Topic: Do anything at all today?
Posted by .
Unregistered

I returned to eat lunch at Curry Bliss, located at: 

101 S Coit Rd #359, Richardson, TX 75080
I sure did stuff myself. They had freshly fried vegetable spring rolls and spinach pakodas as appetizers and paneer tikka masala, mushroom masala, potato and green beans stir fry, cabbage curry, dark red kidney bean stew, curd rice, eggplant rice, cilantro chutney, tomato chutney, spicy lemon pickle etc etc.
I was offered both freshly made butter naan and masala dosa to be served tableside but I only wanted the naan. The butter naan was made to order just for me and was so fresh. That's how you know you're at a good Indian buffet, when they serve naan fresh to your table.
I stuffed myself and went back for more plates of food. I loved that I could eat everything at the buffet because everything was vegetarian...is this how you meat eaters feel at the traditional buffets?
I asked for another fresh butter naan to be served to me tableside. The restaurant manager seemed shocked at my prodigious capacity for food.
I finished off my meal with two piping hot cups of sweet masala chai.
I was so full at the end that I had to wait for 15 minutes until I partially digested some of the food.
After lunch, I headed to Floyd's 99 Barber Shop, located at: 287 W Campbell Rd, Richardson, TX 75080
I asked for a Classic Shave and wowee, was I pampered! A handsome masculine White man used plenty of hot lather and steamed towels on me while carefully removing my beard and stache. At the end, my cheeks were as smooth as they were when I was 10 years old! I must have been relaxing and enjoying myself being pampered by this paragon of masculinity for over an hour!
The Classic Shave was $30 and I added a $20 tip. The attractive barber finished my pampering by giving me a deep relaxing 2 minute shoulder massage...I actually let out a few loud moans!
I stopped at a convenience store on the way home where I bought:
2 liter Sunny D Orange Juice: 0.99
2 liter Royal Crown Cola- 0.99
Gallon of chilled Great Value Purified Water- 2.20
Total after tax- 4.33
Yuo?

Posted by .OP
Unregistered

Lot of text so lemme make it easier to read:

I returned to eat lunch at Curry Bliss, located at: 

101 S Coit Rd #359, Richardson, TX 75080
I sure did stuff myself. They had freshly fried vegetable spring rolls and spinach pakodas as appetizers and paneer tikka masala, mushroom masala, potato and green beans stir fry, cabbage curry, dark red kidney bean stew, curd rice, eggplant rice, cilantro chutney, tomato chutney, spicy lemon pickle etc etc.
I was offered both freshly made butter naan and masala dosa to be served tableside but I only wanted the naan. The butter naan was made to order just for me and was so fresh. That's how you know you're at a good Indian buffet, when they serve naan fresh to your table.
I stuffed myself and went back for more plates of food. I loved that I could eat everything at the buffet because everything was vegetarian...is this how you meat eaters feel at the traditional buffets?
I asked for another fresh butter naan to be served to me tableside. The restaurant manager seemed shocked at my prodigious capacity for food.
I finished off my meal with two piping hot cups of sweet masala chai.
I was so full at the end that I had to wait for 15 minutes until I partially digested some of the food.

After lunch, I headed to Floyd's 99 Barber Shop, located at: 287 W Campbell Rd, Richardson, TX 75080
I asked for a Classic Shave and wowee, was I pampered! A handsome masculine White man used plenty of hot lather and steamed towels on me while carefully removing my beard and stache. At the end, my cheeks were as smooth as they were when I was 10 years old! I must have been relaxing and enjoying myself being pampered by this paragon of masculinity for over an hour!
The Classic Shave was $30 and I added a $20 tip. The attractive barber finished my pampering by giving me a deep relaxing 2 minute shoulder massage...I actually let out a few loud moans!

Total after tax- 4.33
Yuo?

Quote Single | Quote Nested | Perma-Link

Posted by .OP
Unregistered

After watching this video, you'll be craving some Sunny D too:

Posted by .
Unregistered

I ate BBQ. It was good. The end.

Posted by .Richie Richvale
Unregistered

Working & making money to pay taxes so you losers can suck off the welfare system and post on this board.

Posted by .OP
Unregistered

.Richie Richvale said: Working & making money to pay taxes so you losers can suck off the welfare system and post on this board.

­
I've never been on welfare and I'm not on welfare now so hope you're not addressing me.

Posted by .
Unregistered

death

Posted by .OP
Unregistered

Just drank the 2 liter Sunny D. Not bad, not healthy at all but tastes decent. Tastes like Orange Tang mixed in with water and sugar. However, Sunny D does have an unpleasant aftertaste.

I wish I had bought a 2 liter Orange Fanta or Orange Sunkist instead.

Posted by .pablo2me
Unregistered

. said:
Total after tax- 4.33
Yuo?

­
Great Value is the Walmart brand. They sell it at convenience stores?

Troll busted :rolleyes:

Posted by .OP
Unregistered

.pablo2me said:
­

Yes idiot, some Paki owned convenience stores buy things from Walmart to resell.

Posted by .OP
Unregistered

.pablo2me said:
 . said:
Total after tax- 4.33
Yuo?

­

­
Yes, I'm well aware that Great Value is the walmart brand. They sold it at the convenience store I went to, charged 3 times the price they bought it for at Walmart too but then again, I paid for the convenience aspect.

Also, dumbass, if I was running a troll, I would boast about buying small expensive water imported from Iceland for 5 dollars, not cheap gallon jugs of walmart water for 2 dollars.

Posted by .
Unregistered

.OP said:
.pablo2me said:
­

Yes idiot, some Paki owned convenience stores buy things from Walmart to resell.
\
:troll:

Creepy stalker Pablo is posting as the OP. :shudder:

Posted by .OP
Unregistered

.OP said:
.pablo2me said:
­

­
Fuck off, fake OP.

This convenience store I went to was owned by an Ethiopian black immigrant. I've always seen him or his Ethiopian wife working there.

Posted by Original_Lonely_Guy.
Unregistered

Submitted a petition to Dasbut to ban everyone in this thread for pig-fighting and concern trolls. Final warning.

:discussionclosed:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Original_Lonely_Guy. said: Submitted a petition to Dasbut to ban everyone in this thread for pig-fighting and concern trolls. Final warning.

:discussionclosed:

Added to my autistic fuck list.

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.