Topic: Where is James "Rimbo" Marks?
Posted by .
Unregistered


:hamburger:


Posted by .
Unregistered


60

:banana:


Posted by .
Unregistered


OH SNAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Posted by .
Unregistered


60 more mutha fuckin' pages of RimbOwnage!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Posted by .
Unregistered


:morecowbell::banana::banana::morecowbell:


Posted by .
Unregistered


:nuke:


Posted by .
Unregistered


Why does he raype?!?!?!??!?!
/
:apu:


Posted by .
Unregistered


life loser, negro afro, bastard, Humboldt fail


Posted by .
Unregistered


:pedohunter:


Posted by .
Unregistered


life loser


Posted by .
Unregistered


:mullet:


Posted by .
Unregistered


SNAP card Hero!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Posted by .
Unregistered


Manscara needs to FOAD.


Posted by .
Unregistered


:lalala: T'is the tale of Rimbow, the loser extraordinaire and his world-famous-chair :lalala:
:lalala: His golden tongue, round-and-round, rimming his way up-and-down the Humbolt valley :lalala:
:lalala: Nary a hobo can say that he's never been under Rimbow sway! :lalala:
                                                                                                                                        \
                                                                                                                                         :oldfag:


Posted by .
Unregistered


:clown:

Clown college. lol

Couldnt even get a real job to aupport his kids.
Fucking loser.


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said: :clown:

Clown college. lol

Couldnt even get a real job to aupport his kids.
Fucking loser.

­
You are quite stupid. Truth avoids you.


Posted by .
Unregistered


:lalala:
There's a loser who leads a life of danger

To every hobo he meets he rims a stranger
With every lick he makes another slurp he takes
Step to me and you won't  see tomorrow


Hobo rimmer man,  hobo rimmer man
They've given you some Popov which took away your brain


Beware of hobo bottoms that you find
Dirty butt cheekd can hide an evil mind
Ah, be careful what you say
Even though we know you're gay
Step to me and you won't  see tomorrow


Hobo rimmer man,  hobo rimmer man
They've given you some Popov which took away your brain


Hobo rimmer man,  hobo rimmer man
They've given you some Popov which took away your brain


Swingin' on the train yard one day
And then layin' in the hobo camp alley next day
Oh no, you let the wrong word slip
While giving buttholes licks
Step to me and you won't  see tomorrow


Hobo rimmer man,  hobo rimmer man
They've given you some Popov which took away your brain


Hobo rimmer man :lalala:


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said: :lalala:
There's a loser who leads a life of danger

To every hobo he meets he rims a stranger
With every lick he makes another slurp he takes
Step to me and you won't  see tomorrow


Hobo rimmer man,  hobo rimmer man
They've given you some Popov which took away your brain


Beware of hobo bottoms that you find
Dirty butt cheekd can hide an evil mind
Ah, be careful what you say
Even though we know you're gay
Step to me and you won't  see tomorrow


Hobo rimmer man,  hobo rimmer man
They've given you some Popov which took away your brain


Hobo rimmer man,  hobo rimmer man
They've given you some Popov which took away your brain


Swingin' on the train yard one day
And then layin' in the hobo camp alley next day
Oh no, you let the wrong word slip
While giving buttholes licks
Step to me and you won't  see tomorrow


Hobo rimmer man,  hobo rimmer man
They've given you some Popov which took away your brain


Hobo rimmer man :lalala:

­
:lol:


Posted by .
Unregistered


HaLp!


Posted by .
Unregistered


:horsie:


Posted by .
Unregistered


Failure to provide


Posted by .
Unregistered


:clown: college drop out.

He was too proud to go out there and get a real job to support his kids.
What a fucking loser.


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said: :clown: college drop out.

He was too proud to go out there and get a real job to support his kids.
What a fucking loser.

­

This.


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said: :clown: college drop out.

He was too proud to go out there and get a real job to support his kids.
What a fucking loser.

­
Rimbo is a delusional loser. A narcissist still clinging on to fantasies of being special and talented.
An honest day's work is beneath him and conflicts with his grandiose self-appraisal.

He could not bear to face reality and accept life as it is, instead he retreated into his own make-believe world.
Having to work a normal job with ordinary people (such as himself) would have shattered Rimbo's fragile ego and delusional state.
Instead he refused to take life as it is and retreated into his own little world of false superiority.

A life well wasted!

:cheers:
:clown:


Posted by .
Unregistered


image



Quick Reply
Moniker:
 

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.

Log In | Register | Close