Topic: My home town the way it was 50 years ago
Posted by Akins
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)


In some ways it's a whole different world, but in other it hasn't really changed all that much.....



Posted by .
Unregistered




Posted by .
Unregistered


Where were all the ngrs, son?


Posted by Akins
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)


. said: Where were all the ngrs, son?

­On the other side of the train tracks, where they belong.

image


Posted by .
Unregistered


50 years ago, Akins would of had to work.


Posted by Akins
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)


Interesting little tidbit regarding the waterfall shown in the middle of above video. There was once a community known as "Falls City" located there:

image

But when the river was dammed up to construct the Lewis Smith hydroelectric dam, the town like the waterfall it was named for became submerged under the waters of Smith Lake:

image


Posted by death2me
codepink.org/donate


Akins said: In some ways it's a whole different world, but in other it hasn't really changed all that much.....


­Fuck, that is the most boring thing in the world. Six minutes of two nearly identical parades then two minutes panning back and forth at small waterfalls.

No wonder you have so many mental illnesses. Perhaps that's why everybody in the South is so twisted.


Posted by Akins
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)


death2me said:
­Fuck, that is the most boring thing in the world. Six minutes of two nearly identical parades then two minutes panning back and forth at small waterfalls.

No wonder you have so many mental illnesses. Perhaps that's why everybody in the South is so twisted.

­I thought you faggots loved parades?


Posted by death2me
codepink.org/donate


Akins said: Interesting little tidbit regarding the waterfall shown in the middle of above video. There was once a community known as "Falls City" located there:

image

But when the river was dammed up to construct the Lewis Smith hydroelectric dam, the town like the waterfall it was named for became submerged under the waters of Smith Lake:

image

­They had like nine streets and they had to resort to a numerical and alphabetical grid numbering scheme to keep them all straight in their pea-brained heads?


Posted by death2me
codepink.org/donate


Akins said:
­I thought you faggots loved parades?

­I couldn't be bothered to go to World Pride this year. Instead I posted here about how crappy my life is. :frown:


Posted by Akins
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)


death2me said:
­They had like nine streets and they had to resort to a numerical and alphabetical grid numbering scheme to keep them all straight in their pea-brained heads?

­:shrug: It was submerged under water five years before I was born.....


Posted by .
Unregistered


Even the KKK has ignored Akins' town


Posted by Akins
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)


. said: Even the KKK has ignored Akins' town

­
After the nearby town of Cordova that I live just outside of was destroyed by two tornados on the same day 4 or 5 years ago, among the artifacts that were found when they were bulldozing the ruins of the town were a couple of Klan related items dating back to the early 1900s:

image

The object dated 1921 was made just 6 years after the Klan was first organized as a fraternal organization in 1915.


Posted by .
Unregistered


Family heirlooms?


Posted by Akins
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)


. said: Family heirlooms?

­I don't know of any family member who belonged to the Klan, although I can remember robed Klansmen handing out recruiting brochures trying to get people to join back in the early 1970s at the Alabama State Fair inside one of the exposition buildings when I was a kid.


Posted by .
Unregistered


Akins said:
­I don't know of any family member who belonged to the Klan, although I can remember robed Klansmen handing out recruiting brochures trying to get people to join back in the early 1970s at the Alabama State Fair inside one of the exposition buildings when I was a kid.

Even they have height requirements.  :lol:


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
Akins said:
­I don't know of any family member who belonged to the Klan, although I can remember robed Klansmen handing out recruiting brochures trying to get people to join back in the early 1970s at the Alabama State Fair inside one of the exposition buildings when I was a kid.

Even they have height requirements.  :lol:

:rofl:

Midget = :pwned:


Posted by Akins
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)


. said:
Akins said:
­I don't know of any family member who belonged to the Klan, although I can remember robed Klansmen handing out recruiting brochures trying to get people to join back in the early 1970s at the Alabama State Fair inside one of the exposition buildings when I was a kid.

