Topic: If you don't own a pet, you're probably a sick individual
Posted by Akins
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)


. said:
Akins said:
­It's fucking dogshit.

I want nothing to do with it.

Put it in a compost pile.

­I don't want anything to do with it.

Dogs are annoying, dirty, nasty, barking, slobbering, licking, stinking, flea-carrying, shit factories.


Posted by .
Unregistered


*I'm still strangling him to death, any last words? KICKS* HE'S A GONER. FU AKINS!


LAZY PUPPY HATER!!!!! DOES NOT CARE ABOUT HIS KIDS!!!­
he's dead :rockon:  :cheers:


Posted by .
Unregistered


Akins said:
­I don't want anything to do with it.

Dogs are annoying, dirty, nasty, barking, slobbering, licking, stinking, flea-carrying, shit factories.

Probably because you can't train dogs.


Posted by Akins
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)


. said:
Akins said:
­I don't want anything to do with it.

Dogs are annoying, dirty, nasty, barking, slobbering, licking, stinking, flea-carrying, shit factories.

Probably because you can't train dogs.

­I don't have the patience or the interest for it.


Posted by .
Unregistered


Akins said:
­I don't have the patience or the interest for it.

WTF SHUT UP YOU DEAD FREAK *DUCT TAPES MOUTH AND WRAPS IN PLASTIC WRAP* THERE, THERE IS YOUR PROPER BURIAL. *THROWS BODY IN GRAVE* 
:wave:


Posted by .
Unregistered


Akins said:
­I don't have the patience or the interest for it.

My granddad had some words of wisdom about training dogs; "You have to be smarter than the dog.".  That disqualifies you.


Posted by .
Unregistered


I own a pet Daddy Longlegs spider.  I keep it in the bathroom.


Posted by .
Unregistered


Akins would make a cool pet, but I'd make mine look like an Oompa Loompa.


http://i.imgur.com/qjsHsUD.jpg


Posted by .
Unregistered


jews make the worst pet. They are ugly, smelly, they grease up all your furniture, they hide shiny objects from you, and they always eat their own shit.


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said: jews make the worst pet. They are ugly, smelly, they grease up all your furniture, they hide shiny objects from you, and they always eat their own shit.

Better than nggrs.  They're about the same except they hump everything in sight and they turn on their owners.


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said: jews make the worst pet. They are ugly, smelly, they grease up all your furniture, they hide shiny objects from you, and they always eat their own shit.

­
Yep. Don't understand why we keep them around.



Quick Reply
Moniker:
 

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.

Log In | Register | Close