Topic: Ruth Bader Ginsburg misses third consecutive day at Supreme Court
Posted by dead.kike
Unregistered

Ginsburg misses third consecutive day at Supreme Court

01/09/19

https://thehill.com/regulation/court-battles/424508-ginsburg-misses-third-consecutive-day-at-supreme-court

:libduet:

Posted by .
Unregistered

:banana:

Posted by .
Unregistered

i can't wait to see more liberal outrage once she dies and Trump appoints a new justice. confirmation hearings will of course include multiple sexual accusers with libs banging on walls again and screaming during the confirmation process. What a bunch of cry babies!

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: i can't wait to see more liberal outrage once she dies and Trump appoints a new justice. confirmation hearings will of course include multiple sexual accusers with libs banging on walls again and screaming during the confirmation process. What a bunch of cry babies!

I can't wait.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: i can't wait to see more liberal outrage once she dies and Trump appoints a new justice. confirmation hearings will of course include multiple sexual accusers with libs banging on walls again and screaming during the confirmation process. What a bunch of cry babies!

­
I don't when it happened, I don't know where it happened, I don't know how I got to the party, or how I got home, but RRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
\
:tfb:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: i can't wait to see more liberal outrage once she dies and Trump appoints a new justice. confirmation hearings will of course include multiple sexual accusers

­
Either that, or a fake gas attack.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Posted by .
Unregistered

https://theweek.com/speedreads/816984/white-house-reportedly-readying-replace-ruth-bader-ginsburg

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: https://theweek.com/speedreads/816984/white-house-reportedly-readying-replace-ruth-bader-ginsburg

­
If the nominee is Amy Coney Barrett, what sort of fake accusations will the libbies roll out?

She groped my penus. #MeToo
\
:milton:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Trump only appoints sex abusers because he is one himself and no one can deny that.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:

What the fuck is that ?!? Probably something Bill Cosby sang 10 years ago when on his rape rampages.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said:

What the fuck is that ?!? Probably something Bill Cosby sang 10 years ago when on his rape rampages.

Only the best video ever. Somebody posted it here but I can not find the thread.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Trump only appoints sex abusers because he is one himself and no one can deny that.

What if he appoints a woman this time? Will the excuse by the dims be "she raped little boys when she was in law school" ?

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
What if he appoints a woman this time? Will the excuse by the dims be "she raped little boys when she was in law school" ?

Only if she's white.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Trump only appoints sex abusers because he is one himself and no one can deny that.

­
That's fake news from liberal conspiracy theorists :lol:

Posted by .
Unregistered

:bmup:

Posted by .dotmatrix
Unregistered

. said:
­
If the nominee is Amy Coney Barrett, what sort of fake accusations will the libbies roll out?

She groped my penus. #MeToo
\
:milton:

­
They will pull out the Handmaid shit. Her religion was the inspiration for the book, but they've since changed the name to Female Leaders instead of Handmaids, for obvious reasons. Don't know how well religious persecution will go over.

Posted by .
Unregistered

have nothing on elena kagan skidmark knickers
:foreskinsniffle:

Posted by .
Unregistered

I say bring on the Republic of Gillead. 

I've told women for years that the Repuke homos would love nothing more than to roll back reproductive rights, voting rights and shove women back in the kitchen. 

Modern American women are fools. They are largely oblivious to how the right plans to fuck them over. They kind of woke up with the whole Kavanaugh mess, but they can't stay focused enough to do jack shit. They can barely focus enough to use Instagram.

They will wake up finally when voter suppression starts blocking them from voting, the pharmacies stop giving them birth control pills and employers start using morality pledges to block them from advancing their careers. 

Women should be forming alliances with sympathetic men to protect their rights. But thanks to Pound Me Too and their narcissistic behavior, they have no one on their side and often tear down each other in catty power games.

Look for Lane Bryant to start selling white hats and red cloaks for the coming theocracy.

Posted by .
Unregistered

the gist:cunts are so dumb they shouldnt be allowed to vote:mittens:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: I've told women for years that the Repuke homos would love nothing more than to roll back reproductive rights, voting rights and shove women back in the kitchen.

­
All wealthy empires, while rising, were built by racist, sexist patriarchies, where 99% of the power structure was racially homogeneous & male.

The rise of feminism is more correlated with the decline side of empire.

Posted by .
Unregistered

all those kikess on bench with their farts and skidmarks
:shrudder:

imagine the stench

Posted by .
Unregistered

She's dead, Jim!

Posted by .
Unregistered

she is?

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: she is?

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.