Posted by .
Unregistered

HaLp!

Posted by .
Unregistered

OH SNAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by .
Unregistered

28 more mutha fuckin' pages of RimbOwnage!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by .
Unregistered

:morecowbell::banana::banana::morecowbell:

Posted by .
Unregistered

:bean:

Posted by .
Unregistered

$77!!!!!
/
:emma:

Posted by .
Unregistered

James got rid of Jeff and the rest of his monikers. That's all I need to know.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: James got rid of Jeff and the rest of his monikers. That's all I need to know.

­
:potd:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said: James got rid of Jeff and the rest of his monikers. That's all I need to know.

­

­

^^^^^^^^^^^

Rimbo awarding his own post.   Sad.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said:

­

­

^^^^^^^^^^^

\
:crybaby:

­Why so sad, Jeff?

Posted by Rimbowned
Unregistered

. said:
­
Oh hi rimbo

Hi! :wave:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said:
. said:
­

­

^^^^^^^^^^^

\

­Why so sad, Jeff?

­
Oh,hi life loser.

Posted by Knapsack Joe.
Unregistered

Hi, Rimbo.  :a2m:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Rapist so poor.

Business so dead.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Behind the Bayshore Mall

Hobos get in line for Jambes
Clean their asses good!

Posted by Rusty.Switch
Unregistered

I ran across some young black hobos on the Humboldt county junction.  I tried to warn them off, but, the more I told them, the more excited they got.  "Its free food, and a free rimming" they said, and could barely contain themselves as they hid aboard the train.  I just set out my things, and went back to panhandling, avoiding any old beat up cars that might pass by (you never know, he does his own brakes, they are bound to fail, like everything else) 

They came back three weeks later, as pale as ghosts, and a bit shellshocked.  After a few shots of whiskey, I got the story out of them.  Things had started off okay, with James putting on Vodka and bacon for them.  When the time for rimming came, they each eagerly dropped their drawers and waited.  But, James was never satisfied.   he kept tonguing and digging, and when he had tired one out, he turned on the other.  It took them a few days just to get their bearings, because he had locked them up in his basement. 

By the time they escaped, they had lost 50 lbs, even though they were well fed, and they never quite had full control over their bowels again.  Now, they help me warn people about that "Old foo"  and wise hobos stay away from Humboldt county.  There is no work, there is no charity, there is only the demon known as James.

Posted by .
Unregistered

James should eat a bullet

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: James should eat a bullet
\

­
:lol:

Posted by .
Unregistered

James and Jeff

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
James and Jeff

­
Jeff and Sean

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said:
James and Jeff

­
Jeff and Sean

­
RimbOwnage

Posted by .
Unregistered

Life loser

Posted by .
Unregistered

:666:

Posted by Spike.McGee
Unregistered

Rusty.Switch said: I ran across some young black hobos on the Humboldt county junction.  I tried to warn them off, but, the more I told them, the more excited they got.  "Its free food, and a free rimming" they said, and could barely contain themselves as they hid aboard the train.  I just set out my things, and went back to panhandling, avoiding any old beat up cars that might pass by (you never know, he does his own brakes, they are bound to fail, like everything else) 

They came back three weeks later, as pale as ghosts, and a bit shellshocked.  After a few shots of whiskey, I got the story out of them.  Things had started off okay, with James putting on Vodka and bacon for them.  When the time for rimming came, they each eagerly dropped their drawers and waited.  But, James was never satisfied.   he kept tonguing and digging, and when he had tired one out, he turned on the other.  It took them a few days just to get their bearings, because he had locked them up in his basement. 

By the time they escaped, they had lost 50 lbs, even though they were well fed, and they never quite had full control over their bowels again.  Now, they help me warn people about that "Old foo"  and wise hobos stay away from Humboldt county.  There is no work, there is no charity, there is only the demon known as James.

­

sage advice, Rusty.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Dirty summabitch

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.