Topic: Sweden, CUCK CAPITAL of the world, has launched RFID chips to citizens. And they have agreed to it!
Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
­
And yet, RFID chipping technology has been around for 10 years, and no government has shown the slightest interest in trying to chip people, let alone forcing it on people.  Because even if people would stand for it, which they never would in the West, there's no reason to.

I've got a decade of "precedent" on my side, son.  You've got a Depends undergarment full of outraged shit.  Tell everyone when the government RFID apocalypse is gonna happen!  Will they use the chips to beam thoughts into your brain?

­About all you've got, aside from the legacy of congenital hypoxia, is an opportunity that has yet to present itself, and that only in terms of the political climate. You're like one of these idiots who deny whichever genetic possibilities, simply because we're still at the rough draft of the genome, or the dunces who once laughed at the motorcar. Why would any 'slight interest' be restricted solely to the corporate sphere? 80% of R&D is funded by the military.

People have 'stood for' far worse than implants. Not only are you learning disabled and lacking in imagination, but you possess a naivete that's staggering, to say the least. Informed against a historical backdrop of horrific inhumanity, don't underestimate what people, especially in the mass, will tolerate.

How's that grass, my woolly friend? You see the looming clifftop? No? Oh well, chow down.


Posted by Katalyst
Agent Provocateur


You guys are freaking out over RFID? That shit's been outdated over a decade ago. CCTV can now ID you from the way you walk. Your cell phone is pinging out your geolocation down to inches 24/7. They don't need you to accept shit under you skin.


Posted by .
Unregistered


For sure. But then a cell phone may be discarded, lost or forgotten, and all other forms of surveillance are limited in terms of such factors as proximity, concealment, climate, geography, urban structures and counter-surveillance.

Let's face it, a biometric chip needn't be limited to a single application. Nor need its data purview be restricted, where it could quite easily be consolidated to include everything from finance and trade transactions to medical data and even tracking. It's just not a fucking good idea. At all. Governments proceed by increments. They don't coming charging out with guns blazing. We shouldn't permit anything to thsi effect.

Far from the lemming's claims of unfounded hysteria, it's merely common sense, based upon mountains of history. We're citizens, not pets.


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said: For sure. But then a cell phone may be discarded, lost or forgotten, and all other forms of surveillance are limited in terms of such factors as proximity, concealment, climate, geography, urban structures and counter-surveillance.

Let's face it, a biometric chip needn't be limited to a single application. Nor need its data purview be restricted, where it could quite easily be consolidated to include everything from finance and trade transactions to medical data and even tracking. It's just not a fucking good idea. At all. Governments proceed by increments. They don't coming charging out with guns blazing. We shouldn't permit anything to thsi effect.

Far from the lemming's claims of unfounded hysteria, it's merely common sense, based upon mountains of history. We're citizens, not pets.

­
Considering it's only PRIVATE COMPANIES offering this an an option to their own employees, and government hasn't shown the slightest interest... how do you propose to stop it?  You can't outlaw private parties agreeing to do something perfectly legal and harmless.


Posted by .
Unregistered


All your gee whizz tech, and precisely how long did it take America to get Bin Laden? Some backward goat fucker in a Turd World country, hiding in the mountains, versus global surveillance and networked analysis via the intelligence community.

Years, wasn't it? I'm not aware of to just what extent tech played a part, but I'll bet it was meagre.

Now if only he'd been fitted with a chip....


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
­About all you've got, aside from the legacy of congenital hypoxia, is an opportunity that has yet to present itself, and that only in terms of the political climate. You're like one of these idiots who deny whichever genetic possibilities, simply because we're still at the rough draft of the genome, or the dunces who once laughed at the motorcar. Why would any 'slight interest' be restricted solely to the corporate sphere? 80% of R&D is funded by the military.

People have 'stood for' far worse than implants. Not only are you learning disabled and lacking in imagination, but you possess a naivete that's staggering, to say the least. Informed against a historical backdrop of horrific inhumanity, don't underestimate what people, especially in the mass, will tolerate.

How's that grass, my woolly friend? You see the looming clifftop? No? Oh well, chow down.

