Topic: Where is James "Rimbo" Marks?
Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: If James were to walk past you on the street, what would you say/do to him?

­

I'd kick him in the nuts and say pay your bills, deadbeat!

Posted by .
Unregistered

OH SNAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by .
Unregistered

52 more mutha fuckin' pages of RimbOwnage!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by .
Unregistered

:morecowbell::banana::banana::morecowbell:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: If James were to walk past you on the street, what would you say/do to him?

­

I would tie a bottle of Popovs to fishing line and toss it in front of him on the sidewalk and then yank it away every time he bent to pick it up.

I would retrieve the bottle luring him to where I was hiding at which point I would watch as the homeless gathered there proceeded to knock every tooth out his head as I yelled, "Ride Postman, ride!!!"

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:

­

I would tie a bottle of Popovs to fishing line and toss it in front of him on the sidewalk and then yank it away every time he bent to pick it up.

I would retrieve the bottle luring him to where I was hiding at which point I would watch as the homeless gathered there proceeded to knock every tooth out his head as I yelled, "Ride Postman, ride!!!"

­
:snicker:

Posted by .
Unregistered

James lives rent free in the OP's head 24/7

OP is self :pwned:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said:

­

­
:snicker:

­
:nuke:

Posted by .
Unregistered

­

I would drop trousers and spread my ass cheeks - then brace myself for the onslaught of James hungry mouf and tongue

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:

­

I would drop trousers and spread my ass cheeks - then brace myself for the onslaught of James hungry mouf and tongue

­
James' attack would be ferocious!!!

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said:

­

­

­
I would grab him by his negro fro and knee his face

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said:
. said:
­

­

­
I would grab him by his negro fro and knee his face

­

:potd:

Posted by .
Unregistered

HaLp!

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­
Quite the contrary, that makes him TWICE the stud.

Passing down his genes while having another man using his own ressources to raise the child.
Nature is totally indifferent to your moral calculus. All that matters is reproduction and James succeeded where you have failed.

­
Alex's new husband already had three children he sired himself and has fathered 2 more with Alex during the last few years. James' boy being added to the family is no big deal. At least he is with a family that can financial provide for their kids.
Imagine that shitty life he'd have if he lived with James.
Fathering two children doesn't make James a real man. Being able to properly raise them does.
James has failed at being a father.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­
Alex's new husband already had three children he sired himself and has fathered 2 more with Alex during the last few years. James' boy being added to the family is no big deal. At least he is with a family that can financial provide for their kids.
Fathering two children doesn't make James a real man. Being able to properly raise them does.

­
But...the world famous chair!

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said:
­
Quite the contrary, that makes him TWICE the stud.

Passing down his genes while having another man using his own ressources to raise the child.
Nature is totally indifferent to your moral calculus. All that matters is reproduction and James succeeded where you have failed.

­

­

:nuke:

Posted by .
Unregistered

:bean:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­
\
:winner:
­

You even fail at stalking. Seek help, loser.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Know James, know failure.
No James, no failure!

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said:
­
\
­

­
OP is lashing out because his family rejected him when his homosexuality became undeniable. He does that.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said:
­
\

­

­

You know that it's true, James.
You would struggle to look after a pet.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said:
. said:
­
\

­

­

­
Fact check: True!
/
:kitty:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said:
. said:
­
\

­

­

­
Fact check: true
/
:deadhorse:

Posted by .
Unregistered

I miss M4M
   \
:horsie:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Poolhouse of shame!
\
:emma:

Why must Jaymes raype?
\
:apu:

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.