Topic: Jeff Bezos, worth $137 billion, is getting divorced
Posted by .
Unregistered

Soon he'll be Jeff Bezos, worth $100,000

Posted by .
Unregistered

Wow! Talk about hitting the fucking jackpot.

Posted by .
Unregistered

He lives in Washington State and has filed in Washington.

Washington is a community property state, which generally means each spouse will receive half of the marital assets. However, the spouses' financial circumstances can become uneven after a divorce if one spouse has excessive separate property. Separate property is property owned before the marriage, received as a gift or inheritance during the marriage, or property purchased during the marriage with other separate property.

Amount of Alimony

In addition to the spouses' financial circumstances, a Washington court considers other factors when setting the alimony award. These factors include the spouses' ages and health conditions, the standard of living established during the marriage and paying spouse's ability to meet his alimony obligation while meeting his own needs. Additionally, the court will examine the time the receiving spouse might need to obtain training or education sufficient to gain employment and become self-sufficient. Such employment should be in the field of the spouse's "skill, interests [or] style of life." One factor the court will not consider is a spouse's misconduct, such as adultery or abandonment, leading to the end of the marriage or partnership.

So She ends up with 50% OR More depending on how good her attorney's are. She going to be Rich - Wait she is already Rich

He will exchange her for a new model and have her shipped by Amazon Prime for next day delivery.

Posted by .
Unregistered

The cost of MGTOW is high, but worth it.

Posted by .
Unregistered

She'll be the richest woman in the world.  And did nothing to earn it.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Posted by teapots.nli
Unregistered

Holy moly I'd pay 70 billion for those tits.  Never seen tits like that on a horsie before :horsie:

Posted by .
Unregistered

You could cut a roast on her chin.

The body is fantastic, but the face is frightening.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: She'll be the richest woman in the world.  And did nothing to earn it.

­She earned it horizontally.

Posted by .
Unregistered

All the richest women in the world inherited their money from men.

Posted by .Asian ladyboi
Unregistered

. said: The cost of MGTOW is high, but worth it.

­
Ooooohhhh!

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­She earned it horizontally.

­
No pussy is worth 70 billion dollars

Posted by .
Unregistered

DO. NEVER. MARRY. DO. NEVER. MARRY. DO. NEVER. MARRY. DO. NEVER. MARRY. DO. NEVER. MARRY. DO. NEVER. MARRY. DO. NEVER. MARRY.
DO. NEVER. MARRY. DO. NEVER. MARRY. DO. NEVER. MARRY. DO. NEVER. MARRY. DO. NEVER. MARRY. DO. NEVER. MARRY. DO. NEVER. MARRY.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Who the FUCK is "Jeff Bezos"?  If that is him in the photo, he is an ugly, big nosed, rat faced cretin.  I don't give one shit how much money this retard has.  He is a beta.
/
:trev:

Posted by .
Unregistered

p.s. His left eye is three times the size of his right eye.  What a loser..

Posted by Original_Lonley_Guy_

Note, when Bezos was trying to sex her up early on, she cut off all her hair to spite him:

Now that she's screwing that 23 year old guy from the gym she looks like this:

:lol:

Posted by .
Unregistered

She has AWFUL teefs.  Is she American?  I thought ALL Americans had PERFECT teefs??  :shrug:

:mittens: :pwned:  :nuke:

Posted by lmperialExecutive
I PWN, U BLEED

He left his wife for this woman:

I mean WTF? I realize he's short, bald, and ugly but he's worth 160 billion dollars. That's the best he can do?

Posted by .
Unregistered

lmperialExecutive said: He left his wife for this woman:

I mean WTF? I realize he's short, bald, and ugly but he's worth 160 billion dollars. That's the best he can do?

short, bald, ugly, and a JEW who will only be worth 80 billion once the papers are signed.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: She'll be the richest woman in the world.  And did nothing to earn it.

­She was there every step of the way, being supportive. She is every bit as much a part of his success as he.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Wife's friend? really Jeff?

:lol:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­She was there every step of the way, being supportive. She is every bit as much a part of his success as he.

Horseshit. Being supportive is not doing the heavy lifting. Cheerleaders don't get a super bowl ring for being supportive.

Posted by .
Unregistered

lmperialExecutive said: He left his wife for this woman:

Image no worky, :dumbass:

Posted by .
Unregistered

lmperialExecutive said: I mean WTF? I realize he's short, bald, and ugly but he's worth 160 billion dollars. That's the best he can do?

Bezos' problem is he's still a beta nerd.  Being a beta nerd drastically reduces a man's net worth and hence his overall attractiveness to women.

Need another example, look at Zuckerberg.  Zuckerberg is a total :dweeb: and despite being a billionaire, the best he could do is marry a fugly chink.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
Bezos' problem is he's still a beta nerd.  Being a beta nerd drastically reduces a man's net worth and hence his overall attractiveness to women.

Need another example, look at Zuckerberg.  Zuckerberg is a total :dweeb: and despite being a billionaire, the best he could do is marry a fugly chink.

­The wife in those relationships is merely a vessel to produce children so they can pass on their genes. Zuckerberg will be divorced soon too.

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.