Topic: Could a man knock out a chimpanzee by punching it in the face? 40 Guineas to the first person
Posted by .
Unregistered

presenting video evidence of it being done.
/
:snob:

Posted by .
Unregistered

I knocked a ni66er out once. Does that count?

Posted by .
Unregistered

No. Having so casually signed his own death warrant, the imbecile would then lose his head, as the enraged simian proceeded to tear it away from his body.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Some idiot martial artist once wrote into a magazine, asking if it was possible to fight and choke-out a gorilla, if he attempted it with three of his fellow martial artists. The fellow the magazine asked for information was a man who'd worked with gorillas as a zoologist. He responded that such a thing was not even remotely humanly possible. He assured the dimwit that they would all lose their lives, and horrifically.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Some idiot martial artist once wrote into a magazine, asking if it was possible to fight and choke-out a gorilla, if he attempted it with three of his fellow martial artists. The fellow the magazine asked for information was a man who'd worked with gorillas as a zoologist. He responded that such a thing was not even remotely humanly possible. He assured the dimwit that they would all lose their lives, and horrifically.

­I've read many a book written about jungle expeditions, and the only animal the guides fear is a pack of chimpanzees moving towards them.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­I've read many a book written about jungle expeditions, and the only animal the guides fear is a pack of chimpanzees moving towards them.

­I don't doubt it. Fuck all that. I'd shoot them on sight.

Posted by .
Unregistered

They’re not necessarily aggressive critters, but they can be fierce.

Posted by .
Unregistered

NOBODY has answered the question with any FACTS.  Anatomically speaking, can a chimpanzee be knocked out with a punch?  I say YES!  YES! YES! YES!

I have a measured punch force of 946 kgs.  That is 2,081 lbs.  Assuming I had some sort of hand protection (so that I didn't shatter every bone in my body) I absolutely fail to see how I could fail to knock out a chimpanzee if I punched it full whack with that force.  Not only would I knock it out, I'd probably kill the fucking thing.  A gorilla, not so much.  We're talking about a CHIMPANZEE, not a fucking silverback gorilla.  Could I knock out a horse with that punch? NO WAY.  It's neck is fucking MASSIVE.  But a chimp?  PIECE OF PISS. I'D BEAT THAT FUCKER LIKE A RED-HEADED STEP-CHILD.  I train MMA.
/
:trev:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: NOBODY has answered the question with any FACTS.  Anatomically speaking, can a chimpanzee be knocked out with a punch?  I say YES!  YES! YES! YES!

I have a measured punch force of 946 kgs.  That is 2,081 lbs.  Assuming I had some sort of hand protection (so that I didn't shatter every bone in my body) I absolutely fail to see how I could fail to knock out a chimpanzee if I punched it full whack with that force.  Not only would I knock it out, I'd probably kill the fucking thing.  A gorilla, not so much.  We're talking about a CHIMPANZEE, not a fucking silverback gorilla.  Could I knock out a horse with that punch? NO WAY.  It's neck is fucking MASSIVE.  But a chimp?  PIECE OF PISS. I'D BEAT THAT FUCKER LIKE A RED-HEADED STEP-CHILD.  I train MMA.
/

­Watch this video.  I would have punched that CUNT right in the mush.  Knocked it THE FUGG OUT!
/

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: NOBODY has answered the question with any FACTS.  Anatomically speaking, can a chimpanzee be knocked out with a punch?  I say YES!  YES! YES! YES!

/

­Is this before, during or after it's ripped off your arms?

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:

/

­Is this before, during or after it's ripped off your arms?

It would necessarily have to be BEFORE it had ripped off my arms :dumbass:

Posted by .
Unregistered

I'd show it my human cock and it would suffocate with chimp laughter.

TKO
\

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:

­Sarcasm's not your forte, is it, nimrod?

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said:

­Sarcasm's not your forte, is it, nimrod?
/
:bluebunny:

Getting the shit kicked out of you seems to be yours.... :mittens:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: I knocked a ni66er out once. Does that count?

­
Sure, it's the same thing, except chimps are moar intelligent.

Posted by Nog Knoa
Unregistered

. said:
­Watch this video.  I would have punched that CUNT right in the mush.  Knocked it THE FUGG OUT!
/

Technically that's TNB!

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
Getting the shit kicked out of you seems to be yours....
\
:gayness:

­Let me know when it happens, gaylord.

Posted by A._SFACIM
Unregistered

. said: presenting video evidence of it being done.
/
:snob:

­I once knocked out 40 guineas in Howard Beach. Does this count?
\
:mario:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Horses and cows have been knocked out with a punch, so I assume you could theoretically KO a chimp. The problem would be getting a good shot in before the chimp had ripped off your face and balls.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Horses and cows have been knocked out with a punch, so I assume you could theoretically KO a chimp. The problem would be getting a good shot in before the chimp had ripped off your face and balls.

POST A FUCKING VIDEO OF A HORSE OR COW GETTING KNOCKED OUT WITH A PUNCH!  JESUS H CHRIST, HOW DARE YOU COME HERE MAKING SUCH CLAIMS WITHOUT POSTING VIDEO PROOF.  YOU UTTER CUNT.
/
:oldlady:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said: Horses and cows have been knocked out with a punch, so I assume you could theoretically KO a chimp. The problem would be getting a good shot in before the chimp had ripped off your face and balls.

POST A FUCKING VIDEO OF A HORSE OR COW GETTING KNOCKED OUT WITH A PUNCH!  JESUS H CHRIST, HOW DARE YOU COME HERE MAKING SUCH CLAIMS WITHOUT POSTING VIDEO PROOF.  YOU UTTER CUNT.
/
:oldlady:

Okay:

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.