Topic: Raising your children to be part of your religion is child abuse: Discuss.
Posted by .
Unregistered


Discuss.


Posted by .
Unregistered


Considering most religion is bullshit, why would you want to raise your kids to follow the same stupidity?


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said: Considering most religion is bullshit, why would you want to raise your kids to follow the same stupidity?

How is it bullshit?


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
How is it bullshit?

­

How is believing in a magical man in the sky not bullshit?


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
How is it bullshit?

­


I actually put more faith in bullshit as it actually exists.


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
­

How is believing in a magical man in the sky not bullshit?

OK so prove God dosn't exist.


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
OK so prove God dosn't exist.

­

Assuming that you're not trolling I'll ask you the same question from the opposite perspective.  Prove that a god does exist.

I'll address your question shortly


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
OK so prove God dosn't exist.

­

Answer: In the entire recorded human history of the planet there is not one credible report of a god existing.



Religion was invented to explain the (at the various given points in history) unexplained.  Lightning, drought, famine, disease, good/bad harvests, etc.  We look back on these beliefs as ludicrous now, but given that the "big bang theory" is the leading scientific explanation for the creation of the universe, who is to say that in several hundred years future-mankind won't look back and laugh at us for believing this theory?

Religion is commonly considered "the opioid of the people" because believers are stupid and take what they are taught by their parents as truth.  These people are easy to control by their religious masters.

If you apply the scientific method to the existence of god, at best you end with an unprovable theory.

In closing "Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic."


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
­

Assuming that you're not trolling I'll ask you the same question from the opposite perspective.  Prove that a god does exist.

I'll address your question shortly

OK so you can't prove your point, The Bible says you are God prove you don't exist  https://biblehub.com/john/10-34.htm


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said: Discuss.

­

Lets up the bar with this one and change the original question to a slightly altered perspective.  Just for shits 'n giggles.

Is raising a mentally handicapped child, one that is not capable of critical thinking, to follow your religion child abuse? Given that they would be unable to ever make an informed and personal choice themselves I believe that it is.


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said: Considering most religion is bullshit, why would you want to raise your kids to follow the same stupidity?

ALL religion is bullshit.


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
How is it bullshit?
:winner:


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
. said:
OK so prove God dosn't exist.

­

Assuming that you're not trolling I'll ask you the same question from the opposite perspective.  Prove that a god does exist.

I'll address your question shortly

https://creation.com/review-there-is-a-god-by-antony-flew


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
­

Answer: In the entire recorded human history of the planet there is not one credible report of a god existing.



Religion was invented to explain the (at the various given points in history) unexplained.  Lightning, drought, famine, disease, good/bad harvests, etc.  We look back on these beliefs as ludicrous now, but given that the "big bang theory" is the leading scientific explanation for the creation of the universe, who is to say that in several hundred years future-mankind won't look back and laugh at us for believing this theory?

Religion is commonly considered "the opioid of the people" because believers are stupid and take what they are taught by their parents as truth.  These people are easy to control by their religious masters.

If you apply the scientific method to the existence of god, at best you end with an unprovable theory.

In closing "Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic."

:potd:


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
ALL religion is bullshit.

Atheistism is religion too. they have churches and bibles.


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
OK so you can't prove your point, The Bible says you are God prove you don't exist  https://biblehub.com/john/10-34.htm

:win:


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
. said:
ALL religion is bullshit.

Atheistism is religion too. they have churches and bibles.

https://www.bbc.com/news/magazine-21319945


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
 . said:
. said:
ALL religion is bullshit.

Atheistism is religion too. they have churches and bibles.

https://www.bbc.com/news/magazine-21319945

https://www.google.com/search?q=atheist+bible&source=univ&tbm=shop&tbo=u&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjpqKjR1vffAhUJUt8KHfROB-wQsxgILQ&biw=1024&bih=482


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
OK so you can't prove your point, The Bible says you are God prove you don't exist  https://biblehub.com/john/10-34.htm

­

I just proved my point.  Sorry that you missed it, go back about one post and you'll find it.


The bible was written by humans trying to control other humans.  A divine creator would have had an editor that addressed the uncountable number of inconsistencies within the human-written texts.

Which bible is that by the way?  New or old testament?  Seems that through recorded human history the religious leaders of the sheeple have been able to pick and choose which text they decide to follow at any given time.

Was the new testament also written by god?  Like he or she decided it was time for an updated version for the 90's?


Posted by Hobo with a Hardon
Unregistered


Religion is an organized panic over death. :thumbup:


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
­

I just proved my point.  Sorry that you missed it, go back about one post and you'll find it.


The bible was written by humans trying to control other humans.  A divine creator would have had an editor that addressed the uncountable number of inconsistencies within the human-written texts.

Which bible is that by the way?  New or old testament?  Seems that through recorded human history the religious leaders of the sheeple have been able to pick and choose which text they decide to follow at any given time.

Was the new testament also written by god?  Like he or she decided it was time for an updated version for the 90's?

LMAO you know nothing about the Bible dumbass.


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
. said: Considering most religion is bullshit, why would you want to raise your kids to follow the same stupidity?

ALL religion is bullshit.

https://strangenotions.com/is-atheism-a-religion/  OK so prove your religion God dosn't exist.


Posted by .
Unregistered




Was the new testament also written by god?  Like he or she decided it was time for an updated version for the 90's?

­

Religion rebooted for the modern era!


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
ALL religion is bullshit.

­

Agreed!


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
ALL religion is bullshit.

           \

     :winner:



Quick Reply
Moniker:
 

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.

Log In | Register | Close