Topic: Its time for american nationalism to rise up
Posted by .
Unregistered


Tired of foreigners and their sycophantic politicians telling us how it has to be


Posted by .
Unregistered




Posted by .
Unregistered


Its time for the capital of greed to tumble to the ground.


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said: Its time for the capital of greed to tumble to the ground.

So as a communist, you feel repression and totalitarianism are more acceptable than greed?


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
. said: Its time for the capital of greed to tumble to the ground.

So as a communist, you feel repression and totalitarianism are more acceptable than greed?

I'm an aspiring primitivist. I believe in zero social organization.

The way it was meant to be
:caveman:


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said: Tired of foreigners and their sycophantic politicians telling us how it has to be

Never gonna happen. My advice to you is emigrate.


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:

­
Wouldn't fill Yankee stadium, and it's joop central.


Posted by .
Unregistered


They Live..


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
I'm an aspiring primitivist. I believe in zero social organization.

The way it was meant to be
:caveman:

May I suggest Nigeria?


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
May I suggest Nigeria?

Kenya, too


Posted by death2me
codepink.org/donate


Nationalism is for idiots.


Posted by .
Unregistered


death2me said: Nationalism is for idiots.

Well you're an idiot, so ...


Posted by WalterScottDempsey
Moderator


death2me said: Nationalism is for idiots.

­Socialism without borders is for idiots.


Posted by Akins
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)


death2me said: Nationalism is for idiots.

­Nationalism is for people who have a sense of racial and ethnic exclusivity.

America is too multi-ethnic for "American Nationalism" to even be a thing, because "American" is not a race or an ethnicity, it is nothing.


Posted by .
Unregistered


gibzmedatz!


Posted by .
Unregistered


Akins said:
­Nationalism is for people who have a sense of racial and ethnic exclusivity.

America is too multi-ethnic for "American Nationalism" to even be a thing, because "American" is not a race or an ethnicity, it is nothing.

The US used to be the most homogenous large country. 90% white, mostly Germanic and speaking one language.


Posted by .
Unregistered


dolphin penis


Posted by .
Unregistered


Akins said:
­Nationalism is for people who have a sense of racial and ethnic exclusivity.

America is too multi-ethnic for "American Nationalism" to even be a thing, because "American" is not a race or an ethnicity, it is nothing.

Totally wrong
It's not about race or ethnicity, take off your blinders you stupid Canadian fuck
It's about America as a nation, not as a hatrack for canada


Posted by Akins
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)


. said:
Akins said:
­Nationalism is for people who have a sense of racial and ethnic exclusivity.

America is too multi-ethnic for "American Nationalism" to even be a thing, because "American" is not a race or an ethnicity, it is nothing.

Totally wrong
It's not about race or ethnicity, take off your blinders you stupid Canadian fuck
It's about America as a nation...
\
:winner:

­:mexican: :antwon: :snob: :chinaman: :apu: :doublewide: :jew: :diversity:


Posted by .
Unregistered


Multi-cult doesn't help, but lots of people are seeing the globalist-game.


Posted by Akins
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)


. said: Multi-cult doesn't help, but lots of people are seeing the globalist-game.

­You can't have an all-White nation if you have Jews in it.

Jews are devoted to destroying the White race.

They have a vendetta.

Never forget this.


Posted by .
Unregistered


That seems like an evil, and stupid agenda.


Posted by Akins
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)


. said: That seems like an evil, and stupid agenda.

­Jews want revenge.


Posted by .
Unregistered


For what?


Posted by death2me
codepink.org/donate


Akins said:
­You can't have an all-White nation if you have Jews in it.

Jews are devoted to destroying the White race.

They have a vendetta.

Never forget this.

­That's an idiotic conspiracy theory. You have no evidence of it and no sane person believes you.



Quick Reply
Moniker:
 

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.

Log In | Register | Close