Topic: Think about this. 1 in 500 people in the WORLD are joos. Now, given that the qty is MUCH less in
Posted by .
Unregistered

Asia and Africa, that means that in North America and Europe, the number is probably closer to 1 in 300 or even 1 in 200.

NOW do you see how they are able to run the fucking world?  Well CAN YOU?

IF you've ever had a job, you'll know that even the largest Fortune 500 company doesn't have 500 executives and board members.  If corporation X employees 100,000 people, and 1 in 500 is a joo, then 200 people in that company are joos.  The TOP 200 people, no doubt.

It is so easily done that it beggars belief that it has taken until now to figure it out.

:ballbust:

Posted by .
Unregistered

i work at a fortune 20 corporation  and there are exactly ZERO jews in our office.

However, when I worked at a fortune 1 company, it was heavily infested with jews.
They tend to hire and fire and non-jews and hire and promote jews.
Especially the incompetent.

I love my current job mostly for it being jew free :)

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: i work at a fortune 20 corporation  and there are exactly ZERO jews in our office.

However, when I worked at a fortune 1 company, it was heavily infested with jews.
They tend to hire and fire and non-jews and hire and promote jews.
Especially the incompetent.

I love my current job mostly for it being jew free :)

That may be true of your office (I.T. Help Desk), but what about the Board of Directors?  Is THAT joo free?  :shrug:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Der judenscheisse have a date with destiny.

Posted by .
Unregistered

As a Jew I kind enjoy these threads; you know, the ones about us controlling the world and economy’s
Makes me happy given I’m poor as dirt

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
That may be true of your office (I.T. Help Desk), but what about the Board of Directors?  Is THAT joo free?  :shrug:

I'm not it help desk, I'm research and devlopment.

and the board is 100% jew free.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said:

I'm not it help desk, I'm research and devlopment.

and the board is 100% jew free.

Research and devlopment
/
:winner:

Did you mean: Research and development?  WHAT, exactly, do YOU research and develop?  What product(s)?  REAL products?  Or phone apps?  You child.

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.