Topic: Are there any good nude pics of female figure skaters out there?
Posted by .
Unregistered


Preferably of Olympian caliber.  Asian, Russian, Canadian, or American if at all possible.

:tard:


Posted by .
Unregistered


In the case of Tonya Harding - Good as a word does not exactly apply

https://www.celebjihad.com/tonya-harding/tonya-harding-nude-sex-tape-video

Quality is crap but at least her boobs are not inflated as she had when skating. 

https://ci.phncdn.com/videos/201608/09/85144871/original/(m=eaf8Ggaaaa)(mh=CfwxhJJTKQm5f6Ja)12.jpg


There was once a short video of her taking it in the ass but that appears now removed.


Posted by .
Unregistered


You would present that wrinkled old cunt Harding and not give us Ashley Wagner?

https://www.celebjihad.com/ashley-wagner/us-olympic-figure-skater-ashley-wagner-nude-photos

:wtf: is wrong with you?


Posted by .
Unregistered


Whats wrong with me is that I am not up to date with whom is who - Now yes your photo shows a nice set of views HOWEVER
"US Olympic figure skater Ashley Wagner poses completely nude in the photos below."

That is pure 100% BULLSHIT!

Was she born without a Vagina? Where is her Clitoris? Where is her Labia? Where is her pee hole? I have no need to see her Anus but others might


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said: You would present that wrinkled old cunt Harding and not give us Ashley Wagner?

https://www.celebjihad.com/ashley-wagner/us-olympic-figure-skater-ashley-wagner-nude-photos

:wtf: is wrong with you?

Waaay too muscular for my tastes, and not one boob or hooch shot. WTF is wrong with YOU? :santagrin:


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said: In the case of Tonya Harding - Good as a word does not exactly apply

https://www.celebjihad.com/tonya-harding/tonya-harding-nude-sex-tape-video

Quality is crap but at least her boobs are not inflated as she had when skating. 

https://ci.phncdn.com/videos/201608/09/85144871/original/(m=eaf8Ggaaaa)(mh=CfwxhJJTKQm5f6Ja)12.jpg


There was once a short video of her taking it in the ass but that appears now removed.

Nothing is ever removed from the of the interwebs. Her getting poked in the ass is probably nothing any sane male would ever want to see and the tape has been queued into the dark hole of the internet archives never to be seen again.


Posted by .
Unregistered


 . said: In the case of Tonya Harding - Good as a word does not exactly apply

https://www.celebjihad.com/tonya-harding/tonya-harding-nude-sex-tape-video

Quality is crap but at least her boobs are not inflated as she had when skating. 

https://ci.phncdn.com/videos/201608/09/85144871/original/(m=eaf8Ggaaaa)(mh=CfwxhJJTKQm5f6Ja)12.jpg


There was once a short video of her taking it in the ass but that appears now removed.

She doesn't have much going for her in the looks department. Trailer trash. :shudder:


Posted by .
Unregistered


Cathy Rigby posed nude in Sports Illustrated in the 1970s. Google it.


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said: Cathy Rigby posed nude in Sports Illustrated in the 1970s. Google it.

­
I did. Tight ass and leg muscles tight as well. No pussy shown. Perhaps ice skaters other than Tanya have no pussy.


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
Waaay too muscular for my tastes, and not one boob or hooch shot. WTF is wrong with YOU? :santagrin:

­
I like muscular legs or skinny legs.  Nothing in between.

When fucking a woman I like a body shape exactly like that.

And AYRTS?  Did you not see her boobs covered by her hands?  Lots of porn stars do that these days.

Lets see you find better.  The interwebs are a big place.  Hot figure skaters, GO!!!


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said: Whats wrong with me is that I am not up to date with whom is who - Now yes your photo shows a nice set of views HOWEVER
"US Olympic figure skater Ashley Wagner poses completely nude in the photos below."

That is pure 100% BULLSHIT!

Was she born without a Vagina? Where is her Clitoris? Where is her Labia? Where is her pee hole? I have no need to see her Anus but others might

­
Where is her pee hole?  You admit to seeing her Anus, but, you want to see her pee hole.

The purpose here is to admire the female form in one of its most perfect states.  Athletic, strong, and way more agile than anyone other than gymnasts.

You might not want to google female gymnasts anyway since they tend to burn out between 16-21.  Too much chance for underaged shit none of us wants on our browser.


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
­
I like muscular legs or skinny legs.  Nothing in between.

When fucking a woman I like a body shape exactly like that.

And AYRTS?  Did you not see her boobs covered by her hands?  Lots of porn stars do that these days.

Lets see you find better.  The interwebs are a big place.  Hot figure skaters, GO!!!
:bluebunny:

:faggot:


"Did you not see her boobs covered by her hands?" 
\
:win:


:facepalm:


Posted by .
Unregistered


"Did you not see her boobs covered by her hands?"

Perhaps because her Labia extend 8 full inches in a raggedy haphazard shape .


Posted by .
Unregistered


You guys knocking her are fucking fags man.  Ashley looks gorgeous.  If you wouldn't fuck that, hand in your man card now.


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said: You guys knocking her are fucking fags man.  Ashley looks gorgeous.  If you wouldn't fuck that, hand in your man card now.

If a muscular flat chested woman turns you on, you are the fucking faggot. :discussionclosed:


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
If a muscular flat chested woman turns you on, you are the fucking faggot. :discussionclosed:

­She's not flat chested you fucking retard.  Her breasts are perfect B cups.


Posted by .
Unregistered


:bump:


Posted by .
Unregistered


I'd be most concerned that she might inadvertently snap my member clean off at the base.


Posted by .
Unregistered


That Russian one is hot as fuck, but I can't remember her name.


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said: I'd be most concerned that she might inadvertently snap my member clean off at the base.

­
weak weak wite


Posted by .
Unregistered


Katarina Witt posed for Playboy in the late 90's.


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said: Katarina Witt posed for Playboy in the late 90's.

­
she's dog ugly


Posted by .
Unregistered


:bmup:


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
. said:
If a muscular flat chested woman turns you on, you are the fucking faggot. :discussionclosed:

­She's not flat chested you fucking retard.  Her breasts are perfect B cups.

She's very manly. You are a homo. :homo:



Quick Reply
Moniker:
 

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.

Log In | Register | Close