Topic: Akins: what specific medical condition do you have that warrants you from being on disability.
Posted by The Gumbi
Unregistered

Be honest.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Sorry, warrants you FOR being on disability.

Posted by Akins
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

It's not being batshit obsessed with other posters on a bbs redboard.

Posted by .
Unregistered

So it's because yer nuts? :lol:

Posted by The Gumbi
Unregistered

Akins said: It's not being batshit obsessed with other posters on a bbs redboard.

You realize you are batahit obsessed with JEWS?

Again, I ask, what disability do you have? Please be honest.

Posted by .
Unregistered

The Gumbi said:

Again, I ask, what disability do you have? Please be honest.

­
"Toity toity toity, me wee little back just canna hold up anymore.  I canna work."

\

:leprechaun:

Posted by .
Unregistered

:insane:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Gimmedat whitebread

Posted by Akins
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

The Gumbi said:

­My notice of Jews is perfectly proportionate to the disproportionate amount of influence, control, and anti-White activity that Jews are involved in.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Akins said:
­I have no life outside of internet messageboards.

Posted by The Gumbi
Unregistered

Steve, aren't clan leaders supposed to be strong and industrious? You're small and obese and look like a bag of blubber and shit with two beady eyes and tiny little flippers sticking out. Doesn't your clan deserve a physically and mentally strong leader?

Posted by .
Unregistered

The Gumbi said: Steve, aren't clan leaders supposed to be strong and industrious? You're small and obese and look like a bag of blubber and shit with two beady eyes and tiny little flippers sticking out. Doesn't your clan deserve a physically and mentally strong leader?

:potd::lol:

Posted by Akins
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

The Gumbi said: Steve, aren't clan leaders supposed to be strong and industrious? You're small and obese and look like a bag of blubber and shit with two beady eyes and tiny little flippers sticking out. Doesn't your clan deserve a physically and mentally strong leader?

­Mentally strong?

A mentally weak individual would not be able to single-handedly stand up to two decades of libel, slander, and character-assignation instigated by Jews by way of their vendetta to denounce, discredit, and denigrate those who dare to expose their perfidious agenda.

Posted by The Gumbi
Unregistered

Akins said:
­Mentally strong?

Yes, someone who does not have a history of mental and emotional problems, unlike you.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Akins said:
Jews are out to get me haggis.

\

:manlet:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Nuts, but he won't admit to it. He won't mention his violent episodes.

Posted by Akins
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

The Gumbi said:
Akins said:
­Mentally strong?

Yes, someone who does not have a history of mental and emotional problems, unlike you.

­Everyone has a history of depression at some point in their lives. No one has ever lived who was impervious to being dissatisfied with circumstances that they must endure as part of living.

Posted by .
Unregistered

:insane:

Posted by The Gumbi
Unregistered

Akins said:
­Everyone has a history of depression at some point in their lives. No one has ever lived who was impervious to being dissatisfied with circumstances that they must endure as part of living.

Are you going to answer the question? What specific medical condition do you have that warrants you being on disability?

Posted by Akins
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

The Gumbi said:
Akins said:

Are you going to answer the question? What specific medical condition do you have that warrants you being on disability?

­If you needed to know, you would.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Akins said:

­
:lol:

You're a goldbricker, just like a Jew.  There's nothing wrong with you, you're just a lazy little shit.

Posted by The Gumbi
Unregistered

Akins said:
The Gumbi said:
Akins said:

What are you afraid of? Why is the strong clan leader too cowardly to admit the truth? Maybe Lord Lyon based his decision on how much of a yellow belly you truly are.

Posted by The Gumbi
Unregistered

stevie?

Posted by .
Unregistered

f2bbs.com/thread/13159

Posted by .
Unregistered

Steve got owned again.

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.