­
Quit soiling your Depends.  The government's not coming to enslave you.  Like most conspiracy waxkos, the government doesn't care about you.  Man up and deal with it.


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said: All your gee whizz tech, and precisely how long did it take America to get Bin Laden? Some backward goat fucker in a Turd World country, hiding in the mountains, versus global surveillance and networked analysis via the intelligence community.

Years, wasn't it? I'm not aware of to just what extent tech played a part, but I'll bet it was meagre.

Now if only he'd been fitted with a chip....

­
A chip that can only be read a few inches away?  I think if you're that close, you've already found the dude.

They found him with facial recognition, gait analysis and tracking his daily patterns.  That's how the government spies on you if they want to.  But keep shitting your pance about a few private employees in Sweden, tards :lol:


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
­
Considering it's only PRIVATE COMPANIES offering this an an option to their own employees, and government hasn't shown the slightest interest... how do you propose to stop it?  You can't outlaw private parties agreeing to do something perfectly legal and harmless.

­We're going in circles.

You honestly believe government has no interest in a virtually foolproof method of human surveillance and data collection, with massive future potential? I told you, you're naive. It's only private, for now. And, as I said, only because the political situation is preclusive.

Your oh so powerless government broke Microsoft into three pieces, so you may wish to rethink what they can or can't outlaw.


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
­
Quit soiling your Depends.  The government's not coming to enslave you.  Like most conspiracy waxkos, the government doesn't care about you.  Man up and deal with it.

­You're right. Our friend, the government.

Libs. :facepalm:


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
­
A chip that can only be read a few inches away?  I think if you're that close, you've already found the dude.

They found him with facial recognition, gait analysis and tracking his daily patterns.  That's how the government spies on you if they want to.  But keep shitting your pance about a few private employees in Sweden, tards :lol:

­Aren't you dizzy yet? lol

Already covered.


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
­We're going in circles.

You honestly believe government has no interest in a virtually foolproof method of human surveillance and data collection, with massive future potential? I told you, you're naive. It's only private, for now. And, as I said, only because the political situation is preclusive.

Your oh so powerless government broke Microsoft into three pieces, so you may wish to rethink what they can or can't outlaw.

­

Son.  The government already has a virtually foolproof method of human surveillance and data collection, with massive future potential.  Facial recognition and gait analysis, plus fun extras like license plate trackers and toll booth records.  Guess what?  It already works, without dumbass impossible ideas like forcing private citizens to submit to being chipped like dogs - so they can be tracked by sensors, but only from three inches away.

:facepalm:


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
­

Son.  The government already has a virtually foolproof method of human surveillance and data collection, with massive future potential.  Facial recognition and gait analysis, plus fun extras like license plate trackers and toll booth records.  Guess what?  It already works, without dumbass impossible ideas like forcing private citizens to submit to being chipped like dogs - so they can be tracked by sensors, but only from three inches away.

:facepalm:

­Your awesome arsenal of glittering tech took a decade to find Bin Laden.

Also already covered. I hope you aren't prone to motion sickness. :lol:


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
­Your awesome arsenal of glittering tech took a decade to find Bin Laden.

Also already covered. I hope you aren't prone to motion sickness. :lol:

­
Right, if only Pakistan had chipped all 200 million of it's people, then someone went around to all 200 million of them with a scanner gun, we could have found him faster.  :rolleyes:


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said: For sure. But then a cell phone may be discarded, lost or forgotten, and all other forms of surveillance are limited in terms of such factors as proximity, concealment, climate, geography, urban structures and counter-surveillance.

Let's face it, a biometric chip needn't be limited to a single application. Nor need its data purview be restricted, where it could quite easily be consolidated to include everything from finance and trade transactions to medical data and even tracking. It's just not a fucking good idea. At all. Governments proceed by increments. They don't coming charging out with guns blazing. We shouldn't permit anything to thsi effect.

Far from the lemming's claims of unfounded hysteria, it's merely common sense, based upon mountains of history. We're citizens, not pets.

­
Government proceeds by increments?  Scannable RFID chips have been around since the 70s.  It's been 45 YEARS, and government still hasn't done shit with them.  When are they going to proceed in an increment?


Posted by .
Unregistered


Train comes hurtling down the tracks.

Me: We'd better move.

