Topic: Does anyone eat Pizza Hut anymore?
Posted by .
Unregistered

They ought to shut down. Too many product choices and not enough focus on making good pizza.

Their pan pizzas used to be good. Now they suck and taste like artificial cheese.

Posted by .
Unregistered

All franchises fail when Indians take them over.

Posted by .
Unregistered

YUO DON'T EAT AT PIZZA HUT DUMB FUCK. You dine at pizza hut

Posted by .
Unregistered

I eat mined with roaches and anchovies, nigga.

Posted by .
Unregistered

They used to have a pizza and salad bar buffet that blew Olive Garden out of the water.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: They used to have a pizza and salad bar buffet that blew Olive Garden out of the water.

Olive Garden was in the water?

Posted by .
Unregistered

Chinks. Pizza Hut is an upscale restaurant in China and it's always packed with the upwardly mobile showing how sophisticated their palate is.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Wouldn't pizza palace have been a better name? Who wants to eat in a hut?
|
:ebert:

Posted by Akins
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

When I was growing up Pizza Huts were roomy and spacious, broad dining areas with comfortable booths softly lit by pendant fixtures with leaded stained-glass shades and interesting Italian-themed decor on the walls that was inviting and seemed to create a relaxing atmosphere that encouraged diners to linger and enjoy their dinner at a casual, leisurely pace:

imageimage

Today's Pizza Hut restaurants are harshly-lit, cramped little establishments that seem to be designed to hurry diners on their way and get them out as quickly as possible:

imageimage

Posted by .
Unregistered

"broad dining areas"
\
:winner:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Come for the bread sticks, stay for the pizza !

Posted by .
Unregistered

I'm not eating for the rest of the year.

Posted by .
Unregistered

I never eat Pizza Hut anymore. I just eat Dominos, and I love it!

Posted by Akins
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

. said: Wouldn't pizza palace have been a better name? Who wants to eat in a hut?
|
:ebert:

­The guys who started Pizza Hut opened their first restaurant in a building that had previously been another dining establishment and already had a sign up out front. The sign had enough letter spaces for the word "pizza" but only had three letter spaces left after that, so the word "hut" was chosen because of the three letter space limitation on the sign.

:themoreyouknow:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Aikins,

Had Pizza Hut maintained that 1980s business model, they are out of business today. The majority of their business is drive thru and carry out orders. 

People today know if they want a sit in pizza experience, you go to a very high end joint like Mellow Mushroom.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Another thing that has harmed Pizza Hut is their multiple owners and the changing of American lifestyles.. People either want cheap pizza or very high end pizza. Places like Little Caesars is killing them.

Posted by Akins
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

. said: Aikins,

Had Pizza Hut maintained that 1980s business model, they are out of business today. The majority of their business is drive thru and carry out orders. 

People today know if they want a sit in pizza experience, you go to a very high end joint like Mellow Mushroom.

­Not people like me who prefer Pizza Hut Pizza and the big, softly-lit, dining areas with cozy corner booths and a juke-box like we grew up with.

We don't want to pay $50 for it either.

Posted by .
Unregistered

I feel certain the Jews must figure into this somehow. But how? :hmmm:

Posted by Katalyst
Agent Provocateur

I've never been to one.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Katalyst said: I've never been to one.

You're not missing anything.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Nope.  It's a Papa John's world, bitches!  :banana:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Well, now you have something to aspire to.

Posted by Katalyst
Agent Provocateur

. said:
Well, now you have something to aspire to.

­
Not a big fan of junk food, I'll pass.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Katalyst said:
­
Not a big fan of junk food, I'll pass.

Then don't go and STFU about it.

Posted by .
Unregistered

­
They have restaurants around the world, but not the outskirts of Kanada.

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.