Topic: Notice how nobody talks about Madonna anymore?
Posted by .
Unregistered

Born in 1958, she is 60 YEARS OLD!!!!

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Born in 1958, she is 60 YEARS OLD!!!!

­
She is an old White woman nearly 61 years old but she looks like a youthful White woman.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Madonna at 60 is still some good pussy that you would be a fool to turn down.   

I think her last outrage was when she kissed Miley at some awards show years ago.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Madonna at 60 is still some good pussy that you would be a fool to turn down.   

I think her last outrage was when she kissed Miley at some awards show years ago.

­
She is desperately trying to stay relevant.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said: Madonna at 60 is still some good pussy that you would be a fool to turn down.   

­
She is desperately trying to stay relevant.

Desperately seeking relevancy

Posted by .
Unregistered

She was always gross.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: She was always gross.

­:faggot:

Posted by .
Unregistered

I kissed her in 1993.  Broke up a fight that was rolling her way, she was dressed down with a scarf, she smoked cigarettes in  a gold tipper, back when she was looking for talented bands for her record label, her limo driver/bodyguard was with with her, because of his poor protection of her she Begged me to replace him immediately.  I thought she was just half hammered local rich MILF  I didn't find out till I talked to the bar owner who watched me tell her I have a business and say goodbye.  At the time he could not tell me who she was but was giving me jesters to go with her but I thought he was saying she was not worth my time.  For years after that he would shake his head and introduce me as the man who turned down Maddona.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­:faggot:

­So you're into ugly, old grannies, who've sucked 10,000 dicks?

Hey, I'm not gonna judge.

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.