Topic: Illegal Alien Alison Martinez want YOUR anchorbaby ...and ur tax dollars, too... UCONN so expensive!
Posted by .
Unregistered

Connecticut Lawmakers Deny Undocumented Students Financial Aid

This post is also available in: Spanish, Portuguese (Brazil)

By Alison Martinez and Claire Simonich
Young immigrants in Connecticut seeking higher education face a difficult path. According to figures published by UConn’s financial aid office, an in-state student accepted to the University of Connecticut will spend almost $90,000 to receive a degree from our flagship institution. Without access to financial aid to lighten this burden, undocumented students work multiple jobs and regularly wonder if their families will be able to pay for classes.
Education researchers have shown that undocumented immigrants boost the economy when they go to college. The Connecticut economy could grow with a more educated and skilled workforce. Many undocumented students perform at the top of their class but cannot access financial aid. Take Junior Sierra, a high schooler at Brien McMahon who won his town and statewide science fair. Or Maria Melchor, the salutatorian of her class at East Haven High School.
These students will struggle to attain higher education though they have potential to become great leaders in the state.

http://www.tribunact.com/connecticut-lawmakers-deny-undocumented-students-financial-aid/

Posted by .
Unregistered

What say u gonts, anchor baby with this chica?
[img] http://i.imgur.com/YGnxPub.jpg[/img]

Posted by .
Unregistered

America really only needs a fraction of the college-educated people that it currently has. Given the tremendous cost of college today, it really isn't an economically viable approach for most.

Fortunately, we have a significant number of wealthy families that CAN afford to put their kids through school without financial hardship, and without burdening their graduating children with extraordinary debt.

It only makes sense to discontinue this wasteful expenditure in student-loans programs and such, and just let those in our country who can truly and easily afford the top academic institutions, be the ones that fill the roles that require such high educational requirements.

The vast amount of money that is currently squandered providing partial funding for college to those who genuinely have no business being there, or who can't afford the entire package to begin with, would be far better spent providing them with vocational training in some trade field, as an electrician, or plumber, or carpenter.

Posted by death2me
Britain welcomes refugees

If they're liable for taxes (and they are) then they should be provided with matching services.

Anything else is tyranny.

Posted by .
Unregistered

caliente
http://i.imgur.com/YGnxPub.jpg

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: caliente

­

Stay in the kitchen, bitch! And keep cooking for the 5 Kids we made!
\
:carlton:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Born in Arizona, moved to Babalonia
\
:mexican:

Posted by .
Unregistered

She should be grateful she's not being deported. That's her "aid".

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: She should be grateful she's not being deported. That's her "aid".

­It's a slap in law abiding citizens that she is not sent packing.

Posted by .
Unregistered

­What? You mean she should be SATISFIED with having a job, a credit card, and free to criticize OUR country
...but NOT get free college, too???

http://i.imgur.com/laLZTe9.jpg

Posted by .
Unregistered

death2me said: If they're liable for taxes (and they are) then they should be provided with matching services.

­

:facepalm:

most wont ever make enough TO PAY FUCKING TAXES dumb dumb.

Posted by .
Unregistered

What good is college anymore?

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: caliente

She'll gain 75 pounds within 6 months of her wedding day.

Posted by .
Unregistered

:idhitit:

:anon:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: What good is college anymore?

Within 3 years of graduation, I was earning six figures. Your mileage may vary.

Posted by death2me

­She has just as much moral right to live there as you do.

Posted by .
Unregistered

death2me said:

­Boring death2me thread is boring.

Posted by .
Unregistered

death2me said:

By that logic, I have just as much right to live in Buckingham Palace as does the Queen.

Posted by death2me

. said:
By that logic, I have just as much right to live in Buckingham Palace as does the Queen.

­:winner::winner:

Posted by .
Unregistered

The funny thing is past generations got it for practically free. There used to be a social contract. :lol:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: The funny thing is past generations got it for practically free. There used to be a social contract. :lol:

Got what?

Posted by .
Unregistered

death2me said:

How do you know where I live?

Posted by .
Unregistered

death2me said: If they're liable for taxes (and they are) then they should be provided with matching services.

­Net deficit for illegals in Kali is around 15 billion a year when you take into account all the services they can get with their 4 anchor babies plus $10K a year schooling for each of them. .

Posted by .
Unregistered

­
Criminals should be punished, not rewarded.

Posted by death2me

. said:
­
Criminals should be punished, not rewarded.

­She's not a criminal; she merely lacks certain arbitrary paperwork.

No human being can be illegal.

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.