Topic: School shooting in Portland, Oregon.
Posted by Mascara
Reverb Queen

Maybe Hambes went :crazygeorge:

Posted by .
Unregistered

lefty moonbat?

Posted by .
Unregistered

So far 3 in the hospital with multiple gunshot wounds....   ALL KIDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!    FUCK YESSSS!!!!

THIS MAY BE ADAM LANZA ACT 2 PEOPLE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by madelf.
Unregistered

We need to funnel all of this trigger happy bullshit toward one common enemy.

Posted by Mascara
Reverb Queen

madelf. said: We need to funnel all of this trigger happy bullshit toward one common enemy.

­
I'm thinking hedge fund managers.  Got any other ideas?

Posted by .
Unregistered

madelf. said: We need to funnel all of this trigger happy bullshit toward one common enemy.

­
I agree -------  THE JEWS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by madelf.
Unregistered

Mascara said:
­

­
I was thinking about the Predator movie and randomly yanking people off the street and dropping them into a war zone. I think they might call that the draft.

Posted by Mascara
Reverb Queen

madelf. said:
Mascara said:
­

­
I was thinking about the Predator movie and randomly yanking people off the street and dropping them into a war zone. I think they might call that the draft.

­
Teabaggers and right-wing gun nuts.  Just vaporize them.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Mascara said:
­

­Your face was vaporized.

Posted by madelf.
Unregistered

Mascara said:
­

­That is insanity. I say lets round up everyone with a kill instinct and drop them in a ring together instead.

Posted by Mascara
Reverb Queen

. said:
­Your face was vaporized.

­
I don't have any sort of burns.  You're thinking about Inky.

Posted by Mascara
Reverb Queen

madelf. said:
­That is insanity. I say lets round up everyone with a kill instinct and drop them in a ring together instead.

­
It's all insanity.  Just round up everyone, wtf.  Having guns won't matter much anyway when some sort of natural event kills everyone.

Posted by madelf.
Unregistered

Mascara said:
­
It's all insanity.  Just round up everyone, wtf.  Having guns won't matter much anyway when some sort of natural event kills everyone.

­Well, that took a dark turn. Are you a dooms-dayer?

Posted by Mascara
Reverb Queen

madelf. said:
­Well, that took a dark turn. Are you a dooms-dayer?

­
No, not at all.  I'm just looking at historical odds. I don't do any of the prepping stuff, other than a little earthquake prep when we are in California.  And I can't stand baggers.

The Nazca culture in Peru was pretty much wiped out by flooding.  Then there is climate change, and the fact that medical science is forcing microorganisms to replicate in ways that are unnatural.  Then there are the many numerous meteor strikes.

Posted by madelf.
Unregistered

Mascara said:
­
No, not at all.  I'm just looking at historical odds. I don't do any of the prepping stuff, other than a little earthquake prep when we are in California.  And I can't stand baggers.

The Nazca culture in Peru was pretty much wiped out by flooding.  Then there is climate change, and the fact that medical science is forcing microorganisms to replicate in ways that are unnatural.  Then there are the many numerous meteor strikes.

­
Carpe diem.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Mascara said:
­

\
:stewart:

Posted by .
Unregistered

madelf. said:
­
Carpe diem.
\
:grams:

Posted by Mascara
Reverb Queen

madelf. said:
­
Carpe diem.

­
Exactly.  I do a lot of that.  A little too much last night.  We were celebrating.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Mascara said:
­
Exactly.  I do a lot of that.  A little too much last night.  We were celebrating.
\

Posted by Mascara
Reverb Queen

No, I'm a :hen:

Posted by madelf.
Unregistered

Mascara said:
­

­
What were you celebrating?

Posted by .
Unregistered

Mascara said: No, I'm a :hen:
\

Posted by Mascara
Reverb Queen

. said:
madelf. said:
­
Carpe diem.
\
:grams:

­
No, madelf is a really pretty :hen:

Posted by Mascara
Reverb Queen

madelf. said:
Mascara said:
­

­
What were you celebrating?

­
Some really good medical news...the kind you celebrate.  Nothing I want to get into here.  But I'm really really happy.

I didn't really drink much, because I can't.  I had a couple of Sammy White Christmas'es.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Mascara said:
. said:
madelf. said:
­
Carpe diem.
\
:joshua:

­
No, madelf is a really pretty :hen:
\

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.