­^^^^^^^^^^^^

Everyone knows it’s Rimbo

:lalala:

­
And Rimbo’s got Soulless eyes
That stare between a twink’s thighs

:lalala:

­
oh hai kimbo.  Did you try to jack as you wrote that?

:snicker:

No James you cannot watch

Posted by .
Unregistered

OH SNAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by .
Unregistered

:morecowbell::banana::banana::morecowbell:

Posted by .
Unregistered

31 more mutha fuckin' pages of RimbOwnage!!!!!!

Posted by .
Unregistered

63 mutha fuckin' years of FAIL!!!!

Posted by .
Unregistered

:lol:

Posted by .
Unregistered

:bean:

Posted by .
Unregistered

In a world of successful people, there is one man who for 63 years has failed.
In every aspect of life, in every endeavor, in virtually every thought and action.
Who is this embodiment of FAIL?

His name is James.

Posted by .
Unregistered

No James, no fail.

Know James, know fail.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: No James, no fail.

Know James, know fail.

­
When will you know if your gender reassignment surgery was successful?

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: In a world of successful people, there is one man who for 63 years has failed.
In every aspect of life, in every endeavor, in virtually every thought and action.

His name is James.

­

Posted by Rimbo
Unregistered

. said: In a world of successful people, there is one man who for 63 years has failed.

His name is James.

Hey  I am a successful poolhouse rapist.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said: No James, no fail.

Know James, know fail.

­
When will you know if your gender reassignment surgery was successful?

­

Even a tranny wouldn't respond to your Custerboy profile.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Rimbo said:

His name is James.

Hey  I am a successful poolhouse rapist.

­
and hobo rimmer!!!!

Posted by .
Unregistered

:pedohunter:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Life loser

Posted by .
Unregistered

Raype and rim

Posted by .
Unregistered

Rusty.Switch said: I ran across some young black hobos on the Humboldt county junction.  I tried to warn them off, but, the more I told them, the more excited they got.  "Its free food, and a free rimming" they said, and could barely contain themselves as they hid aboard the train.  I just set out my things, and went back to panhandling, avoiding any old beat up cars that might pass by (you never know, he does his own brakes, they are bound to fail, like everything else) 

They came back three weeks later, as pale as ghosts, and a bit shellshocked.  After a few shots of whiskey, I got the story out of them.  Things had started off okay, with James putting on Vodka and bacon for them.  When the time for rimming came, they each eagerly dropped their drawers and waited.  But, James was never satisfied.   he kept tonguing and digging, and when he had tired one out, he turned on the other.  It took them a few days just to get their bearings, because he had locked them up in his basement. 

By the time they escaped, they had lost 50 lbs, even though they were well fed, and they never quite had full control over their bowels again.  Now, they help me warn people about that "Old foo"  and wise hobos stay away from Humboldt county.  There is no work, there is no charity, there is only the demon known as James.

I wish there was a collection of stuff like this somewhere without all the other junk in these threads :lol:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
Rusty.Switch said: I ran across some young black hobos on the Humboldt county junction.  I tried to warn them off, but, the more I told them, the more excited they got.  "Its free food, and a free rimming" they said, and could barely contain themselves as they hid aboard the train.  I just set out my things, and went back to panhandling, avoiding any old beat up cars that might pass by (you never know, he does his own brakes, they are bound to fail, like everything else) 

They came back three weeks later, as pale as ghosts, and a bit shellshocked.  After a few shots of whiskey, I got the story out of them.  Things had started off okay, with James putting on Vodka and bacon for them.  When the time for rimming came, they each eagerly dropped their drawers and waited.  But, James was never satisfied.   he kept tonguing and digging, and when he had tired one out, he turned on the other.  It took them a few days just to get their bearings, because he had locked them up in his basement. 

By the time they escaped, they had lost 50 lbs, even though they were well fed, and they never quite had full control over their bowels again.  Now, they help me warn people about that "Old foo"  and wise hobos stay away from Humboldt county.  There is no work, there is no charity, there is only the demon known as James.

I wish there was a collection of stuff like this somewhere without all the other junk in these threads :lol:

­

All of these threads are gold

Posted by HumboldtCounty
Unregistered

Remember the blog?

Posted by .
Unregistered

HumboldtCounty said: Remember the blog?

­
I remember his two blogs, Alex’s, Alex’s mom’s, Nebbo’s and some other family. And one about Custerboy.

Someone should start a new blog and preserve all of these hobo recollections. Give Agent Bennett sone more laffs.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Good timbes. :lol:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Lulzy!!!
/
:666:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Rim and raype

Posted by .
Unregistered

$77
   \
:emma:

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.