Topic: Ruth Bader Ginsburg misses third consecutive day at Supreme Court
Posted by .
Unregistered


Kavanaugh had a rough time of it.

Get ready for a whole new level of crazy.


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said: I say bring on the Republic of Gillead. 

I've told women for years that the Repuke homos would love nothing more than to roll back reproductive rights, voting rights and shove women back in the kitchen. 

Modern American women are fools. They are largely oblivious to how the right plans to fuck them over. They kind of woke up with the whole Kavanaugh mess, but they can't stay focused enough to do jack shit. They can barely focus enough to use Instagram.

They will wake up finally when voter suppression starts blocking them from voting, the pharmacies stop giving them birth control pills and employers start using morality pledges to block them from advancing their careers. 

Women should be forming alliances with sympathetic men to protect their rights. But thanks to Pound Me Too and their narcissistic behavior, they have no one on their side and often tear down each other in catty power games.

Look for Lane Bryant to start selling white hats and red cloaks for the coming theocracy.
\
:beta:

­
Sounds more like something the left would do, fart breath.


Posted by .
Unregistered


kikess has an accident with lawn mower when she tried to shave:mittens:


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said: Kavanaugh had a rough time of it.

Get ready for a whole new level of crazy.

­
image


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
 . said: Kavanaugh had a rough time of it.

Get ready for a whole new level of crazy.

­
image

I love that gif!.


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
What the fuck is that ?!? 

Spam.


Posted by .
Unregistered


85 years old.

She should have retired when she would have been replaced by one of her own.

FUCK!
\
:hillary:


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
. said: I've told women for years that the Repuke homos would love nothing more than to roll back reproductive rights, voting rights and shove women back in the kitchen.

­
All wealthy empires, while rising, were built by racist, sexist patriarchies, where 99% of the power structure was racially homogeneous & male.

The rise of feminism is more correlated with the decline side of empire.

But the American Right today isn't like those empires of yore. They don't have have a vision of a greater society or building power to create something enduring.

Today's right is a bunch of hypocrites and money grubbing goobers who don't have any connection to reason or appreciation of reality.

The right today is a bunch of plutocrats who are only interested in wealth extraction and ponzi schemes. They use the morons in the evangelical churches to do their bidding. Using abortion and a hatred of gays is their method of whipping up their retard army.­

That is why I say bring on the theocracy...or an attempt to make America a "Christian" nation. 

Yeah...right. Here's a hint for you mouth breathing republihomos. 
America is a hard drinking, pot smoking, pussy eating, porn loving,  porn watching and cum-shot licking bunch of hedonistic pervs. 

Go ahead! Put a bunch of ideological trolls on the court. Roll back reproductive rights and censoring porn and trying to convert the USA into a bunch of altar boys.

Americans love pleasure and decadence. Sin is also very profitable.  But go ahead...take the nation's ability to fuck and indulge themselves. If you think the war on drugs was a failure, you ain't seen nothing yet!


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
But the American Right today isn't like those empires of yore. They don't have have a vision of a greater society or building power to create something enduring.

Today's right is a bunch of hypocrites and money grubbing goobers who don't have any connection to reason or appreciation of reality.

The right today is a bunch of plutocrats who are only interested in wealth extraction and ponzi schemes. They use the morons in the evangelical churches to do their bidding. Using abortion and a hatred of gays is their method of whipping up their retard army.­

That is why I say bring on the theocracy...or an attempt to make America a "Christian" nation. 

Yeah...right. Here's a hint for you mouth breathing republihomos. 
America is a hard drinking, pot smoking, pussy eating, porn loving,  porn watching and cum-shot licking bunch of hedonistic pervs. 

Go ahead! Put a bunch of ideological trolls on the court. Roll back reproductive rights and censoring porn and trying to convert the USA into a bunch of altar boys.

Americans love pleasure and decadence. Sin is also very profitable.  But go ahead...take the nation's ability to fuck and indulge themselves. If you think the war on drugs was a failure, you ain't seen nothing yet!
\
:crybaby:


Sucks to be Canadian, eh?



Quick Reply
Moniker:
 

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.

Log In | Register | Close