Topic: Fact- Akins still hasnt proven Joos run anything.
Posted by .
Unregistered

Open Heart, Open Minds, Open Doors, the people of the United Methodist Church

http://www.almadenhillsumc.org/reconciling.htm

his congregation is a Reconciling Congregation, which means we want gay, lesbian, bisexual, and transgendered persons and their families to feel welcomed here. May you feel God's loving arms around you in this place.

At Almaden Hills... Your friendship is valued and safeguarded. You are accepted for who you are. You'll find willing listeners, if you want to talk....you have a home!
Would you like to know more? Please contact us at [email protected]

Posted by .
Unregistered

Akins just got bitch slapped some more
:manlet:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Akins religion of atheism is the most open of all religions toward homosexuality.

Posted by Akins
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

. said: Akins religion of atheism is the most open of all religions toward homosexuality.

­Atheism isn't a religion.

Posted by Akins
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

. said: Notice the Akins 101 playbook here... You point out that Methodist had women preachers (priest or whatever) long before the Episcopals did... and what does he do???

He changes the subject to homosexuality. Then floods the group with nonsense to distract from being bitched out in the topic. 

Of course the topic that he changed... his grandfather was a preacher of the Jewish religion, thus making him a Jew, thus making Steve Akins a Jew.

­Jews are an ethnic group, not a religion.

Jews have their own unique religion that is specific to their ethnicity, called Judaism.

Christianity is a spin-off of Judaism that originated among Jews but was largely rejected by the majority of Jews at the time the sect first arose, but whose Jewish followers sought to spread its adoption by Gentiles in Western Europe, convincing White Europeans to subjugate themselves to belief in the Jewish god and in the belief that the Jew, Jesus, was the Jewish god incarnate born as his "only begotten son" and messaiah of the Jewish people.

Christianity has, since its inception, become a form of Jewish mind-control for gentiles.

Being a gentile who is a Christian doesn't make anyone a Jew, it makes them a gentile.

To be a Jew, you have to be born a member of the Jewish ethnicity, irrespective of religion.

A Jew can be a Christian, an atheist, a Buddist, an agnostic, or any other religion and still be a Jew.

A gentile can convert to Judaism, but that will not make him a Jew, merely a convert to Judaism.

Changing religion won't change your ethnicity.

Posted by Akins
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

If you want to determine how liberal or how conservative a religious group is, look at how much money its followers earn and how educated they tend to be.

The more educated and the higher earning  they are, the more liberal they tend to be.

Note that Episcopalians are the closest to Jews in terms of education, income, and liberal values:

Posted by Akins
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

. said: How come you don't non-Jews like Bill Gates and Mark Zuckenburg?????

Because you are cherry picking. It's a form of mental illness to go out of your way to find stereotypes but ignoring the overall facts. 

We could make the same arguments for whites, catholics, baptist, Germans, Italians etc etc.....

­Mark Zuckerberg isn't a gentile, he's 169% Jew:

Quote:

"In 2011, Zuckerberg ranked first on the list of the "Most Influential Jews in the World" by The Jerusalem Post and has since topped the list every year as of 2013."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mark_Zuckerberg

Seriously, can you not see the Jew????

Posted by .
Unregistered

kekeke. Ve own ze little one.

Posted by Akins
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

. said: kekeke. Ve own ze little one.

­Jews own Christians, they own liberal leftists, they own flag-wagging Bible-thumping Israel-first conservatard fudies, they own boot-strapping hard-working blue-collar schmucks, they own vapid name-brand buying materialists obsessed with having the latest gadgets.

But they don't own me.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Akins said:
­Jews own Christians, they own liberal leftists, they own flag-wagging Bible-thumping conservatard fudies, they own boot-strapping hard-working blue-collar schmucks, they own vapid name-brand buying materialists obsessed with having the latest gadgets.

But they don't own me.

Maybe in your delusional mind. The majority here would agree the Juice pwn you.

Posted by Akins
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

. said:
Akins said:
­Jews own Christians, they own liberal leftists, they own flag-wagging Bible-thumping conservatard fudies, they own boot-strapping hard-working blue-collar schmucks, they own vapid name-brand buying materialists obsessed with having the latest gadgets.

But they don't own me.

Maybe in your delusional mind. The majority here would agree the Juice pwn you.

­I don't work for them, they work for me, and I expose them with impunity.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Akins said:

Nobody works for you, loser.

Posted by Akins
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

. said:
Akins said:

Nobody works for you, loser.

­It pisses you off, doesn't it?

:lmao:

Oh yeah, you're going to have to work a little harder next year to pay for my raise.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Akins said:

Oh yeah, you're going to have to work a little harder next year to pay for my raise.

I hope they tighten up the rules to make you lazy slackers go back to work.  

The GOP might make Obama do just that.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Akins said:

What a wigger.

Posted by Akins
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

. said:
Akins said:

What a wigger.

­I could be like you and work to support the Jews and their agenda of turning White countries into third-world shitholes full of muds, but that just goes against my nature.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Akins said:
­I could be like you and work to support the Jews and their agenda of turning White countries into third-world shitholes full of muds, but that just goes against my nature.

Cut off the welfare, the muds won't come.......and you'll have to work.

Posted by Akins
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

. said:
Akins said:

Cut off the welfare, the muds won't come.......and you'll have to work.

­The muds are already here, they've been here all along, the Jews and the niggrs they imported started coming here in mid-1600s.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Akins said:
­The muds are already here, they've been here all along, the Jews and the niggrs they imported started coming here in mid-1600s.

Why bankroll slackers?

Posted by Akins
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

. said:
Akins said:

Why bankroll slackers?

­It's the American way!"
\

Posted by .
Unregistered

Akins said:
­It's the American way!"
\
:obama2:

FIFY

Posted by .
Unregistered

Akins said:

really, tell this guy who is Jewish

Posted by .
Unregistered

Akins said:

But they don't own me.

­
They completely own you and fund you. They give you a check each month, welfare, food stamps, Medicare and Medicaid.They love you so much they don't even require you to pay the Jewish property tax. 

In fact, I think you are a Jew acting like a nutcase on purpose just to get more sympathy for the Jews.

Posted by Akins
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

. said:
Akins said:

really, tell this guy who is Jewish

­He was a convert to Judaism, not a Jew.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Who controls Dwarves? :manlet:

Akins is jealous of anyone better than him, especially financially. Of course he doesn't need to be gainfully employed in his delusional world. He leeches off the gubbamint teat like a kneegroud.

Too long ago since his last thread,
He couldn't stop posting for another day about
The captain of his head 
:lalala:

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.