Topic: Tucker Carlson says Trump is "not capable" and hasn’t kept his promises
Posted by Katalyst
Agent Provocateur

Fox News Channel host Tucker Carlson set straight any misinformation concerning his views on President Trump: “I don’t think he’s capable,” he said during an interview on Tuesday.

Carlson said he cannot stand Trump’s self-aggrandizement and boasting. Then, when asked whether Trump has kept his promises, the usually quick-witted and long-winded Carlson had just one word: “No.”

“His chief promises were that he would build the wall, defund Planned Parenthood and repeal Obamacare, and he hasn’t done any of those things,” Carlson said, adding that those goals were probably lost causes. Trump, he said, doesn’t understand the system, and his own agencies don’t support him.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2018/12/06/hes-not-capable-trump-has-achieved-nothing-tucker-carlson-says

Posted by .
Unregistered

:crybaby:

Posted by .
Unregistered

I voted against cankles but will say Carlson is correct. The main three campaign promises that got Trump elected was building the wall, defunding Planned Parenthood, and repealing ni66ercare. The rinos and libs have been successful in blocking those three items to date, and if Trump doesn't gain ground on getting these passed he will lose voters in 2020. With that said, given the weak candidates the dems are putting forth, Trump will no doubt be re-elected in 2020 if the economy remains strong and be able to double down and force his agendas through without fear of repercussions. The courts are stacked hard right for decades to come. Those three items will happen before Trump's second term is up. Libs are fucked.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: I voted against cankles but will say Carlson is correct. The main three campaign promises that got Trump elected was building the wall, defunding Planned Parenthood, and repealing ni66ercare. The rinos and libs have been successful in blocking those three items to date, and if Trump doesn't gain ground on getting these passed he will lose voters in 2020. With that said, given the weak candidates the dems are putting forth, Trump will no doubt be re-elected in 2020 if the economy remains strong and be able to double down and force his agendas through without fear of repercussions. The courts are stacked hard right for decades to come. Those three items will happen before Trump's second term is up. Libs are fucked.

Exactly but lets open the borders raise all americans taxes to support them and see what happens I bet at some future date even Democrats will want a border wall.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
Exactly but lets open the borders raise all americans taxes to support them and see what happens I bet at some future date even Democrats will want a border wall.

If illegals primarily voted conservative, you can bet your last dollar the wall would have been built years ago, swiftly, and so tall it could be seen from the space station. This is a given.

Posted by .
Unregistered

:rabbitgoatse:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
If illegals primarily voted conservative, you can bet your last dollar the wall would have been built years ago, swiftly, and so tall it could be seen from the space station. This is a given.

Exactly I wonder if Trump told all the illegals it was Republicans who voted to let them in what the reaction would be? lol

Posted by .
Unregistered

I guess I won't be watching Tucker anymore.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: I guess I won't be watching Tucker anymore.

He told the truth. Does truth trigger you? Perhaps CNN would be more to your liking.

Posted by death2me
Dumb, worthless failure.

Lmao

Posted by .
Unregistered

death2me said: Lmao
\
:insane:

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.