Topic: If you don't own a pet, you're probably a sick individual
Posted by .
Unregistered


Discuss.


Posted by .
Unregistered


Conversely, if you own a pet which you are allergic to, you are always sick.


Posted by Akins
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)


I owned pets before I had kids.

haven't wanted to be bothered with taking care of an animal since I had kids.


Posted by .
Unregistered


I love animals, but the reason I don't own any is because i'm too lazy and don't want the responsibility of taking care of an animal.

What I do is I feed wild animals in my backyard. Birds, squirrels, chipmunks, racoons, skunks. I feed them all.

I also never throw any food out into the trash. Any food I throw in my backyard, gets eaten within 24 hours.


Posted by .
Unregistered


That's acceptable. You know I've had fish for over 10 years and I love them. If you want to dabble with having a pet but you're busy or worried that's the way to go.


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said: I love animals, but the reason I don't own any is because i'm too lazy and don't want the responsibility of taking care of an animal.

What I do is I feed wild animals in my backyard. Birds, squirrels, chipmunks, racoons, skunks. I feed them all.

I also never throw any food out into the trash. Any food I throw in my backyard, gets eaten within 24 hours.

Wait until the bears show up.


Posted by .
Unregistered


Akins said: I owned pets before I had kids.

haven't wanted to be bothered with taking care of an animal since I had kids.

Same here. Suddenly I stopped giving a shit about stupid animals.


Posted by .
Unregistered


Ok you guys, if you have kids you must get fish or a dog; no exceptions. They need that interaction.


Posted by Akins
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)


. said: Ok you guys, if you have kids you must get fish or a dog; no exceptions. They need that interaction.

­The interaction of seeing them die?


Posted by .
Unregistered


Akins said:
­The interaction of seeing them die?

Kids need to learn about death......especially your son, Mr. Weak Heart.


Posted by .
Unregistered


Akins said:
. said: Ok you guys, if you have kids you must get fish or a dog; no exceptions. They need that interaction.

­The interaction of seeing them die?

Akins, you have to get a dog for your kids, no excuses. You're in the country for God's sake! Children need a dog.


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
Akins, you have to get a dog for your kids, no excuses. You're in the country for God's sake! Children need a dog.

Akins doesn't want a dog.  He must be a commie.


Posted by Akins
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)


. said:
Akins said:
­The interaction of seeing them die?

Kids need to learn about death......especially your son, Mr. Weak Heart.

­I drove by a dead racoon on the road yesterday, stopped so that my youngest son could look at it though the car window, told him it was dead, that it had been hit by a car.

He got the idea.


Posted by .
Unregistered


Akins said:
­I drove by a dead racoon on the road yesterday, stopped so that my youngest son could look at it though the car window, told him it was dead, that it had been hit by a car.

He got the idea.

Did he have any emotional attachment to the road kill?


Posted by .
Unregistered


Akins said:
­I drove by a dead racoon on the road yesterday, stopped so that my youngest son could look at it though the car window, told him it was dead, that it had been hit by a car.

He got the idea.

Get a dog for your kids goddammit! Christmas is next week, get him a dog!


Posted by Akins
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)


. said:
Akins said:
­I drove by a dead racoon on the road yesterday, stopped so that my youngest son could look at it though the car window, told him it was dead, that it had been hit by a car.

He got the idea.

Did he have any emotional attachment to the road kill?

­No, it was just a random dead animal.

He understands that everything dies eventually and turns into dirt.


Posted by .
Unregistered


Akins said:
­No, it was just a random dead animal.

He understands that everything dies eventually and turns into dirt.

You're missing the emotional aspect of it......but that's expected from an aspie.


Posted by Akins
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)


. said:
Akins said:
­No, it was just a random dead animal.

He understands that everything dies eventually and turns into dirt.

You're missing the emotional aspect of it......but that's expected from an aspie.

­Ours is not the sort of family that goes in for the morbid and ghoulish funeral parlor displaying of corpses and public viewing/memorial services.


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
You're missing the emotional aspect of it......but that's expected from an aspie.

Point proven. You are one sick person not to get a dog for your kids. What kind of freak doesn't get a dog for their kids??? :rant:


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
Point proven. You are one sick person not to get a dog for your kids. What kind of freak doesn't get a dog for their kids??? :rant:

Communists like Akins.


Posted by Akins
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)


. said:
. said:
You're missing the emotional aspect of it......but that's expected from an aspie.

Point proven. You are one sick person not to get a dog for your kids. What kind of freak doesn't get a dog for their kids??? :rant:

­One who doesn't like feeding/walking/cleaning up after dogs.


Posted by .
Unregistered


Akins said:
­Ours is not the sort of family that goes in for the morbid and ghoulish funeral parlor displaying of corpses and public viewing/memorial services.

Dogs don't die until old age unless you're an aspie that makes them stay outside. Get an inside dog.


Posted by .
Unregistered


Akins said:
­One who doesn't like feeding/walking/cleaning up after dogs.

Build a fence and a dog door.


Posted by Akins
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)


. said:
Akins said:
­Ours is not the sort of family that goes in for the morbid and ghoulish funeral parlor displaying of corpses and public viewing/memorial services.

Dogs don't die until old age unless you're an aspie that makes them stay outside. Get an inside dog.

­I would never have an indoor dog.


Posted by .
Unregistered


Akins said:
­One who doesn't like feeding/walking/cleaning up after dogs.

It's not about you.  Funny how that happens when you have kids. Get your kids a god damn dog.



Quick Reply
Moniker:
 

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.

Log In | Register | Close