Topic: Raising your children to be part of your religion is child abuse: Discuss.
Posted by .
Unregistered


Hobo with a Hardon said: Religion is an organized panic over death. :thumbup:

Bullshit the Bible teaches there is no such thing as death, your body dies you don't.


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
Hobo with a Hardon said: Religion is an organized panic over death. :thumbup:

Bullshit the Bible teaches there is no such thing as death, your body dies you don't.

https://www.biblestudytools.com/topical-verses/reincarnation-in-the-bible/


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
LMAO you know nothing about the Bible dumbass.

­

Educate us then.  I doubt there was a printing press in heaven 2000+ years ago.


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
Bullshit the Bible teaches there is no such thing as death, your body dies you don't.

­

Than why such outrage over abortion if the body doesn't die?


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
­

Than why such outrage over abortion if the body doesn't die?

­

Abortions for all!


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
­

Than why such outrage over abortion if the body doesn't die?

The Bible says thy shalt not kill right? abortion is murder .


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
­

Abortions for all!

The body dies you don't.


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
­

Educate us then.  I doubt there was a printing press in heaven 2000+ years ago.

You do know they had electricity right?


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
. said:
­

Educate us then.  I doubt there was a printing press in heaven 2000+ years ago.

You do know they had electricity right?

https://www.google.com/search?source=hp&ei=8vpBXPDtHOWzggfvtoeQAQ&q=piermids+had+electric+lights.&btnK=Google+Search&oq=piermids+had+electric+lights.&gs_l=psy-ab.3...5737.22239..25205...1.0..0.176.5032.0j37......0....1..gws-wiz.....0..35i39j0j0i67j0i131i67j0i131j0i10j0i13j33i299j33i160j0i13i30j0i13i5i10i30j0i8i13i30j0i13i5i30j0i22i30.Oan4OC88m2Y


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
The Bible says thy shalt not kill right? abortion is murder .

­

You lose more skin cells every day than the number of cells that make up a fetus.  By your logic the shedding of dead skin cells is murder.


Posted by .
Unregistered


Interesting fact to think about, you as a spirit drive your body much like you drive a car from behind  a steering wheel  some people-spirits pull-drive bodies from in front, those people are left handed, and people-spirits who drive body from behind are right handed.


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
You do know they had electricity right?

­

Considering that the earliest printing presses were completely manual I'm not sure what electricity has to do with it.


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
­

You lose more skin cells every day than the number of cells that make up a fetus.  By your logic the shedding of dead skin cells is murder.

I guess you are lucky your mother was pro life.


Posted by .
Unregistered


So leaving God or sky fairy out of it what bible teaching do you not agree with?


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
I guess you are lucky your mother was pro life.

­

Actually I was a planned baby.  Children ruin lives, and parents ruin lives by having children.  No child has ever asked to be born, every moment of pain, disappointment, heart ache, loss, or other negative life experience is a direct result of someone choosing to have a child.  Creating a life is the most selfish and horrible thing that someone can do.

While not suicidal in any way I do wish that my mother had aborted me.


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
LMAO you know nothing about the Bible dumbass.


Your reality is lies and balderdash and I'm delighted to say that I have no grasp of it whatsoever.


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:

Your reality is lies and balderdash and I'm delighted to say that I have no grasp of it whatsoever.

OK so prove me wrong.


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
­

Actually I was a planned baby.  Children ruin lives, and parents ruin lives by having children.  No child has ever asked to be born, every moment of pain, disappointment, heart ache, loss, or other negative life experience is a direct result of someone choosing to have a child.  Creating a life is the most selfish and horrible thing that someone can do.

While not suicidal in any way I do wish that my mother had aborted me.

You  as a spirit chose to be born thru that body or you wouldn't be here.


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said: So leaving God or sky fairy out of it what bible teaching do you not agree with?

Anybody?


Posted by .
Unregistered


all of humanity has done this so you must condemn them

just like liberals must condemn those who taught patriarchy, binary genders, customs, tribal loyalties, etc.

The world lived in darkness until the 1960's when a small number of white liberals figured out what is best for society


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said: So leaving God or sky fairy out of it what bible teaching do you not agree with?

­

So my take on this:
God tells Moses to climb a mountain or hill or something, he eats a bunch of magic-mushrooms and sees a burning bush.  Then he magically comes back with two tablets containing between them the 10 basic laws that you require to run a civilized society (thou shall not steal, etc).  What does humanity do?  They fuck it up.

God tries again, sends his "son" to earth and he preaches one basic law, the one thing that humanity needs to survive. "Be kind to thy fellow man", What does humanity do?  They fuck it up.

All bibles are a collection of fairy tales, each contradicting the other, that attempt to influence and control the masses.  Poor translations, written by white men, historically inaccurate, too many different versions full of inaccuracies.  A famous quote "history is written by the winners"


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
. said:
LMAO you know nothing about the Bible dumbass.


Your reality is lies and balderdash and I'm delighted to say that I have no grasp of it whatsoever.

­

The bible is a collection of fairy tales to frighten children into becoming believe and raise the next generation of followers.  I'd wipe my ass with it's pages if not for the fear of contamination.


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
OK so prove me wrong.

­

Easy.

"Then God said, "I give you every seed-bearing plant on the face of the whole earth and every tree that has fruit with seed in it."

Yet marijuana is illegal.  God said he gave it to us, 'merican is a christian country that follows the bible, why is a plant illegal when god gave it to us?


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
You  as a spirit chose to be born thru that body or you wouldn't be here.

­
You lost me.  Could you elaborate and/or provide a more details explanation?


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
­

So my take on this:
God tells Moses to climb a mountain or hill or something, he eats a bunch of magic-mushrooms and sees a burning bush.  Then he magically comes back with two tablets containing between them the 10 basic laws that you require to run a civilized society (thou shall not steal, etc).  What does humanity do?  They fuck it up.

God tries again, sends his "son" to earth and he preaches one basic law, the one thing that humanity needs to survive. "Be kind to thy fellow man", What does humanity do?  They fuck it up.

All bibles are a collection of fairy tales, each contradicting the other, that attempt to influence and control the masses.  Poor translations, written by white men, historically inaccurate, too many different versions full of inaccuracies.  A famous quote "history is written by the winners"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dictamnus A real burning bush that catches fire even today.



Quick Reply
Moniker:
 

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.

Log In | Register | Close