Topic: Damb, Hardees has the best burgers
Posted by Original_Lonley_Guy_

I guess you never ate at Hardees prior to 1997. I have. They are not the same.

All you are pointing out is that YOUR hardees is actually serving Carl's Jr menu. Not the same thing as being an actual Hardees.

:facepalm:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Original_Lonley_Guy_ said: I guess you never ate at Hardees prior to 1997. I have. They are not the same.

All you are pointing out is that YOUR hardees is actually serving Carl's Jr menu. Not the same thing as being an actual Hardees.

The old Hardees is long gone........like your hair.

Posted by Original_Lonley_Guy_

. said:
The old Hardees is long gone........like your hair.

­
Then it is not "Hardees", it is Carl's Jr.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Original_Lonley_Guy_ said:
­
Then it is not "Hardees", it is Carl's Jr.

Whatever.

Posted by Akins
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Original_Lonley_Guy_ said: I guess you never ate at Hardees prior to 1997. I have. They are not the same.

­Uh, yeah, Hardees has been operating a restaurant here in town since the 1970s.

A few years ago they switched over to the lame cartoon star logo, and have recently added Red Burrito Mexican fast food items to their menu (which are excellent, BTW), but the only difference that I have noticed is that years ago Hardees used to put chopped sweet onions on their burgers but have since switched to slices of the purple onions (which ruined the flavor), and they no longer offer fried chicken as a menu item like they used to back in the 1990s.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Carl's Jr. is better because they offer fried zucchini. Don't get that here in the Southeast. :sad:

Posted by Akins
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

. said: Carl's Jr. is better because they offer fried zucchini. Don't get that here in the Southeast. :sad:

­There's a good reason for that.

Southerners ain't the fried zucchini type.

Now fried green tomatoes......

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.