Topic: Akins: what specific medical condition do you have that warrants you from being on disability.
Posted by Miss Bitch
Unregistered

'withdrawl' :lmao:

Posted by death2me
codepink.org/donate

The Gumbi said: Steve, aren't clan leaders supposed to be strong and industrious? You're small and obese and look like a bag of blubber and shit with two beady eyes and tiny little flippers sticking out. Doesn't your clan deserve a physically and mentally strong leader?

:potd:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Strong is the pwnage in this thread.
\
:yoda:

Posted by .
Unregistered

:cricket:

Posted by .
Unregistered

death2me said:
The Gumbi said: Steve, aren't clan leaders supposed to be strong and industrious? You're small and obese and look like a bag of blubber and shit with two beady eyes and tiny little flippers sticking out. Doesn't your clan deserve a physically and mentally strong leader?

:potd:

:pwned:

Posted by .
Unregistered

The Dwarfenfuhrer has stated in the past that it's mental health issues that give him disability.  He claims he's "not able to concentrate on work."

Posted by .
Unregistered

goldbricker? LOL... gumba, pleeze

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: The Dwarfenfuhrer has stated in the past that it's mental health issues that give him disability.  He claims he's "not able to concentrate on work."

:lol: what a shining example of the white race

Posted by .
Unregistered

Yeah, like you're any better, gumtard.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said: The Dwarfenfuhrer has stated in the past that it's mental health issues that give him disability.  He claims he's "not able to concentrate on work."

:lol: what a shining example of the midgets.

:lol:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Yeah, like you're any better, gumtard.

He actually is - he's over 5'3"

Posted by death2me
codepink.org/donate

What did you write on the government forms when applying for a disability supplement?

Posted by .
Unregistered

Psychotic Dwarf?

Posted by The Gumbi
Unregistered

Answer the question, Steve.

Posted by .
Unregistered

?

Posted by The Gumbi
Unregistered

Steve, answer the question.

Posted by .
Unregistered

:cricket:

Posted by The Gumbi
Unregistered

Oh Steve?

Posted by .
Unregistered

Akins said:
The Gumbi said:
You realize you are batahit obsessed with JEWS?

­My notice of Jews is perfectly proportionate to the disproportionate amount of influence, control, and anti-White activity that Jews are involved in.

­And how have they gained that influence and control?

By getting off their asses, putting self-pity aside, and working their butts off.

That's the way the world works.

Posted by .
Unregistered

kekeke

Posted by .
Unregistered

Akins said:
­Mentally strong?

A mentally weak individual would not be able to single-handedly stand up to two decades of libel, slander, and character-assignation instigated by Jews by way of their vendetta to denounce, discredit, and denigrate those who dare to expose their perfidious agenda.

They would because it beats working for a living.

Posted by Akins
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

. said:
Akins said:
­Mentally strong?

A mentally weak individual would not be able to single-handedly stand up to two decades of libel, slander, and character-assignation instigated by Jews by way of their vendetta to denounce, discredit, and denigrate those who dare to expose their perfidious agenda.

They would because it beats working for a living.

­The thought of Whites not toiling away really pisses you Jews off, eh Gumbi?

Posted by Akins
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

. said:
Akins said:
The Gumbi said:
You realize you are batahit obsessed with JEWS?

­My notice of Jews is perfectly proportionate to the disproportionate amount of influence, control, and anti-White activity that Jews are involved in.

­And how have they gained that influence and control?

By getting off their asses, putting self-pity aside, and working their butts off.

That's the way the world works.

­Jews have made a multi-billion dollar industry out of their self-pity.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Akins said:
­The thought of Whites not toiling away really pisses you Jews off, eh Gumbi?

The thought of you getting your Nazi government, then being forced to work at gunpoint makes me ROFL.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Pay and pay,all dem taxez, gumbstah.

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.