Topic: Honest question for Democrats how many of you are willing to die to take our guns?
Posted by .
Unregistered

https://townhall.com/columnists/kurtschlichter/2018/12/06/how-much-blood-would-leftists-be-willing-to-shed-to-disarm-patriotic-americans-n2537012

Posted by .Richie Richvale
Unregistered

It won't happen, there will be dead people on both sides ending with the guns still not taken, only a bunch of dead democrats. Bring it on faggers!

Posted by .
Unregistered

Taking guns requires spine and backbone. Not something a Democrat is likely to grow hanging out in trigger rooms.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Taking guns requires spine and backbone. Not something a Democrat is likely to grow hanging out in trigger rooms.

Remember when you Baggers were 100% sure Obama would take your guns away?  How'd that work out?

:moran: :moran: :moran:

Posted by death2me
Dumb, worthless failure.

I would just cut off the supply of ammo. :shrug:

Posted by .
Unregistered

death2me said: I would just cut off the supply of ammo. :shrug:

We know how to make our own, faggot. :snicker:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
Remember when you Baggers were 100% sure Obama would take your guns away?  How'd that work out?

It wasn't for his lack of trying. The fact is, your magic ni66er failed at everything he tried to do.

Posted by .
Unregistered

No need to take your guns, as you will use them to kill each others.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: https://townhall.com/columnists/kurtschlichter/2018/12/06/how-much-blood-would-leftists-be-willing-to-shed-to-disarm-patriotic-americans-n2537012

Hmmm, let's see; on one side we have a heavily armed group who know how to fight and shoot. On the other side, we have a gender confused group of tutu farting twink snowflakes who huddle in safe spaces whenever they are emotionally triggered. 

You do the math.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: No need to take your guns, as you will use them to kill each others.
:bluebunny:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said: No need to take your guns, as you will use them to kill each others.

­
EXACTLY - The best thing about the NRA is that as time goes on they will end up killing each other but first killing many family members.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­
EXACTLY - The best thing about the NRA is that as time goes on they will end up killing each other but first killing many family members.
\
:winner:

:facepalm:

Posted by teapots.nli
Unregistered

Not hard at all: trade your gun for oxy.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:

­Yep. We just jam the barrel into a potato and Blam! You just got shot with potato!

:doublewide:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said:

­Yep. We just jam the barrel into a potato and Blam! You just got shot with potato!

You are going to be in for a very rude awakening, faggot. :snicker:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Jam all social media sites. Faggers will be on their knees surrendering within minutes.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said:
. said:

You are going to be in for a very rude awakening, faggot. :snicker:

­
When your head blows up in gonna find it devoid of any brains?
:snicker:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­

It won't be my head that blows up, fagger. As I said, you are in for a very substantial awakening.

Posted by .
Unregistered

LMAO in order to take my guns you have to know how many I have and where are they hidden, then who's going to take them the FBI,CIA, Police and U.S. military are all on my side and are not going to take guns from their own family and friends. it ain't gonna happen.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said:

It wasn't for his lack of trying. The fact is, your magic ni66er failed at everything he tried to do.

Wasn't my magic nignog.  Got a link to his "trying?"  No?  Then what the fuck were you Baggers afraid of to start with?  Bunch of goddam squealing little girls.  :lol:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said:
­

It won't be my head that blows up, fagger. As I said, you are in for a very substantial awakenimy

:beta:.

­
Then post your address you fucking nig cock sucking faggot.

:bean:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: LMAO in order to take my guns you have to know how many I have and where are they hidden, then who's going to take them the FBI,CIA, Police and U.S. military are all on my side and are not going to take guns from their own family and friends. it ain't gonna happen

:beta:.

­
Nah.

Just shoot you in the head then take whateverthefuck I want.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: LMAO in order to take my guns you have to know how many I have and where are they hidden, then who's going to take them the FBI,CIA, Police and U.S. military are all on my side and are not going to take guns from their own family and friends. it ain't gonna happen.

­

No need because chances are that you will die in a head on crash by a wrong way driver and any guns you have end up hidden and rusting away and NOTHING OF VALUE WILL BE LOST.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said:
. said:

Wasn't my magic nignog.  Got a link to his "trying?"  No?  Then what the fuck were you Baggers afraid of to start with?  Bunch of goddam squealing little girls.  :lol:

\

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said:
. said:

\

:triggered: like a bitch.

­

:rofl:

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.