Topic: Sweden, CUCK CAPITAL of the world, has launched RFID chips to citizens. And they have agreed to it!
Posted by .
Unregistered

:facepalm:

Stupid fucking Swedes.  :win:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-5726197/Would-microchip-SKIN-3-000-Swedes-electronic-tag-embedded-hands.html

Posted by .
Unregistered

If someone volunteers to get the chip, what's the big deal?  It contains less info than the license and credit cards we all wave around constantly.  And MUCH less info than we give to huge internet companies every day.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: If someone volunteers to get the chip, what's the big deal?  It contains less info than the license and credit cards we all wave around constantly.  And MUCH less info than we give to huge internet companies every day.
\
:indeed:

­

Posted by OP approve this msg
Unregistered

. said:
. said: If someone volunteers to get the chip, what's the big deal?  It contains less info than the license and credit cards we all wave around constantly.  And MUCH less info than we give to huge internet companies every day.
\

­

:potd:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Slippery slope. next stop, "papers please". 

You are a fucking moron.

Posted by death2me
Dumb, worthless failure.

Only 130 SJ customers. Not worth the bother of implementing.

Posted by death2me
Dumb, worthless failure.

. said:

You are a fucking moron.

­I note that Sweden doesn’t have a compulsory ID law like the Netherlands.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
\

­

And how many people in the US have devices like Amazon Echo?  Voluntary wiretap.

:moran:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:

You are a fucking moron.

­
Funny how you think the government has anything to do with this.  Read the article again, or have someone read it to you.

Its done by PRIVATE COMPANIES, asshat.  For private purchases.  Completely voluntarily.  Involving far less info than you already give away to private companies every day.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Beware setting dangerous precedents.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Beware setting dangerous precedents.

­
Of people carrying around personal information that can be read by computer?

Think the ship sailed on that one, dude

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­
Of people carrying around personal information that can be read by computer?

Think the ship sailed on that one, dude

If you're incapable of making the qualitative leap from ID cards to biometric implants, you're already lost.

Posted by .
Unregistered

I guess there's no difference between street CCTV and cameras being installed in your home.

Ya know, because they're only cameras.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
If you're incapable of making the qualitative leap from ID cards to biometric implants, you're already lost.

­
Don't be an idiot.  Employers are offering it to their employees if they want it.  If a free man chooses to transmit his PI via waving a hand vs waving an ID card, who gives a shit?

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: I guess there's no difference between street CCTV and cameras being installed in your home.

Ya know, because they're only cameras.

­
Cameras are already in every home.  They're on cellphones, laptops and Amazon Echos.  People CHOOSE them because they think the utility/privacy trade-off is a good one.  Just like chip implanta.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­
Don't be an idiot.  Employers are offering it to their employees if they want it.  If a free man chooses to transmit his PI via waving a hand vs waving an ID card, who gives a shit?

Yeah, I'm the idiot unable to process the concept of a precedent.

I'm the idiot who trusts Big Government not to take note of public responses.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­
Cameras are already in every home.  They're on cellphones, laptops and Amazon Echos.  People CHOOSE them because they think the utility/privacy trade-off is a good one.  Just like chip implanta.

No difference whatsoever, eh? lulz

You're the Totalitarian's wt dream, brah. A true believer. :thumbup:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
Yeah, I'm the idiot unable to process the concept of a precedent.

I'm the idiot who trusts Big Government not to take note of public responses.

­
No, you're just a garden variety idiot.  Hint: the government already knows who you are, where you live, how much you make and all the members of your family.  If they want to ID people electronically, trying to force everyone to have a chip implanted would be the dumbest way to do it.  The tech only works within a few inches and only transmits a privately assigned identifier.  The gubmint conspiracy would be far better off using facial recognition software, which is available now, works non-intrusively at a distance, and could be cross referenced with everyone's drivers license pic.

Think, dude, think!

Posted by .
Unregistered

It would be hilarious if they all get a serious infection and have to amputate their hands.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­
No, you're just a garden variety idiot.  Hint: the government already knows who you are, where you live, how much you make and all the members of your family.  If they want to ID people electronically, trying to force everyone to have a chip implanted would be the dumbest way to do it.  The tech only works within a few inches and only transmits a privately assigned identifier.  The gubmint conspiracy would be far better off using facial recognition software, which is available now, works non-intrusively at a distance, and could be cross referenced with everyone's drivers license pic.

