Topic: GREAT NEWS! 7 or 8 time Mr Olympia winner ROnnie Coleman is now a cripple!
Posted by .
Unregistered

Fat cunt can't even walk!  :lmao:

I watched a DVD of him back in about 2006.  Fat cunt ate about 8,000 calories a day, picked a different blinged up car to drive to the gym every day, then spent all day lifting insane amounts of weight.  Presumably took steroids behind the scenes, is my guess, not saying he definitely did.

Anyway, his joints are now shot.  Poor old fool can't even fucking walk!

Was it worth it Ronnie?  To live like that, have all that money and fame, and now be a fucking CRIPPLE???  :lol:

:winner:

Posted by .
Unregistered

(((Coleman)))

Posted by .
Unregistered

I place bets he shot up STEROIDS

It started with blown out disks in his back. Then as the pain got worse and worse he had multiple surgeries. Later he had hip replacements, which caused him trouble walking during rehab, but weren’t the main factor in his near complete debilitation.

It was one surgery in particular did him in. He had bars and pins screwed into 3 vertebrae in his back so they wouldn’t be so compressed together. They were fused, basically with “scaffolding” screwed into them. It helped with the pain, some, enabling him to train more again. He was still able to walk at this point. This is where things took a terrible turn for Ronnie. According to his documentary, he somehow broke those screws that were part of the vertebrae fusion. When they broke they broke up the bones where they were embedded pretty seriously. He went from having some seriously degenerated disks to literally having a broken back. Broken in multiple places. From this point on he has had a very tough time.

So it was a series of things. The main culprit being that fusion. He’s not one to complain or blame, but it seems to me that installing that hardware in his back was a big mistake and too risky, knowing that he’s extremely strong and going to continue to train; he’s Ronnie Coleman for Pete’s sake.
If you haven’t seen the new documentary (sort of a documentary, but not totally) I recommend it. It’s called, appropriately, Ronnie Coleman, The King.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Stupid nog revered by stupid Amercans.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: I place bets he shot up STEROIDS

It started with blown out disks in his back. Then as the pain got worse and worse he had multiple surgeries. Later he had hip replacements, which caused him trouble walking during rehab, but weren’t the main factor in his near complete debilitation.

It was one surgery in particular did him in. He had bars and pins screwed into 3 vertebrae in his back so they wouldn’t be so compressed together. They were fused, basically with “scaffolding” screwed into them. It helped with the pain, some, enabling him to train more again. He was still able to walk at this point. This is where things took a terrible turn for Ronnie. According to his documentary, he somehow broke those screws that were part of the vertebrae fusion. When they broke they broke up the bones where they were embedded pretty seriously. He went from having some seriously degenerated disks to literally having a broken back. Broken in multiple places. From this point on he has had a very tough time.

So it was a series of things. The main culprit being that fusion. He’s not one to complain or blame, but it seems to me that installing that hardware in his back was a big mistake and too risky, knowing that he’s extremely strong and going to continue to train; he’s Ronnie Coleman for Pete’s sake.
If you haven’t seen the new documentary (sort of a documentary, but not totally) I recommend it. It’s called, appropriately, Ronnie Coleman, The King.

­It should have been called Ronnie Coleman, The Cripple King.  :mittens:

p.s. What a fool.  He should never have trained again after the back operation.  The mug.

Posted by .
Unregistered

And their hearts are probably failing them.

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.