Even they have height requirements.  :lol:

­The fraternal organization calling itself the "Knights of the Ku Klux Klan" that was first organized by William Joseph Simmons in 1915 on the heels of the controversy surrounding the rape and murder of 13 year old Mary Phagan by a Jewish businessman in Atlanta, and which rode on the coat-tails of popularity of D.W. Griffith's film adaptaion of Thomas Dixon's novel "The Clansman", was always very much a pro-American, Protestant Christian organization; but over the decades it seems to have devolved into a cretinous cesspool of low-life scum devoted to the doctrine of Christian Identity which claims that the White race is descended from the ancient Hebrews and are servants of the God of Israel.


Posted by .
Unregistered


Jasper also has a storied history of Jews.

http://www.isjl.org/alabama-jasper-encyclopedia.html

http://www.bjf.org/daily-updates/150-jasper-alabama-small-town-jews-big-time-impact.html

Akins is living in the little Israel of Alabama.


Posted by Akins
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)


. said: Jasper also has a storied history of Jews.

http://www.isjl.org/alabama-jasper-encyclopedia.html

http://www.bjf.org/daily-updates/150-jasper-alabama-small-town-jews-big-time-impact.html

Akins is living in the little Israel of Alabama.

­Walmart (which came to town about 1980) drove nearly all of them out of business. They have even abandoned their temple and put it up for sale after moving their scrolls and stained-glass windows to the synagogue in Birmingham.

Every little town all across the country was infested with Jews who attempted to dominate the local business:

image

image

image

image


Posted by .
Unregistered




Posted by .
Unregistered


Akins said:
­The fraternal organization calling itself the "Knights of the Ku Klux Klan" that was first organized by William Joseph Simmons in 1915 on the heels of the controversy surrounding the rape and murder of 13 year old Mary Phagan by a Jewish businessman in Atlanta, and which rode on the coat-tails of popularity of D.W. Griffith's film adaptaion of Thomas Dixon's novel "The Clansman", was always very much a pro-American, Protestant Christian organization; but over the decades it seems to have devolved into a cretinous cesspool of low-life scum devoted to the doctrine of Christian Identity which claims that the White race is descended from the ancient Hebrews and are servants of the God of Israel.

You mean uneducated hicks like yourself.


Posted by Akins
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)


. said:
Akins said:
­The fraternal organization calling itself the "Knights of the Ku Klux Klan" that was first organized by William Joseph Simmons in 1915 on the heels of the controversy surrounding the rape and murder of 13 year old Mary Phagan by a Jewish businessman in Atlanta, and which rode on the coat-tails of popularity of D.W. Griffith's film adaptaion of Thomas Dixon's novel "The Clansman", was always very much a pro-American, Protestant Christian organization; but over the decades it seems to have devolved into a cretinous cesspool of low-life scum devoted to the doctrine of Christian Identity which claims that the White race is descended from the ancient Hebrews and are servants of the God of Israel.

You mean uneducated hicks like yourself.

­I mean people who are much, much, lower on the IQ scale than I am.

People who were raised to believe in Christianity and who do believe it, and live in fear that the God of the Bible is real, and that he will send them to hell if they don't believe in and worship him, and his "only begotten son" Jesus of Nazareth.

So as a way of reconciling the hypocrisy of being White separatists who believe in the Hebrew god and worshiping Jesus as that god incarnate, they have managed to develop a twisted and ludicrous doctrine which has the White race being the descendants of the ancient Israelites, while Jews are supposed to be imposters, descended from Khazarian converts to Judaism, who some Christian Identity adherents even go so far as to claim were spawned from the sexual union of Eve with the Serpent in the Garden of Eden, which led to the birth of the murderous Cain and his descendants.


Posted by .
Unregistered


Akins said:
­I mean people who are much, much, lower on the IQ scale than I am.

Your a dropout from a clown college and a hack carpenter.


Posted by Akins
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)


I see two types of things in this video that Jews very likely made a ton of money off of.

Does anyone else have a clue as to what those two types of things are?



I'll give you a hint: they are as all-American as a high school marching-band in a small town parade.



Quick Reply
Moniker:
 

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.

Log In | Register | Close