Topic: Mexicans stealing Fuel from a pipeline when some smokers show up. results in a huge explosion.
Posted by .Jesus
Unregistered

Posted by .
Unregistered

:lol: that is hilarious

European inventions + brown masses = :nuke:

Posted by .
Unregistered

I'm clapping for the sizzling fajitas!

Posted by teapots.nli
Unregistered

HERE ITF CLOSE CAPTIONED FOR THE HEARING IMPAIRED:

:mexican: + :fag: = :nuke:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Yeah, these are the people I want living by me.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Where and when was this?

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Where and when was this?

Today

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/01/19/world/americas/hidalgo-explosion-mexico-pipeline.html

Posted by .
Unregistered

¡Ay, caramba!

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: ¡Ay, caramba!

Haw Haw
\
:nelson:

Posted by .
Unregistered

my god, burns are so incredibly painful even over small patch of skin.

i thought the pipelines had safety measures that you know, turn it off if it depressurizes or the sensors sense nothing coming through

or how is there not some kind of manual valve somewhere, or remote controlled valvue or any one of 1000 safety measures

Posted by .
Unregistered

Since when is "fuel" a proper noun?

:imwithstupid:

Posted by .
Unregistered

i can't believe that pipe was gushing from time it was daylight til time it was pitch dark before it exploded, how could anyone be hanging around that .

i thought gas was cheap down there.  how much is one of those buckets gonna carry? 5 gallons? risking being drenched in gasoline for $5?  $100, well hell yeah

Posted by teapots.nli
Unregistered

. said: Since when is "fuel" a proper noun?

Forget about the Queen's English in the e-biz world these days, innit?  Eats Shoots and Leaves old bean.
\
:snob:

Posted by .
Unregistered

just iimagine t hough, if there was ever an air burst nuclear weapon, that's what it would be like over entire metro city area.   5 warheads going off at once, in pentagram shape, the heat radiation would be enough to ignore your clothing over area of 400 square miles.  millions of people on fire like that.

watched video on the accounts of the hiroshima bomb,  holy shit, the way they described it was just a million  times worse than that.  and that was a firecracker compared to today's bombs.  Shit, Russia has a missile with 15 warheads, each is 20 megatons or some ridiculous thing

they say they got 200 megaton torpedos and they are being serious.

a 200 megaton bomb would ignite you on a clear day from 1000 miles away.  over center of the ccountry, it would igniite the entire country on fire.  the entire fucking country would be a firestorm.

Posted by .
Unregistered

mexicans aren't stupid enough to allow their government to produce tens of thousands of nuclear weapons.    nevermind that they could have built everyone in the country 10 houses for what they spent on weapons systems.  it's just the fact these bombs and ignite everyone on earth , set them on fire like that

Posted by .
Unregistered

when they drop napalm , it burns all the oxygen out of the air and people suffocate, just like firestorms in germany, sucks all the oxygen out of the air.

a firestorm from a 200 megaton bomb would probably kill everything within minutes in the entire country due to it's consuming all the oxygen

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Since when is "fuel" a proper noun?

When it roasts Mexicans.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Well, it was dark!
\
:Mexican:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Drop and roll guys
Drop and roll

:sad:

Posted by Life 101
Unregistered

If I saw fuel gushing in the air, I’d run long before it exploded.
Because you just know it’s going to go.

Posted by Asian.GF.Front.Butt
Unregistered

Posted by teapots.nli
Unregistered

. said: a 200 megaton bomb would ignite you on a clear day from 1000 miles away.  over center of the ccountry, it would igniite the entire country on fire.  the entire fucking country would be a firestorm.

Nope, not even close.  You could take out NYC including Burroughs but the US is large.  Not doing the math but it gets equivalent of billions of megatons in sunlight radiation every day. 

If you are close enough and unsheltered to fry in the gamma wave or the oxygen is burned where you are (that is harder than you think) then not much you can do but the real killer is alpha particles.  In Hiroshima most people who died were not immediately killed by the flash and seemed to be more or less fine until all the internal infection set in from alpha particles (the width of a surgical scalpel) having cut millions of little holes in their bodies.  Extremely painful way to die.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Ouch!

Posted by .
Unregistered

Hey!
How about a flaming ditch of fire?
Forget the wall

Posted by .
Unregistered

Didn't anyone tell Mexicans about stop drop and roll?  :lol:

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.