Topic: Where is James "Rimbo" Marks?
Posted by .
Unregistered

:lalala: :oldfag:­ 52 mothafuckin pages of rimbOWNage :lalala: :oldfag:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: :lalala: :oldfag:­ 52 mothafuckin pages of rimbOWNage :lalala: :oldfag:

­
.:lalala: :oldfag:­ 53 mothafuckin pages of rimbOWNage !!!!!!!!!!!! :lalala: :oldfag:

Posted by .
Unregistered

77$!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
\
:emma:

What a fucking loser..

Posted by .
Unregistered

Rimbitch getting rimbOwned!

:snicker:

Posted by .
Unregistered

:lalala: :oldfag: 53 and 1/12th mothafuckin pages of rimbOWNage !!!!!!!!!!!! :oldfag: :lalala:

Posted by .
Unregistered

James, for how much $ would you be willing to part with that world famous chair?

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said:
. said:
­
Alex's new husband already had three children he sired himself and has fathered 2 more with Alex during the last few years. James' boy being added to the family is no big deal. At least he is with a family that can financial provide for their kids.
Imagine that shitty life he'd have if he lived with James.
Fathering two children doesn't make James a real man. Being able to properly raise them does.
James has failed at being a father.
\
:winner:

­

You even fail at stalking. Seek help, loser.

­

You know that it's true, James.
You would struggle to look after a pet.

­Aren't you the trailer-dwelling fag who has never been with a female? :lol:

The meth has rotted your teeth and brain. You speak slobbering gibberish.

Posted by .
Unregistered

OH SNAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by .
Unregistered

53 more mutha fuckin' pages of RimbOwnage!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by .
Unregistered

:morecowbell::banana::banana::morecowbell:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: James, for how much $ would you be willing to part with that world famous chair?

­
50$

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: James lives rent free in the OP's head 24/7

OP is self :pwned:

­The OP is a fucking idiot

\

:facepalm:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:

\

­
As I was walking home late one night, James pounced on me and tore down my shorts.
With reckless abandon, he tongued the tiny little bits of faecal matter entangled in my pubic hair.
I told him to stop, I hit him and screamed...but to no avail. He was entranced by musk of decay emanating from my anus.

Posted by Switch.McGee
Unregistered

. said:
. said:

\

­
As I was walking home late one night, James pounced on me and tore down my shorts.
With reckless abandon, he tongued the tiny little bits of faecal matter entangled in my pubic hair.
I told him to stop, I hit him and screamed...but to no avail. He was entranced by musk of decay emanating from my anus.

­

Dirty summabitch!

Posted by .
Unregistered

NoT tHeRe!

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­

­:bluebunny:

^^^
Still going. :LOL:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Switch.McGee said:
­

Dirty summabitch!

­:bluebunny: Still going.

:lol: Rent free.

Posted by .
Unregistered

$77!!!!
   \

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: $77!!!!
   \

^^^
Rent free. :LOL:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Fread delivers :lol:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said: If James were to walk past you on the street, what would you say/do to him?

­

I would tie a bottle of Popovs to fishing line and toss it in front of him on the sidewalk and then yank it away every time he bent to pick it up.

I would retrieve the bottle luring him to where I was hiding at which point I would watch as the homeless gathered there proceeded to knock every tooth out his head as I yelled, "Ride Postman, ride!!!"

­
:whip::horsie:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Life loser

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said:
. said: If James were to walk past you on the street, what would you say/do to him?

­

I would tie a bottle of Popovs to fishing line and toss it in front of him on the sidewalk and then yank it away every time he bent to pick it up.

I would retrieve the bottle luring him to where I was hiding at which point I would watch as the homeless gathered there proceeded to knock every tooth out his head as I yelled, "Ride Postman, ride!!!"

­

­Jake hates people with teeth.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said:
. said:
­

­

­Jake hates people with teeth.

­

Nice comeback, grey pubes

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­

Nice comeback, grey pubes
\
:mullet:

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.