Topic: My wife is coming home soon. Time to find out what insane questions popped into her head today.
Posted by .
Unregistered

I hate right when she walks in the door.

Yes, she's excited to see me.  I'm happy about that.

But my dear significant other has this problem.  Her head cannot contain thoughts.  So while you or I might ask a question and then wait for it to resolve, she bombards me with inane shit that would make your jaw drop.

First one (probably)
-  Did you gain/lose weight?  You look fatter/thinner.  I need to lose weight.

Lately, she's been asking if I've tried Marijuana now that it is legal.  I haven't and can't be bothered because of the idiotic distribution method.  But, she asks me at least once a week.

"Did you start renovating XXX?"  No.  I fucking work full time and got in an hour before you.  I just got dinner on the fucking table.

I love it when she finally calms down and we can talk like normal human beings.  But, she doesn't get why I avoid her when she first comes home.

Posted by .
Unregistered

I just got dinner on the fucking table.

You sure are under her thumb. Just wait until she buys you a dog collar.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: I just got dinner on the fucking table.

You sure are under her thumb. Just wait until she buys you a dog collar.

­
Quite the opposite.  She will do virtually anything I want her to.  But, there is no filter on her mouth or her brain.

I love her to death but I just wish she'd shut up once in a while.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­
Quite the opposite.  She will do virtually anything I want her to.  But, there is no filter on her mouth or her brain.

­
Put your cock in her mouth when she gets home.

Cum in her mouth.

She'll spend the next 1/2 hour brushing her teeth.

You're welcome.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­
Put your cock in her mouth when she gets home.

Cum in her mouth.

She'll spend the next 1/2 hour brushing her teeth.

You're welcome.

­I didn't marry her for her blowjobs.  She is fucking terrible at them.  Fortunately her pussy is sweet and she doesn't deny me that, ever.

Posted by .
Unregistered

I didn't marry her for her blowjobs.  She is fucking terrible at them.

You do need a dog collar. If you cannot train her for something as simple as a BJ, you may as well commit suicide.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: You do need a dog collar. If you cannot train her for something as simple as a BJ, you may as well commit suicide.

­
Not everyone is talented at sex.  If you saw what she'd do outside of blowjobs, your head would implode.

I'm just not interested in sex every day any more at my age.  So I have to put up with the mouth.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­

­
This right here describes all white women. Told from birth that they are princesses, fostering an entitled air that everything that pops into her head is worthy of discussing.

And people ask me why I’m gay...

Posted by .
Unregistered

I wish I was gay. Women are fucking dickheads. It's my bad luck that I'm straight.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said: You do need a dog collar. If you cannot train her for something as simple as a BJ, you may as well commit suicide.

­
Not everyone is talented at sex.  If you saw what she'd do outside of blowjobs, your head would implode.

I'm just not interested in sex every day any more at my age.  So I have to put up with the mouth.

­
There's always a ball gag!

/

:gramps:

Posted by .
Unregistered

said:

­
You mean they don’t grow out of it?
\
:oldpedo:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­
This right here describes all white women. Told from birth that they are princesses, fostering an entitled air that everything that pops into her head is worthy of discussing.

And people ask me why I’m gay...

­
Actually, she is very down to earth.  It took me a long time to bring her out of  her shell.

All I have to do to shut her up is to have a friend over.  But, that doesn't happen nearly often enough.

She is very quiet normally, and lets me get away with almost anything I want.  Two rules:  No cheating, no drugs.  I have been faithful to those two rules for years now.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:

­
\

­
:lol:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: I wish I was gay. Women are fucking dickheads. It's my bad luck that I'm straight.

­
She's not a dickhead.  She is actually really good when she puts her mind to it.

But because she is such an introvert all day when she comes home its her chance to explode.

Its like a tidal wave I have to ride out every day.

There are days I wish I had proposed to Rebecca instead (I was dating both of them) but, Rebecca was constant high maintenance while my beloved is low to medium maintenance.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­

/

­
And that is a shit gag :thumbdown:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­
\

­
They do eventually stop screaming.
\
 :duckman:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Have you paused to consider how your relationship might benefit from savagely ramming your elbow into her throat?

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Have you paused to consider how your relationship might benefit from savagely ramming your elbow into her throat?

­
:nono:

That’s mean.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Have you paused to consider how your relationship might benefit from savagely ramming your elbow into her throat?

­
I'd be in jail, our kids would be institutionalized, and I'd be in my 70 before I saw the free world again?

Yeah.  :boring:   Net benefit there.  :thumbdown:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­

That’s mean.

­It's tough love is what it is. Love can't always be a beautiful thing.

But okay, forget the elbow. What I suggest is throwing her through a window. Perhaps hurling her from a rooftop, such that she lands in a pile of wooden crates. Dreadfully painful but non-lethal when executed correctly.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said:
­

/

­
And that is a shit gag :thumbdown:

­
You're not paying enough money, son. Don't waste your time on the $20 piece of shit at the book store.

You want her to shut up? Spend a little more!

https://www.ebay.com/itm/The-Original-SUPER-GRIP-BALL-GAG-2-1-4-INCH-BLACK-BALL-Made-in-USA-1003-/372108839528

You do want her to shut up, don't you?

/

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­
I'd be in jail, our kids would be institutionalized, and I'd be in my 70 before I saw the free world again?

Yeah.  :boring:   Net benefit there.  :thumbdown:

­Well, I think that's a very negative view to take.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:

­

That’s mean.

­
And her prattling on incessantly is being nice to you?

Maybe she just needs a cunt punch.

:bean:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­
You're not paying enough money, son. Don't waste your time on the $20 piece of shit at the book store.

You want her to shut up? Spend a little more!

https://www.ebay.com/itm/The-Original-SUPER-GRIP-BALL-GAG-2-1-4-INCH-BLACK-BALL-Made-in-USA-1003-/372108839528

You do want her to shut up, don't you?

/

­
WHAT THE FUCK KIND OF BOOK STORES DO YOU GO TO THAT SELL BALL GAGS??
\
 :duckman:

Posted by .
Unregistered

I know how I'd handle the situation. I'd back her against the wall with a nice, shiny, straight razor in her face. Really frighten the bejesus out of her.

With that, our union would proceed from strength to strength. Soemtimes, we must wade through bitter waters to get to the sweet.

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.