Topic: Item I bought in eBay has guaranteed delivery 12/5. But no mail today.
Posted by .
Unregistered

I win, right? Thanks George H.W. Bush and your national day of mourning!

Posted by death2me
Dumb, worthless failure.

Depends on what the contract says.

There may be a force majeure clause too.

Posted by .
Unregistered

death2me said: Depends on what the contract says.

There may be a force majeure clause too.

­
It looks like they would have missed delivery anyway without the day of mourning. The item didn't arrive in my city until 1:30 pm today and it's not even in my local post office. My mail gets delivered before noon so they couldn't have delivered it if they were making deliveries today.

Posted by PowerSeller
Unregistered

GD is another pathetic attempt by FeeBay to compete with The River.  Most shit gets there within the given time from anyways.   Just a stupid gimmick made by CEO's who only care about selling cheap Chinese crap.   Sellers have no control over delivery times

Posted by .
Unregistered

PowerSeller said: GD is another pathetic attempt by FeeBay to compete with The River.  Most shit gets there within the given time from anyways.   Just a stupid gimmick made by CEO's who only care about selling cheap Chinese crap.   Sellers have no control over delivery times

­
Does the seller get dinged if the guaranteed delivery is not met or does eBay take the hit? They offer a $5 voucher if they miss the delivery. Why do some items have guaranteed delivery dates but most don't?

Posted by .
Unregistered

Initiate a complaint, and you will get at least a credit on your account.

Posted by PowerSeller
Unregistered

. said:
PowerSeller said: GD is another pathetic attempt by FeeBay to compete with The River.  Most shit gets there within the given time from anyways.   Just a stupid gimmick made by CEO's who only care about selling cheap Chinese crap.   Sellers have no control over delivery times

­
Does the seller get dinged if the guaranteed delivery is not met or does eBay take the hit? They offer a $5 voucher if they miss the delivery. Why do some items have guaranteed delivery dates but most don't?

­
right now I think eBay pays the bill, I never signed up for it and neither have 99+% of sellers.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Update: I put in a late delivery notice and ebay refunded my shipping costs. :thumbup:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Update: I put in a late delivery notice and ebay refunded my shipping costs. :thumbup:

You mean the free shipping charge?

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:

­
The item did not have free shipping. If it was free shipping then you get a $5 voucher.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said:

­
The item did not have free shipping. If it !was free shipping then you get a $5 voucher.

Sounds like eBay will be running short of sellers willing to go along with bullshit like that pretty soon.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
Sounds like eBay will be running short of sellers willing to go along with bullshit like that pretty soon.

I ordered the item exactly one week ago and it still hasn't arrived pending today's mail. Seven days is plenty of time to get a small item delivered, even with an unplanned day of mourning. I bought it 11/29 but it did not get into the hands of the USPS until 12/3. Bad job by the seller in not mailing it on Friday or Saturday if they offer a guaranteed delivery date.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said:

I ordered the item exactly one week ago and it still hasn't arrived pending today's mail. Seven days is plenty of time to get a small item delivered, even with an unplanned day of mourning. I bought it 11/29 but it did not get into the hands of the USPS until 12/3. Bad job by the seller in not mailing it on Friday or Saturday if they offer a guaranteed delivery date.

­I bought an time off ebay, it was small enough to fit in a 1st class mailer. I though even if the seller took a day or 2 to mail it I would get it in 3-4 days. It took over 3 weeks, he didn't mail it until almost 3 weeks after the auction ended. I emailed him when I didn't receive the time on the due date and he responded oh yeah, I wasn't getting my notifications , I'll have it in the mail tomorrow. Well another 2 weeks go by and then he puts it in the mail and I finally get it a few days later. Well i left nuetral feedback as I did receiver the item but it was a car part so my car was out of commission for those 3 weeks.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Didya’ cumb?

Posted by .
Unregistered

You know you are the epitome of a life loser when you feel the need to post eBay transactions on a shit-board. Pathetic.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: You know you are the epitome of a life loser when you feel the need to post eBay transactions on a shit-board. Pathetic.

­Still not as pathetic as your "Did'ya cumb" posts. What prompts you to write that?

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said: You know you are the epitome of a life loser when you feel the need to post eBay transactions on a shit-board. Pathetic.

­Still not as pathetic as your "Did'ya cumb" posts. What prompts you to write that?

I am not the one writing that, you imbecilic twink. Your deflection is duly noted.

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.