Topic: James, are these two pictures of the same building?
Posted by .
Unregistered

All Buttplug lies, of course. Your obsession is showing.

James will probably have a nice Holiday weekend with his cool kids, eating good food, talking about their lives, laughing. You?

Don't answer. We already know.[/quote]
:lalala:

There's a loser who leads a life of danger

To every hobo he meets he rims a stranger
With every lick he makes another slurp he takes
Step to me and you won't  see tomorrow

Hobo rimmer man,  hobo rimmer man
They've given you some Popov which took away your brain

Beware of hobo bottoms that you find
Dirty butt cheekd can hide an evil mind
Ah, be careful what you say
Even though we know you're gay

Swingin' on the train yard one day
And then layin' in the hobo camp alley next day
Oh no, you let the wrong word slip
While giving buttholes licks

Hobo rimmer man :lalala:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Parts is a bit strong, he allegedly rode horses in the background - a mounted extra if you will - but even that was probably exaggerated,  most likely was a glorified stable boy.
Not only did he live in the pool house and have a relationship with the underage daughter of his friend he stole money from him as well.  Supposedly under the premise of paying his stable bill (still had delusions of hollywood) he instead drank all the money and the horse was put down.  What sort of piece of shit does this to a friend?  I'm surprised Gordon, his friend, didn't take a baseball bat to his afroed head.

He then bragged on the red boards about all of this as if it were something to be proud of.  This is his MO - he brags about his delusions of grandeur and then gets severely owned when they are revealed to be a complete fraud.
He did run off to Humboldt with his bastard child in utero and his delusions continued to manifest there.  He couldn't keep an ordinary job, he always thought he was smarter  than his superiors and eventually they all tired of his incompetence-meets-superiority-complex schtick.
Somebody had to supplement the government assistance that is a staple of his and so his friend's daughter had to work driving a forklift.  Meanwhile James continued to feed his delusions and enrolled in Humboldt State (the Harvard of Eureka :snicker:).
He played the role of scholar on the red boards during that time posting things such as the Clown College video he made for some class or another.  Basically he videoed some fellow losers dressed as clowns and acting like idiots - it was neither funny or edgy - just pathetic and he was appropriately skewered for this (another staple of the Rimboverse posting things that he thinks will somehow garner him some kudos only to be ripped mercilessly for their pathetic-ness - see his picture of a gristly piece of dollar store prime rib accompanied by a whole onion and side dollop of some wasabi-mayonaise also purchased at dollar store.)
Like every venture in his life the scholar phase ended in failure.  James never did graduate from Humboldt, he could not pass a high school level algebra course required for graduation.  True to form he blamed everyone else for his shortcoming - professors, administration, etc.  He is currently in default on the student loans he used to finance this debacle. (cont)[/quote]

:potd:[/quote]
­
All Buttplug lies, of course. Your obsession is showing.

James will probably have a nice Holiday weekend with his cool kids, eating good food, talking about their lives, laughing. You?

Don't answer. We already know.[/quote]
­
:rofl: No not really

Posted by .
Unregistered

Life loser

Posted by .
Unregistered

Now that Jeff Williams has been exposed and forced underground the Lesser Vermin are becoming more brave.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­
James seems to be doing quite well. Don't know what your definition of a loser is, though. Pretty sure he is not wealthy, but he is in control of his life and that is worth a lot. Also seems like his kids love him and are in his life, which really seems to enrage the homos.

­
Well, whatever.  I can't respect anyone with his work history (or lack of).  To me, he's shit.

Shit that has attracted one or more crazy shit-eating flies, aka OCD stalkerfagz.

That makes the whole James/OCD stalkerfag thing a massive shit show.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said:
­
James seems to be doing quite well. Don't know what your definition of a loser is, though. Pretty sure he is not wealthy, but he is in control of his life and that is worth a lot. Also seems like his kids love him and are in his life, which really seems to enrage the homos.

­
Well, whatever.  I can't respect anyone with his work history (or lack of).  To me, he's shit.

Shit that has attracted one or more crazy shit-eating flies, aka OCD stalkerfagz.

­
You know nothing about his work history, troll. In fact, you are most likely projecting your own failed life.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­
You know nothing about his work history, troll. In fact, you are most likely projecting your own failed life.

Neither James nor his stalkerfag have advanced degrees, nor do they have high pay white collar jobs with a great American company.

Thus to me they are both shit.

TIA

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said:
­

Neither James nor his stalkerfag have advanced degrees, nor do they have high pay white collar jobs with a great American company.

TIA
\
:bluebunny:

­
Less than one semester at University.^^^

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said:
­

TIA

­:motorcycle:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said:
. said:
­

TIA

­:motorcycle:

­
:winner:

Posted by .
Unregistered

James is an utter failure at life.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: James is an utter failure at life.

I'm better at knocking up underage girls than you.
\
:horsie2:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:

\

­
:potd:  for raype

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said:

\

­
:potd:  for raype

­
How many units are you now shooting a day, Jake? Can you measure in your ice frenzy?

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­
How many units are you now shooting a day, Jake? Can you measure in your ice frenzy?

Hai, Rimbo.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said:
­

­

­
You sound like a loser

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
Hai, Rimbo.

­^^^ :emma: You have never had pussy!

Posted by .
Unregistered

James is a life loser

Posted by .
Unregistered

HaLp! NoT tHeRe!

Posted by .
Unregistered

:Nelson:

Posted by .
Unregistered

WHERE IS THE WORLD FAMOUS WHITE CHAIR????

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: WHERE IS THE WORLD FAMOUS WHITE CHAIR????

Had to sell it for toilet paper money. :cry:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Why did Rimbo photochop it away?

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­^^^ :emma: You have never had pussy!
\
:gayness:

I can get pussy without resorting to statutory rape, Rimbo.

Posted by .
Unregistered

There's a loser who leads a life of danger

To every hobo he meets he rims a stranger
With every lick he makes another slurp he takes

Beware of hobo bottoms that you find
Dirty butt cheeks can hide an evil mind
Ah, be careful what you say
Even though we know you're gay

Swingin' on the train yard one day
And then layin' in the hobo camp alley next day
Oh no, you let the wrong word slip
While giving buttholes licks

Hobo rimmer man 

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.