Topic: Ohio substitute teacher arrested after reportedly masturbating in front of students
Posted by .
Unregistered

https://wsbt.com/news/regional/ohio-substitute-teacher-arrested-after-reportedly-masturbating-in-front-of-students

Police in Ohio arrested a substitute teacher at a middle school after he reportedly masturbated in front of several students, according to WKRC.

41-year-old Tracey Abraham was arrested this morning (Tuesday) after complaints from students and staff were brought to the attention of the school resource officer.
Officials say Abraham was charged with one count of public indecency and was booked into jail. He is ordered to keep away from anyone younger than 18.

He will be back in court on January 15.

The school released a statement on the incident:
an attempt to keep our school community informed, we want to share some information with you about an incident that occurred on January 8, 2019 with a substitute teacher at Creekside Middle School. Students reported suspicious behavior by the substitute that was taking place behind that teacher’s desk. Once the administration at Creekside Middle School was made aware of this behavior, the school resource officer immediately removed the substitute teacher from the classroom and building. Later in the day, the substitute teacher was charged by the Fairfield Police Department with public indecency. At this time, the school district is not aware of the substitute teacher having physical contact with any of our students. In addition, we are not aware of any students being exposed to any nudity. The Creekside Middle School administrative team has made attempts to personally contact the parents/guardians of every student who was in this substitute teacher’s classroom today.

We want to assure you that this individual will not be returning to our schools. The school district will be reporting this incident to the Ohio Department of Education. Providing a safe, secure and positive learning environment for our students and staff has always been and will continue to be our most important priority. Our local Fairfield Police Department has again proven to be an outstanding partner in these types of unfortunate situations, and we greatly appreciate their service.

The Fairfield Police Department has also released a statement in regard to this matter. You may visit their website or social media accounts for more information.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Ben Stein!

Posted by .
Unregistered

Jesus. Looking at the mugshot, I could've guessed he would be the type to do something like that without even knowing he already did.

Posted by .
Unregistered

“I see his arm moving and it distracted me, it caught my eye. And, I just look at him and I say ‘hey, what are you doing?’ and he told me to mind my own business,” a student told WXIX.

Posted by .
Unregistered

https://i2-prod.mirror.co.uk/incoming/article13834977.ece/ALTERNATES/s615/1_Tracey.jpg

Posted by .
Unregistered

OH THAT IS WRONG TO DO?!?  TY FOR THE UPDATE!

Posted by .
Unregistered

Is that Jared from Subways brother or something?

Posted by .
Unregistered

Was that wrong what he did?  

Honest question. 
\
:oldpedo:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Should have asked for the wank room key!

Posted by Trollstein
serf city! here we cum

. said: Jesus. Looking at the mugshot, I could've guessed he would be the type to do something like that without even knowing he already did.

­
Looks like:

Posted by Trollstein
serf city! here we cum

. said: Is that Jared from Subways brother or something?

­
:lol:

Posted by .
Unregistered

I was hoping it was some hot chick flicking her clit, but yeah, that guy is definitely a public masturbator.

Posted by .
Unregistered

:lol:

Posted by .
Unregistered

:jew:

Posted by .
Unregistered

How can his name be "Tracey"?  America is the most retarded fucking cuntry on planet earth.  Tracey is a fucking WOMAN'S name.

Tracey!
/
:winner:

:facepalm:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Typical pink pedo bullshit.

Posted by .
Unregistered

What's his redboard moniker?

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: What's his redboard moniker?

What are your top five choices, in order.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Where the cell phone video of this? :lol:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: :jew:

:artbell:
\
Thats belaboring the obvious isn't it

Posted by .
Unregistered

A man called Tracey. lol

Posted by .
Unregistered

after spencer perhaps. right age range

Posted by .
Unregistered

And John Wayne's real name was Marion. lulz

Yanks are fucked in the head.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Schlomo is gonna schlomo

Posted by .
Unregistered

if your hot female teacher was rubbing her pussy and just trying to not be noticed but happened to notice her arm movement would you want her to go to prison for life and get beaten everyday in prison

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.