Topic: Where is James "Rimbo" Marks?
Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
. said:
. said: OP sounds like a jilted lover. :lol:

­

Failbo emerges from drunken stupor!!

­

He never fully emerges, just has rare moments of quasi-clarity.

­
Wet brain - sad.


Posted by .
Unregistered


OH SNAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Posted by .
Unregistered


77 more mutha fuckin' pages of RimbOwnage!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Posted by .
Unregistered


:morecowbell::banana::banana::morecowbell:


Posted by .
Unregistered


HaLp!


Posted by .
Unregistered


Life loser


Posted by .
Unregistered


Why for the love of Vishnu does he raype!?!?!?!?
/
:apu:


Posted by .
Unregistered


James is the most despised poster in the history of the redboards.


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said: James is the most despised poster in the history of the redboards.

­

:motorcycle:


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
. said: James is the most despised poster in the history of the redboards.

­

:motorcycle:

­

Fact check: True!


Posted by .
Unregistered


Failbo!


Posted by .
Unregistered


:snicker:


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
. said: James is the most obsessed over poster in the history of the redboards.

­

:motorcycle:

­
Fixxxed for the crippling ocd reality


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
. said:
. said: James is the most obsessed over poster in the history of the redboards.

­

:motorcycle:

­
Fixxxed for the crippling ocd reality

­
Oh hai Rimbo


Posted by .
Unregistered


Has Jake seen a dentist for his severe meth-mouth?


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said: Has Jake seen a dentist for his severe meth-mouth?

­Know teef/Know dentist

No teef/No dentist

:lol:


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
­Know teef/Know dentist

No teef/No dentist

:lol:

­:lol: I guess having a dental bill cuts into his meth fund.


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
. said:
­Know teef/Know dentist

No teef/No dentist

:lol:

­:lol: I guess having a dental bill cuts into his meth fund.

­
Rimbo replies to Rimbo

Sad.


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
. said:
. said:
­Know teef/Know dentist

No teef/No dentist

:lol:

­:lol: I guess having a dental bill cuts into his meth fund.

­
Rimbo replies to Rimbo

Sad.

­

Wet brain symptom.


Posted by .
Unregistered


Original_Lonely_Guy. said:
­
                            ▄█▀█▀█▄

        ▄█▀  █  ▀█▄
       ▄█▀       ▀█▄
       █           █
       █           █
       ▀█▄▄  █   ▄█▀
         █  ▄▀▄  █
         █ ▀   ▀ █
         █       █
         █       █
         █        █
         █       █
         █       █
   ▄█▀▀█▄█       █▄█▀█▄
 ▄█▀▀    ▀            ▀▀█
█▀                      ▀█
█                        █
█           ▄█▄          █
▀█         █▀ ▀█        █▀
 ▀█▄      █▀   ▀█     ▄█▀
   ▀█▄▄▄█▀      ▀█▄▄▄█▀


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
Original_Lonely_Guy. said:
­
                            ▄█▀█▀█▄

        ▄█▀  █  ▀█▄
       ▄█▀       ▀█▄
       █           █
       █           █
       ▀█▄▄  █   ▄█▀
         █  ▄▀▄  █
         █ ▀   ▀ █
         █       █
         █       █
         █        █
         █       █
         █       █
   ▄█▀▀█▄█       █▄█▀█▄
 ▄█▀▀    ▀            ▀▀█
█▀                      ▀█
█                        █
█           ▄█▄          █
▀█         █▀ ▀█        █▀
 ▀█▄      █▀   ▀█     ▄█▀
   ▀█▄▄▄█▀      ▀█▄▄▄█▀


­
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Rimbo's favorite treat!


Posted by .
Unregistered


James is winning.


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said: James is winning.

­
James is and always will be a life loser.


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
. said: James is winning.

­
James is and always will be a life loser.

­
Troof.


He will ultimately gobble a glock.


Posted by .
Unregistered


:bean:



Quick Reply
Moniker:
 

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.

Log In | Register | Close