Topic: LOL! The five-star reviews of Steve AKins' book were written by him under various pseudonyms
Posted by The Gumbi
Unregistered

http://www.amazon.com/The-Lebor-Feasa-Runda-Druidic/product-reviews/1440102805/ref=cm_cr_pr_viewpnt_sr_5?ie=UTF8&filterBy=addFiveStar&showViewpoints=0&sortBy=bySubmissionDateDescending

two of them by the same exact guy :lol:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Best book ever!
\
:doublewide:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Is he level 100 yet?

Posted by .
Unregistered

Makes a great Christmas present for someone you hate!

Posted by .
Unregistered

His book is called a fraud by academics.

http://cr-r.livejournal.com/318578.html

Posted by The Gumbi
Unregistered

. said: His book is called a fraud by academics.

Of course, but academics are dismissed as Jews to Steve.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Anti-semites have zero credibility. And Akins is one of the more nuttier ones.

Posted by Akins
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

The Gumbi said:
 . said: His book is called a fraud by academics.

Of course, but academics are dismissed as Jews to Steve.

­Dr. Phillip A. Bernhardt-House (the "academic" cited above) writes of himself:

"There have been some opponents (and they are literally that, and I have no bones about naming them such now) who have purposefully linked the two names in an effort to discredit me for reasons that have nothing to do with the opposition I had for their viewpoint–in the case I’m referring to, the individuals concerned decided that my professional and academic opinion on certain matters was invalid because I am part of the “lefty Jew fag conspiracy” and my atypical gender identity and sexual orientation both invalidated my viewpoint on all matters of concern. Of course, this is patent and utter bullshit, and as far as the “lefty Jew fag conspiracy” matter is concerned, my answer is, “Yes…and your point is–?” I responded at one point in those exchanges that “Yes, I am a big flaming fairy fruity fudge-packing fag,” and I’m still very happy to stand up and say that, because in doing so, almost all the words they might use to attempt hurting me are taken away, and their weapons became my armor."

https://aediculaantinoi.wordpress.com/2013/03/07/the-most-difficult-blog-post-ive-yet-written/

Phillip presenting the earliest form of the article that appears in Queering the Non/Human at the 10th Annual Lesbian Lives Conference at University College Dublin, February of 2003, mere feet away from Michael O'Rourke and Noreen Giffney

:snicker:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Did that guy critique your book or did you just cherry-pick him?

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Did that guy critique your book or did you just cherry-pick him?

He humiliated Steve and tore his book apart and Steve's only response is to call him a fag.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
He humiliated Steve and tore his book apart and Steve's only response is to call him a fag.

I don't even think that guy even knows about the book.  Akins posted him just to say "See, he's a fag Jew commie!".

It's a similar tactic to his pictures of a 40 year old woman vs. a 16 year old one.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
I don't even think that guy even knows about the book.  Akins posted him just to say "See, he's a fag Jew commie!".

It's a similar tactic to his pictures of a 40 year old woman vs. a 16 year old one.

No, that guy thoroughly reviewed the book and tore it apart and proved it was a work of plagiarism by posting the source material from which Steve copied.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
No, that guy thoroughly reviewed the book and tore it apart and proved it was a work of plagiarism by posting the source material from which Steve copied.

:mittens:

Posted by .
Unregistered

http://homepage.eircom.net/~seanjmurphy/chiefs/akins.html

Posted by .
Unregistered

Tags: frauds, hoaxes
­

Posted by .
Unregistered

Akins must have been aware that his more informed readers would soon realise that the Lebor Feasa Runda was a literary fabrication, but of course they are not the main target of the work, which he has advertised extensively online on sites such as Druidic Dawn andStormfront. Taking full advantage of the capacity of the Internet to spread misinformation, Akins is addressing a credulous constituency of assorted pagans, druids, witches, warlocks and neo-nazis eager to believe that lost books of ancient knowledge and magic can be recovered and employed to save the modern world from decadence and racial impurity.  While the Internet may be of great utility to genealogists, the Akins and MacCarthy cases show that it can also be abused as a medium to circulate false genealogy and heraldry, and additionally in Akins's case, to propagate a bizarre mishmash of Celtic mythology and racism. It is indeed a short step from forging a pedigree to forging an entire book, so librarians, please file the Lebor Feasa Runda under 'H' for hoax.

Posted by Akins
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

. said: Did that guy critique your book or did you just cherry-pick him?

­He is the so-called "academic" that took it upon himself to do what he termed a (p)review - since his "review" was done without ever even having read the book.

Phillip Andrew Bernhardt-House is a leftist liberal faggot who describes himself as a "metagendered pagan spiritualist, bisexual post Christian theologian working on a Ph.D. in Celtic Studies in Cork, Ireland."

Here is a sample of his own writing from his Phyllipic Hymns:

Dionysius in the Labyrinth

by Phillip Andrew Bernhardt-House

"You know by the way I walk
that I am All That, the pretty boy-girl,
the one you want to fuck so bad it hurts.

I am the King of Werewolves,
and I call to every man and woman
who thirsts for the sustenance of life:
come seek me at the darkest edge of the wood
where the river seeps down the mountainside.

There you will find my labyrinthine den--
come in unclad of clothes, make yourself small,
and enter the earth smelling the fragrant soil,
let the dirt embrace your arms and knees.
Approach me, and I will gladly give a moon-white drink,
be suckled on my nourishing phallic milk.
You will soon see that just like me,
realization of thirst leads to becoming one sexy bitch.

You know by the way I talk
that I am All This, the pretty girl-boy.

I want to fuck you so bad it hurts.

I am the Queen of Honey,
and I proclaim to all women and men:
Know that you have beautiful wings,
so stop covering your ass with them
and rather learn to spread them and fly!

Come back to the labyrinthine hive where life began,
hover above, look down on the step-pyramid surface,
enter the layers of hexagons, find the center
where I sit surrounded by dripping gold,
distilled essence of sun in warm liquid ooze.

Partake with lips and tongue of the vulvic honey,
savor with every sense the intoxicating sweetness
and let the buzzing bathe your entire body.

You know by the way I dance
that I am All This, All That,
pretty boy-queen, pretty girl-king,
dispenser of drinks, the wines called milk and honey...
but do you want to fuck me, or be me
(do I want to fuck myself, or be myself)?

Can we do both; should we do either?

Yes, yes, and definitely, yes!"

Phillip Andrew Bernhardt-House, queer activist and spiritualist, on a gender perspective he calls 'Metagender'

http://ia600408.us.archive.org/2/items/gt442/gt442-cbr32.mp3

Posted by .
Unregistered

:schlomo:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:

Link?

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:

Bingo

Posted by Akins
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

. said:

­He is a fag and a far leftist liberal extremist.

The Neopagan community is rife with far left extremists, feminists, queers and Jews.

Posted by .
Unregistered

I still haven't seen where he reviewed Akins' book.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Akins is legit idiots

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Akins is legit idiots

:sock:

Posted by .
Unregistered

:rofl: Can the angry midget really be this stupid?

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.