Topic: In California knowingly infecting others to HIV no longer a felony
Posted by .
Unregistered

https://www.latimes.com/politics/essential/la-pol-ca-essential-politics-updates-gov-brown-downgrades-from-felony-to-1507331544-htmlstory.html

Gov. Jerry Brown signed a bill Friday that lowers from a felony to a misdemeanor the crime of knowingly exposing a sexual partner to HIV without disclosing the infection.
The measure also applies to those who give blood without telling the blood bank that they are HIV-positive.

Paradise!
:bluebunny:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Poz Loads! Yummy!!!
:gayness:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Fags gonna be droppin like flies.

Posted by White.californian
Unregistered

Call it liberal Darwinism

:snicker:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Senile old scumbag.

Posted by .dotmatrix
Unregistered

I never imagined California would get so bad. Now that Seattle is a shithole I may be forced to leave, even though the weather is perfect and it's so beautiful. Still, I have my eye on a couple of places where shit like this would never fly.

Posted by .
Unregistered

caveat emptor
:bluebunny::indeed:

Posted by .
Unregistered

I had a cat that would hurt you if she thought you were withholding some sort of minty flavored food. Obviously food products were targets, but also she would suck on your toothbrush if it was where she could find it. Had to warn guests not to bring any gum or mints in their purses because she would stalk them like a wild cat and go PRIMAL on any purse with peppermint flavor inside. She chewed up a tube of toothpaste once and got pretty sick, barfing up rainbow colored Aquafresh and Meow Mix all over the house... and then licking it back up because it was still minty.

Posted by .
Unregistered

if your hot female teacher infected the class with aids and they all died a horrible death.....

Posted by .
Unregistered

satan makes right.  Satan makes wrong

Posted by .
Unregistered

i guess this law was written by tops.  

or lawmakers

Posted by .
Unregistered

Maybe he thought the law meant something else?
On the other hand, it's "fuck a fag, die." Law.

Not so bad, really.

Posted by .
Unregistered

fags destroying fags

good news!

Posted by .Gruntled
Unregistered

. said: Poz Loads! Yummy!!!
:gayness:

­
Oui!
:grouphug:

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.