Topic: Ted Kaczynski was right .
Posted by .
Unregistered


:thumbup:


Posted by .
Unregistered


Kaczynski's original goal was to move out to a secluded place and become self-sufficient so that he could live autonomously. He began to teach himself survival skills such as tracking, edible plant identification, and how to construct primitive technologies such as bow drills.[7] He quickly realized that it was not possible for him to live that way, as a result of watching the wild land around him get destroyed by development and industry.[7] He performed isolated acts of sabotage and initially targeted the developments near his cabin. The ultimate catalyst which drove him to begin his campaign of bombings was when he went out for a walk to one of his favorite wild spots, only to find that it had been destroyed and replaced with a road. About this, he said:

The best place, to me, was the largest remnant of this plateau that dates from the tertiary age. It's kind of rolling country, not flat, and when you get to the edge of it you find these ravines that cut very steeply in to cliff-like drop-offs and there was even a waterfall there. It was about a two days' hike from my cabin. That was the best spot until the summer of 1983. That summer there were too many people around my cabin so I decided I needed some peace. I went back to the plateau and when I got there I found they had put a road right through the middle of it... You just can't imagine how upset I was. It was from that point on I decided that, rather than trying to acquire further wilderness skills, I would work on getting back at the system. Revenge.


Posted by Akins
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)


Sounds like a miserable, shitty existence.


Posted by .
Unregistered


:thumbup:


Posted by .
Unregistered


Akins said: Sounds like a miserable, shitty existence.

It would be for a weak, helpless, pussy materialist.


Posted by Akins
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)


. said:
Akins said: Sounds like a miserable, shitty existence.

It would be for a weak, helpless, pussy materialist.

­I think the term you are looking for is a "non-masochist".

Creature comforts, modern conveniences and material possessions are the only things that make living tolerable.


Posted by .
Unregistered


Akins said:
­I think the term you are looking for is a "non-masochist".

Kaczynski wasn't a masochist. He was attempting to avoid indignity and stress.


Posted by .
Unregistered


Akins said:
­I think the term you are looking for is a "non-masochist".

Creature comforts, modern conveniences and material possessions are the only things that make living tolerable.

Yes because modern humans are spoiled pussies.


Posted by .
Unregistered


Akins said:
. said:
Akins said: Sounds like a miserable, shitty existence.

It would be for a weak, helpless, pussy materialist.

­I think the term you are looking for is a midget.


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
Akins said:
. said:
It would be for a weak, helpless, pussy materialist.

­I think the term you are looking for is a midget.


:lol:


Posted by .
Unregistered


Akins said:
. said:
Akins said: Sounds like a miserable, shitty existence.

It would be for a weak, helpless, pussy materialist.

­I think the term you are looking for is a "non-masochist".

Creature comforts, modern conveniences and material possessions are the only things that make living tolerable.

­That leads to alienation, corruption, wars and misery for billions and is not sustainable.


Posted by Akins
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)


. said:
Akins said:
. said:
It would be for a weak, helpless, pussy materialist.

­I think the term you are looking for is a "non-masochist".

Creature comforts, modern conveniences and material possessions are the only things that make living tolerable.

­That leads to alienation, corruption, wars and misery for billions and is not sustainable.

So you think we should all just live in third-world misery together?

You can if you wish, I want no part of that scene.


Posted by Akins
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)


. said:
Akins said:
­I think the term you are looking for is a "non-masochist".

Kaczynski wasn't a masochist. He was attempting to avoid indignity and stress.

­Having to survive in brutal, third-world conditions seems pretty stressful and undignified to me.

Fuck that.


Posted by .
Unregistered


Yet another thread ruined by the :manlet:


Posted by .
Unregistered


Akins said:
So you think we should all just live in third-world misery together?

You can if you wish, I want no part of that scene.

Does the bluebird in the backyard look miserable?


Posted by .
Unregistered


Akins said:
So you think we should all just live in third-world misery together?

You can if you wish, I want no part of that scene.

Look at the wolves and then look at the modern domesticated golden retriever. We are now golden retrievers.


Posted by Akins
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)


. said:
Akins said:
So you think we should all just live in third-world misery together?

You can if you wish, I want no part of that scene.

Does the bluebird in the backyard look miserable?

­It's a fucking bird.

You try living outdoors, scavaging for your food, without any modern conveniences and see how you like it.


Posted by Akins
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)


. said:
Akins said:
So you think we should all just live in third-world misery together?

You can if you wish, I want no part of that scene.

Look at the wolves and then look at the modern domesticated golden retriever. We are now golden retrievers.

­image


Posted by .
Unregistered


Akins said:
­It's a fucking bird.

You try living outdoors, scavaging for your food, without any modern conveniences and see how you like it.

What I'm eventually aiming for.


Posted by .
Unregistered


Nice pic.

Modern domestic canines have been dumbed down and manipulated for human convenience. Much in the same way humans have been dumbed down and manipulated for the convenience of certain humans.


Posted by Akins
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)


. said:
What I'm eventually aiming for.

­There's not a damn thing holding you back, just open the door and start walking and keep on walking until you find yourself in the wildreness. After that, you can start living like the animal you want to be.


Posted by .
Unregistered


Akins said:
­There's not a damn thing holding you back, just open the door and start walking and keep on walking until you find yourself in the wildreness. After that, you can start living like the animal you want to be.

Incorrect. I lack the knowledge and must learn a few things first. Plus private property and law is an issue. And we are animals.


Posted by Akins
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)


. said: Nice pic.

Modern domestic canines have been dumbed down and manipulated for human convenience. Much in the same way humans have been dumbed down and manipulated for the convenience of certain humans.

­It's all about getting someone else to do the work for you. They toil and make the goods and grow the food and you consume it. That's the whole point of life.


Posted by Akins
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)


. said:
Akins said:
­There's not a damn thing holding you back, just open the door and start walking and keep on walking until you find yourself in the wildreness. After that, you can start living like the animal you want to be.

Incorrect. I lack the knowledge and must learn a few things first. Plus private property and law is an issue. And we are animals.

­Then you better stick with your day job, cause the great outdoors isn't that great a place to live or work in.


Posted by .
Unregistered


Akins said:
­It's all about getting someone else to do the work for you. They toil and make the goods and grow the food and you consume it. That's the whole point of life.

No, that is hypocrisy. You don't want to suffer but want others to. You hate the modern system, and so you jip the system to have all the luxuries.

I hate this system, but I also hate primitivism ARRGH
:manlet:



Quick Reply
Moniker:
 

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.

Log In | Register | Close