Topic: My wife is coming home soon. Time to find out what insane questions popped into her head today.
Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: I know how I'd handle the situation. I'd back her against the wall with a nice, shiny, straight razor in her face. Really frighten the bejesus out of her.

With that, our union would proceed from strength to strength. Soemtimes, we must wade through bitter waters to get to the sweet.

­
These are very violent options.  I'm a pacifist.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­
These are very violent options.  I'm a pacifist.

­Peace must often be fought for, my friend.

You could always employ someone else to beat her. Even another woman. Such types abound in a city's gamier establishments. I have personally employed such women from time to time. Their assistance can be invaluable. Just think about it. I guarantee you'll notice the difference in her attitude, when she recovers sufficiently to come off life support.

Trust me. You can thank me later. Good luck. :thumbup:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­Peace must often be fought for, my friend.

You could always employ someone else to beat her. Even another woman. Such types abound in a city's gamier establishments. I have personally employed such women from time to time. Their assistance can be invaluable. Just think about it. I guarantee you'll notice the difference in her attitude, when she recovers sufficiently to come off life support.

Trust me. You can thank me later. Good luck. :thumbup:

­
Hiring a Hitman... hitwoman?  Hitperson? 

Dammit.  Assassin.  Fuck this gender sensitive era that we live in.

Anyway.  I'm not interested in paying someone thousands of dollars to off her.  I just want her to shut the fuck up and ease me into the conversation instead of hitting me with a barrage of inanity when she comes in the door.

I understand her job is tedious and repetitive and she is a loner.  Thats fine.  I can live with that.  I just can't take the tidal wave of idiocy when she comes in.

She's just fine once she settles down.  SHe goes back to being quiet.  I just have to survive the supernova of her tiny little mind when it blows up just enough to annoy me.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Rule #1 about being married: women are insane. Now matter how independent, normal and logical they may present themselves during dating, their true level of dependence and insanity comes out when they’re married.

And what’s even more fucked up is women spend their entire lives pretending to be what they’re not before they get married.

Posted by .
Unregistered

ITT:   Incel fantasies

Posted by .
Unregistered

I saw a guy who wouldn’t stand for his wife’s post work banter and would tell her no one cares about her job. She took it surprisingly well

Posted by .
Unregistered

You need to learn a little more about how minds work.
Hers and yours.
Self hypnosis will help you change your attitude.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Didya’ cumb?

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.