Think, dude, think!

­We'll have to agree to disagree. We clearly have very different ideas about what constitutes intrusion.

If you're not clever enough to conisder how such tech might advance beyond any prototype stage, while meanwhile consolidating data access across the board, then you're also docile enough not to suffer for the loss of liberty. And facial recognition is (thankfully) fraught with limitation.

In a sense, I envy you your learning difficulties. Ignorance is truly bliss.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­We'll have to agree to disagree. We clearly have very different ideas about what constitutes intrusion.

If you're not clever enough to conisder how such tech might advance beyond any prototype stage, while meanwhile consolidating data access across the board, then you're also docile enough not to suffer for the loss of liberty. And facial recognition is (thankfully) fraught with limitation.

In a sense, I envy you your learning difficulties. Ignorance is truly bliss.

­
Oh please.  

If a handful of people get chipped by a private corporation, the terrorists have win!
\
:winner:

Facial recognition is far more advanced than you think.  They even pair it with gait analysis for better accuracy.  That's the privacy invasion you should be worried about. All the technology already exists, and for all we know it's already in use.  Why wouldn't it be?  Courts have already ruled you have no expectation of privacy when in public.

But no, you want to ignore that.  You want to sound the alarm that the gubmint conspiracy is somehow going to FORCE everyone to have a chip implanted.  So they can be identified by a scanner with a range of a few inches.  How do they get around that limitation in your retarded fantasy world?  A gubmint agent scans everyone in public with a price scanner, every time they move more than 50 feet?  

See, you think you're a defender of liberty.  What you really are is an idiot shitting his pance over his own ridiculous conspiracy theories.  There's a difference, son.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: guvmunt is my frennd!
\
:winner:

­Hey, keep your rose-tinted glasses on, dullard. It's your life.

It's this trust in the fundamental bonhomie of government that inevitably facilitates their descent into tyranny. Again, precedent being something that evidently eludes you. You're already coerced in myriad ways, under pain of legal reprisals, in case you hadn't noticed.  And the tech could advance to the point where increases in both range and sensor distribution would make such current limitations meaningless.

Back to your grazing, you fucking lemming.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­Hey, keep your rose-tinted glasses on, dullard. It's your life.

It's this trust in the fundamental bonhomie of government that inevitably facilitates their descent into tyranny. Again, precedent being something that evidently eludes you. You're already coerced in myriad ways, under pain of legal reprisals, in case you hadn't noticed.  And the tech could advance to the point where increases in both range and sensor distribution would make such current limitations meaningless.

Back to your grazing, you fucking lemming.

­
And you're still too stupid to understand, of all things, a Daily Mail article.

I'll help: THE GOVERNMENT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH IT.  ITS BEING DONE BY PRIVATE COMPANIES.

OK, repeat back so we know you've understood.  Does the government have anything to do with it?

Think hard!

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­
And you're still too stupid to understand, of all things, a Daily Mail article.

I'll help: THE GOVERNMENT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH IT.  ITS BEING DONE BY PRIVATE COMPANIES.

OK, repeat back so we know you've understood.  Does the government have anything to do with it?

Think hard!

­How do you continue to miss the point? Are you truly disabled, or is it the Libtard's enduring love of state mentorship that brooks no reproach?

Lemming, I'm not sure how many times I can rephrase the concept of precedent, before either you finally grasp the point, or I admit defeat. At least try to imagine how a corporate initiative could give way to government adoption. There. Try that.

They're really not your friend, libdroid. Believe me.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­How do you continue to miss the point? Are you truly disabled, or is it the Libtard's enduring love of state mentorship that brooks no reproach?

Lemming, I'm not sure how many times I can rephrase the concept of precedent, before either you finally grasp the point, or I admit defeat. At least try to imagine how a corporate initiative could give way to government adoption. There. Try that.

They're really not your friend, libdroid. Believe me.

­
And yet, RFID chipping technology has been around for 10 years, and no government has shown the slightest interest in trying to chip people, let alone forcing it on people.  Because even if people would stand for it, which they never would in the West, there's no reason to.

I've got a decade of "precedent" on my side, son.  You've got a Depends undergarment full of outraged shit.  Tell everyone when the government RFID apocalypse is gonna happen!  Will they use the chips to beam thoughts into your brain?

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.