Topic: Akins, any good geocaches near your house????
Posted by .
Unregistered


I buried a box. It's over there. Might be under something. When you find it, enter your name on this page and show you're a winner like all the other winners.
:stewart:


Posted by .
Unregistered


The one finder of the Akins Sr waymark was there for a civil war reenactment.


Posted by Akins
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)


. said: The one finder of the Akins Sr waymark was there for a civil war reenactment.

­I've got a lot of Akins cousins buried in that cemetery who fought and died in the Civil War.


Posted by .
Unregistered


Akins said:
­I've got a lot of Akins cousins buried in that cemetery who fought and died in the Civil War.

It was woith it.
\
:schlomo:


Posted by Akins
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)


. said:
Akins said:
­I've got a lot of Akins cousins buried in that cemetery who fought and died in the Civil War.

It was woith it.
\
:schlomo:

­For most of the young men back in those days, it was a thrilling adventure that got them off the farm and out of the fields - a chance to go places, see things, meet interesting people, and kill them.

And if they survived to old age, the state paid them a small pension as veterans.


Posted by .
Unregistered


Akins said:
­For most of the young men back in those days, it was a thrilling adventure that got them off the farm and out of the fields - a chance to go places, see things, meet interesting people, and kill them.

That's still the allure....along with going to foreign shores and fucking foreign whores.


Posted by Akins
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)


. said:
Akins said:
­For most of the young men back in those days, it was a thrilling adventure that got them off the farm and out of the fields - a chance to go places, see things, meet interesting people, and kill them.

That's still the allure....along with going to foreign shores and fucking foreign whores.

­Not really.

Most young men back in the 1860's would be stuck behind a plow, tilling up dozens of acres out in a hot, dusty, field from sunrise to sunset in an era with no air conditioning or other civilized comforts - so going to war wasn't a hardship to them since they weren't giving up any comforts and were getting a break from back-breaking work.

Today, its a completely different story.


Posted by .
Unregistered


Akins said:
­Not really.

Most young men back in the 1860's would be stuck behind a plow, tilling up dozens of acres out in a hot, dusty, field from sunrise to sunset in an era with no air conditioning or other civilized comforts - so going to war wasn't a hardship to them since they weren't giving up any comforts and were getting a break from back-breaking work.

Today, its a completely different story.

Different circumstances, usually.

1) With those ever increasing student load debts, the GI bill can look really good.

2) Lots of these kids today can't make it through college due to lack of discipline more than lack of brains.

3) Technical training: It, alone, won't get you a job, but it will put you ahead of your average, 18 year old dipshit.

4) Government jobs: After successfully completing a tour in the military, you have that many years seniority over the same 18 year old dumbfuck.

5) Travel on the taxpayer's dime.  Granted, some of the "tourist destinations" since 2001 have really been sucky.

6) If you got one of the "sucky tourist destinations" in #5, there is a market for good-paying security jobs.....and I'm not talking about dumbshit rent-a-pig.

I could go on.


Posted by Akins
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)


. said:
Akins said:
­Not really.

Most young men back in the 1860's would be stuck behind a plow, tilling up dozens of acres out in a hot, dusty, field from sunrise to sunset in an era with no air conditioning or other civilized comforts - so going to war wasn't a hardship to them since they weren't giving up any comforts and were getting a break from back-breaking work.

Today, its a completely different story.

Different circumstances, usually.

1) With those ever increasing student load debts, the GI bill can look really good.

2) Lots of these kids today can't make it through college due to lack of discipline more than lack of brains.

3) Technical training: It, alone, won't get you a job, but it will put you ahead of your average, 18 year old dipshit.

4) Government jobs: After successfully completing a tour in the military, you have that many years seniority over the same 18 year old dumbfuck.

5) Travel on the taxpayer's dime.  Granted, some of the "tourist destinations" since 2001 have really been sucky.

6) If you got one of the "sucky tourist destinations" in #5, there is a market for good-paying security jobs.....and I'm not talking about dumbshit rent-a-pig.

I could go on.

­The point is, being in the military is a far harsher lifestyle change for soldiers today than it was for soldiers in the Civil War and earlier.


Posted by F2 Geocacher
Unregistered


So Steve, did you try to find that geocache today?


Posted by .
Unregistered


Akins said:
­The point is, being in the military is a far harsher lifestyle change for soldiers today than it was for soldiers in the Civil War and earlier.

­
Disagree. Most people in the military today never fire a single bullet at an enemy. They have high speed internet everywhere they are stationed and always are in contact with their families and friends. They are well paid now. Most sit behind a computer. Only special forces actually do any fighting these days. 

Go back to World War 2... You only could write to family. You got paid like shit. If you died while fighting in WW2, your body wasn't flown home. Most soliders then actually saw real combat and death.


Posted by .
Unregistered


Akins said:
­The point is, being in the military is a far harsher lifestyle change for soldiers today than it was for soldiers in the Civil War and earlier.

And that is bad for 18 year old fucktards how?


Posted by Akins
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)


. said:
Akins said:
­The point is, being in the military is a far harsher lifestyle change for soldiers today than it was for soldiers in the Civil War and earlier.

And that is bad for 18 year old fucktards how?

­Life shouldn't be a punishment for being born.


Posted by Akins
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)


F2 Geocacher said: So Steve, did you try to find that geocache today?

­No.

I did mention it to my son though.

He was like....."uh, okay......"


Posted by .
Unregistered


Akins said:
F2 Geocacher said: So Steve, did you try to find that geocache today?

­No.

I did mention it to my son though.

He was like....."uh, okay......"

Even the young ones realize how stupid and petty this "hobby" is.


Posted by .
Unregistered


Akins said:
­Life shouldn't be a punishment for being born.

Success requires sacrifice.


Posted by Akins
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)


. said:
Akins said:
­Life shouldn't be a punishment for being born.

Success requires sacrifice.

­There's a world full of people who spend a lifetime enduring hardship who never enjoy any measure of success.

You're either a Jew trying to convince gullible suckers that hardship has rewards, or you are a gullible sucker who has been duped into believing that bullshit by Jews yourself.


Posted by Akins
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)


. said:
Akins said:
F2 Geocacher said: So Steve, did you try to find that geocache today?

­No.

I did mention it to my son though.

He was like....."uh, okay......"

Even the young ones realize how stupid and petty this "hobby" is.

­I could see it being interesting if it was a treasure hunt.

But geocaching sounds pretty lame - almost as lame as ham radio as a hobby.


Posted by .
Unregistered


Akins said:
­There's a world full of people who spend a lifetime enduring hardship who never enjoy any measure of success.

You're either a Jew trying to convince gullible suckers that hardship has rewards, or you are a gullible sucker who has been duped into believing that bullshit by Jews yourself.

More rationalizations of your loser status, I see.


Posted by .
Unregistered


Akins said:
­I could see it being interesting if it was a treasure hunt.

But geocaching sounds pretty lame - almost as lame as ham radio as a hobby.

The lamest hobby of all is being a fake clan chief.



Quick Reply
Moniker:
 

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.

Log In | Register | Close