why we must address and unravel the domineering and dominating mentality. Failure before attempt is failure.

Posted by Akins
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

. said:
Akins said:

Typical liberal.

I have already given up many modern comforts and conveniences. Come see for yourself.

I'm not asking anyone else to do anything. I'm expressing a viewpoint.  As a matter of fact, modern society asks, or coerces, individuals to do certain things -- modern society is guilty for domineering and controlling people, not I.

­If you can't figure out how to turn the tables so that society is serving you instead of you being forced to serve society, then you obviously aren't very smart and would never be able to survive on your own.

Posted by Akins
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

. said:
. said:

This is why we must address and unravel the domineering and dominating mentality. Failure before attempt is failure.

­Domineering and dominating mentality = survival instinct.

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.