Topic: The Chinks already stole all of the basic technology for 5G. Arresting the CFO won’t really do much.
Posted by .
Unregistered

U.S. network operators will just have to skip ahead to 6G

Posted by teapots.nli
Unregistered

Why not go right to 8G so you are ahead of everyone else?  They won't even understand 8G.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Stop committing everything to computer. I once read them described as the least secure technology man ever created. That's damn right. And it would appear the Chinks are rather adept at employing them towards nefarious ends.

Pre-construction, we should go back to paper. Can't hack a filing cabinet.

Posted by .
Unregistered

5g is stupid.
It requires 4 times the antennas for marginal performance increase. Has duck all to do with service. It's  a 24/7 real time 3d monitoring system.

Right now they can only do 2d. 

5G IS 3D REAL TIME SURVEILLANCE NETWORK.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: 5g is stupid.
It requires 4 times the antennas for marginal performance increase. Has duck all to do with service. It's  a 24/7 real time 3d monitoring system.

Right now they can only do 2d. 

5G IS 3D REAL TIME SURVEILLANCE NETWORK.

­The base stations are the size of a briefcase and can be placed anywhere.

Posted by .
Unregistered

You know, my phone doesn't even have a camera. I've never understood this fascination with replacing them every two fucking minutes. Aside from their primary function, they hold no interest. All these fucking features and apps and shit. Christ, who cares? Boring BS.

Posted by .
Unregistered

I just blew a huge wad on a pre-xmas iphone. I hope you fuckers gotta wait 2 years for 5G :flip:

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.