Libtard: Yeah, run, you pussy! It won't hit me!


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
­
Right, if only Pakistan had chipped all 200 million of it's people, then someone went around to all 200 million of them with a scanner gun, we could have found him faster.  :rolleyes:

­They weren't chipped. Your tech failed. End of.


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
­
Government proceeds by increments?  Scannable RFID chips have been around since the 70s.  It's been 45 YEARS, and government still hasn't done shit with them.  When are they going to proceed in an increment?

­Covered. :lol:


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said: It would be hilarious if they all get a serious infection and have to amputate their hands.

:potd:

Or get sepsis and DIE!    :lmao:


Posted by OP now FUCK OFF
Unregistered


. said:
. said:
­How do you continue to miss the point? Are you truly disabled, or is it the Libtard's enduring love of state mentorship that brooks no reproach?

Lemming, I'm not sure how many times I can rephrase the concept of precedent, before either you finally grasp the point, or I admit defeat. At least try to imagine how a corporate initiative could give way to government adoption. There. Try that.

They're really not your friend, libdroid. Believe me.

­
And yet, RFID chipping technology has been around for 10 years, and no government has shown the slightest interest in trying to chip people, let alone forcing it on people.  Because even if people would stand for it, which they never would in the West, there's no reason to.

I've got a decade of "precedent" on my side, son.  You've got a Depends undergarment full of outraged shit.  Tell everyone when the government RFID apocalypse is gonna happen!  Will they use the chips to beam thoughts into your brain?

You've got it all arse about face, you cretinous cunt.  Stop wasting everybody's time in MY fucking thread.

For these "private companies" to get APPROVAL to implant chips into human beings' hands, they need PERMISSION from the government.  You idiotic CUNT.

So even though it is not the government per se pushing this, by granting or refusing permission they CONTROL whether or not it happens.

Furthermore, I guess you've never heard of The Bilderberg Meetings, where the heads of global corporations meet, in secret, with heads of state and senior government leaders.  They discuss and agree a plan for society.

Why do you think that RFID chips were rolled out on pet dogs and cats 15 or so years ago?  To test and ensure that they are safe for humans.  Simple as that.  Once they had sufficient field data to prove no ill health effects, approval is sought and granted for use on humans.

Now fuck off out of my thread.


Posted by .
Unregistered


Katalyst said: You guys are freaking out over RFID? That shit's been outdated over a decade ago. CCTV can now ID you from the way you walk. Your cell phone is pinging out your geolocation down to inches 24/7. They don't need you to accept shit under you skin.
/
:indeed:

Step 1.  Get people to accept the concept e.g. chip their pets.
Step 2.  Get people to accept being chipped themselves e.g. their employer asks them to chip instead of carrying an ID badge.
Step 3.  Develop the technology to transmit AND receive.
Step 4.  Upgrade people's chips.
Step 5.  You now have the capability of modifying or controlling their behaviour.  https://www.globalresearch.ca/psychotronic-and-electromagnetic-weapons-remote-control-of-the-human-nervous-system/5319111
Step 6.  GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY THREAD COLE MANKEY.
Step 7.  :pill:
Step 8.  :pwned:


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said: Train comes hurtling down the tracks.

Me: We'd better move.

Katalyst: Yeah, run, you pussy! It won't hit me! If you haven't done anything wrong, you have nothing worry about

FIXT.  :potd:


Posted by .
Unregistered


Let's hope that what the government considers 'wrong' shall forever reflect the people's best interests, as opposed to its own.


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said: If someone volunteers to get the chip, what's the big deal?  It contains less info than the license and credit cards we all wave around constantly.  And MUCH less info than we give to huge internet companies every day.

­You need to move to Sweden because these people would absolutely love your clueless ass.


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
. said: If someone volunteers to get the chip, what's the big deal?  It contains less info than the license and credit cards we all wave around constantly.  And MUCH less info than we give to huge internet companies every day.

­You need to move to Sweden because these people would absolutely love your clueless ass.

:potd:

:pwned:


Posted by .
Unregistered


The sky is falling!  The sky is falling!
\
:repub:

:boring:



Quick Reply
Moniker:
 

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.

Log In | Register | Close