Topic: Imagine your daughter being brutally raped by nggrs
Posted by .
Unregistered


:lol:


Posted by .
Unregistered


Imagine possessing self-esteem and not feeling the need to do this anymore. :lol:


Posted by .
Unregistered


Imagine being so happy in your inferior Hispanic skin, that the mere thought of whites didn't drive you to the brink of apoplexy, as you vent uncontrollably on the net. lol


Posted by .
Unregistered


Imagine being as intelligent and unpredictable as a white person. lulz


Posted by Katalyst
Agent Provocateur


Post regged Richie


Posted by .
Unregistered


Katalyst said: Post regged Richie

­
:lol:


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said: Imagine possessing self-esteem and not feeling the need to do this anymore. :lol:

­:thumbup:


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said: Imagine being so happy in your inferior Hispanic skin, that the mere thought of whites didn't drive you to the brink of apoplexy, as you vent uncontrollably on the net. lol

­:potd:


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said: Imagine being as intelligent and unpredictable as a white person. lulz

­:lol:


Posted by .Gruntled
Unregistered


Call me daughter! Unnnfggh!


Posted by .
Unregistered


Katalyst said: Post regged Richie

­:pill:


Posted by Richie
Unregistered


Unpossible. If anything my daughters both would be rayping the nggrs. I raised them right.



Quick Reply
Moniker:
 

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.

Log In | Register | Close